Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IM having a bug with co-op. when the towers are doing their reset thing at the end of each round when its lagging if you spam upgrade something while is loading that reset the whole thing just crashes. did this twice in a row and lost several instas.

Comment

• I have something ik looks like when i watch a youtuber that plays td6 if they click the speed up button it is so fast but when i click it on me phone it looks way slover than theirs and when ibsee their max temple shoot and there spectres around the temple they shoot faster than mine and i did the same to make my temple max and even as strong as theirs how can this happen

Comment

• Kookeekwisp
        Kookeekwisp commented
        Editing a comment
        The temple specres were nerfed recently. They shoot slower, but they deal more damage

• Sorry if this has been told before, but you can move a tower with Support Chinook anywhere if that tower was placed in the water because of Snowstorm or Absolute Zero

Comment

• On android, the google play achviements do not update to reflect the achievments obtained in game. Still dosn't update after logging out and logging back in.

EDIT: The draft post was posted before I had finished typing.

Comment

• Since downloading the game, I couldn't play the game, because everytime I open the game, the game says I don't have Internet and stays on step 1/8 forever.
          I don't know whaat to do!

Comment

• Doesn't seem like this should be intended or if its just an issue on my end. Achievement "the greatest challenge" only counts daily challenge completions as progress, custom challenge creations and completions don't add to the progress at all (checked through steam to confirm no challenge completions were added). Advanced challenge didn't seem to add to it either.

I was looking forward to grinding out the achievement with peoples custom challenge, would like this to be fixed at some point.

Comment

• I don't know how to respond to the person who fixed my problem.

Comment

• Version : 16.2.2484
                Equipement : PC
                Map : Workshop
                Bug explanation : MOAB Shove doesn't affect moabs once they starts move horizontally. When they go vertically, MOAB Shove works fine.
                Tried to remove knowledge, same thing. I don't know if it's only me btw. If anyone else has this, this means it has to be fixed. thanks.

EDIT : I accidentally found another HUGE BUG in Workshop !! Here's the thing :
                I wanted to try CHIMPS on workshop. I activated reverse motor on round 6. I was going to die, then I restarted.
                Well, the reverse is now active for an UNLIMITED time !! (until you go back home and load the game) This is broken for chimps mode.
                I will still try to finish without exploiting that. promise
                Last edited by Damocles2; 30-03-20, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Kookeekwisp
                  Kookeekwisp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's not a bug. Shove only works when it's in front of the MOAB's current facing direction.
                  I'll admit the non-turning of the MOAB is probably the bug, but the part about the facing direction sounds very intended.

• Ich kann garnicht erst bloons td 6 spielen da es sagt es muss erneuert werden aber wenn ich auf google play store bin geht das nicht... Heißt ich kann es nicht spielen 🙁

Comment

• True Sun God/Sun Temple game crash.

Firstly, I have a True Sun God (Vengeful) 5/x/x and a Sun Avatar 3/x/x within range of each other. When Upgrading the Sun Avatar to Sun Temple 4/x/x the game crashes. Note, the game is not frozen, all towers are moving and the game is still responsive. However, if the next round is started, no bloons will enter the map. Also, the True Sun God (Vengeful) 5/x/x, IS NOT sacrificed to the Sun Temple and both are still present in the game.

I have also tried to replicate this in Sandbox. A True Sun God (Non-vengeful) 5/x/x, IS SACRIFICED to a Sun Temple 4/x/x when in it's radius. Note: If a Sun Temple 4/x/x is placed outside of the True Sun Temples Radius the game resumes as normal.

Why are The Anti Bloon and Legend of the Night upgrades unavailable after sacrificing them to a True Sun God although all other Tier 5 upgrades are available? Balancing?

Comment

• After exiting and resuming a game in progress, some of the base monkey prices change. For example, with nearly all MKs selected and without having purchased any military at that point, a helicopter jumped from $990 to $1070, a sub went from $200 to $220, etc. I don't think it's just the military ones, but it doesn't seem to be all of them, either, so I'm not sure.

Comment

• -Revealed bloons aren't being slowed by Arctic Wind until popped

-Arctic Wind makes all affected bloons immune to icicles

-The Mentoring buff only works if it's 4/0/0. ANY other upgrade removes the buff

-Glaive Press's main boomerang only hits bloons once per shot
                      Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

• It seems a bit weird that heroes play their "level up" line instead of their "entrance" line when placed with Empowered Heroes knowledge, especially given that this is not the case when loading from a save. Is this a bug?

Also, when getting the True Sun God with Small Monkey Towers enabled, the head on the temple is suddenly normal-sized for the animation.
                        Last edited by RamenChef; 12-04-20, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• Quincy just played his audio track for reaching Level 20, despite the fact that I had Hero Audio disabled.

Comment

• The exclamation marks on Powers aren't being updated properly anymore. Every time I close and re-open BTD6, any that were cleared previously will show up again.

Comment

Working...
                            X