No announcement yet.

BTD6 Bug Report Thread / Known Issues List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been having problems with Co-op mode. My friend and I would get not too far in the game and then it would say “waiting for player”. She would still be in the game though. After the countdown completes it crashed my game and then hers crashes soon after. I don’t know if it is worth noting that I am on PC and she is on mobile but it is quite annoying and happens every game. We don’t even have a lot of towers or connection issues.

Comment

• In Version 15.1.2270, daily and advanced challenges have not dropped me any rewards whatsoever, which isn't much for me since I have like 25 k monkey money on lvl 100+, but it could be super annoying to new players.
      Last edited by MAXITAXI; 15-02-20, 01:57 AM.

Comment

• When a Iceape freezes a Leadballon and destroys the lead, the resulting frozen Ballons can not be hit.
        I had a superape which was firing on the frozen black ballons and only started popping them after they moved.

Comment

• So, I've seen a few people complainig about bugged alch buff durations. From my personal testing, it found only Ace, Sniper, and Super, when upgraded to x/x/4, would be affected by this bug, which just involves the alch buff being shorter than half a second or so. Android, Version 15.1.2270, Huawei P9, OS up to date as of Feb 2020
          ​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by ctee View Post
            When a Iceape freezes a Leadballon and destroys the lead, the resulting frozen Ballons can not be hit.
            I had a superape which was firing on the frozen black ballons and only started popping them after they moved.
            This is intended behavior, since frozen bloons are unable to be popped by sharp objects such as darts, tacks or blades... (Tacks excluded with "Hard Tacks" MK). In contrary, most explosive/fire/plasma damage types can pop frozen bloons.

Comment

• The Vengeful Sun God's spectres are showing gold instead of black, just like regular temple's or regular sun god's spectres. I have a screenshot, but couldn't attach to this post.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAXITAXI View Post
                This is intended behavior, since frozen bloons are unable to be popped by sharp objects such as darts, tacks or blades... (Tacks excluded with "Hard Tacks" MK). In contrary, most explosive/fire/plasma damage types can pop frozen bloons.
                Woopsi... good to know.

Comment

• Crossposting from https://www.reddit.com/r/btd6/commen..._problem_with/ as there has been no activity or even views on that thread since I posted it

BTD6 (Steam) crashes during gameplay, problem with intel on-board gpu
                  I had hoped this was a well-known thing, but I didn't see anything about it in the FAQ or on the wiki, and some googling around revealed nothing either, so I figured I was ok to post this

Pretty frequently (at least once per 2 or 3 games) when I am playing BTD6, my motherboard's built-in intel graphics card (Intel UHD Graphics 630) will crash, causing my display to go black for about five seconds. When my card comes back up, anything which relies on the built-in gpu will need to be restarted (explorer.exe, any youtube chrome tabs, etc).

the following 'error' event gets printed to the win10 event log:
                  Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

Then I start up BTD6 again, click on the map, and open the autosave. I'm really glad this feature exists!

But still. It feels weird to me that I can't find a way to get BTD6 to use my GTX 1060 instead of the crappy built-in intel card. It also feels weird that it crashes at all; at first I figured this was the standard bane of mobile-games-ported-to-pc, where the devs forgot to put in a framerate limiter and the game occasionally explodes trying to run at infinite fps, but i've carefully been watching the resource utilization and it never creeps above 6%, even on my onboard intel card, even in the super lategame when it's super laggy. I've also been keeping an eye on the temperature, and it's relatively cool; whatever is going on is definitely a software bug.

I looked for BTD6-specific log files and couldn't find any, indeed it appears BTD6 doesn't even make a directory for itself in %appdata% and doesn't store any non-persistent files in the steamapps directory... but I might be missing something, if the logs are stored elsewhere please let me know

here is my dxdiag output: https://pastebin.com/pzEEmSqa
                  here is my speccy output: https://pastebin.com/7kaUyKmi
                  if there's anything else anyone needs from me to help solve this please let me know

Comment

• Hi,
                    my BTD 6 has got the bug, that when I place a hero and it levels up once, the prices of the monkeys disappear.
                    Also the button with "Upgrades" is just filled with green and the word "Upgrade" disappears. It affects on several other graphics, too. Can anyone help me?
                    Thanks!

Comment

• Sometimes when you place 4 0/2/4 engineers, when you reach round 80-85, the last two engineers you placed will only set 1 trap per round, would this happen to someone else?

Comment

Working...
                      X