This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AJL201 View Post
    I also cannot view the upgrade descriptions in the menu while I'm playing on a map. I'm on Andriod
    same issue here on Steam version

Comment

• Since the update recently you can no longer use the stylus on the Samsung galaxy note 8 (Internets imply the other notes too) which is a killer if you have always used it.
      ​​​

Comment

• Salmon
        Salmon commented
        Editing a comment
        Make sure to report that bug to [email protected] so that they can deal with it faster!

• Bug-Report. x/4/x Bananafarm
      The Cooldown isn't showed corectly. Even if the cooldown of the IMF loan ist off and the loan is payed back, i can't get another loan. Mostly happens with multiple Banks or with an energizer. To get the next loan i have to save&quit the game. After re-entering the map the cooldown is up.
      Till this bug is fixed, i would say its not worth to upgrade an x/4/x Bank, just because you cant get an 100% efficencie out of it, as long as the cooldown is schown wrong.
      See Screeshots

Comment

• The in-game upgrade description of towers didn't show anymore.

Comment

• This game is essentially unplayable for new players without in game descriptions of what the upgrades actually do. Please treat this with urgency.

Comment

• The Text on the right side disappears after placing the first tower. The Text stay invisible until I restart the app.
            (Device: Pixel 3; Android Version: 10)

Comment

• Infernalcandy
              Infernalcandy commented
              Editing a comment
              Same problem, but to me happens every time my hero get 1 lvl

• Balion
              Balion commented
              Editing a comment
              Thx, this specifies the problem. I checked this out and this is my problem too.

• From version 14, banks received another bug (desktop version).
            If you take a credit and wait for the ability to roll back, the ability will be available again on the ability panel, but you cannot click on it (hot keys also do not work).

And when new banks with an available ability appear, you should go into each one for a credit, since the ability is not activated through the panel. Thus, the ability panel became useless for banks.

This is the second problem of banks, except as described above, when the issuance of a credit simply does not work.
            Please fix the banks!

Comment

• This is just a small bug, but for 14.3 (not sure about 15.0, having trouble updating, just the Play Store) the Heroes lvl 3 ability would not show in the bottom left corner of the screen till the Hero leveled up to lvl 4 or a different tower is bought or upgraded. Does not occur with the Hero lvl 3 MK disabled.
              Last edited by MAXITAXI; 01-02-20, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• As of 14.3, on the Android version of the game (Huawei P9, Android up to date Feb 2020), if you click the Chinook Moving Ability and then, while you are on the "Select Tower To Move" screen, the round ends, the Cooldown of the Ability will be skipped. You'll move a tower in between rounds, and then, upon starting the round, can do so again instantly. See Video linked:

https://mega.nz/#!qcdTkQ6I!_w2dN3lRk...WcZz2FPjx6KBlw

(No sound + Watermark cos I'm lazy lol)

Edit: The same thing occurs in 15.1 still, which is pretty gamebreaking: on multilane (eg. most Exper​t difficulty​​​​​​) maps (I used this on Infernal Impoppable), you can thus move a tower every single round, even if the round is super short. This eliminates the need for, say, Super Ceramic Ice Stalling that ISAB used in his Cuddles run to get back the Heli Moving Ability (Though, of course, you can still stall out other ability cooldowns)
                Last edited by MAXITAXI; 15-02-20, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• Since 15.1, some animations are bugged. When you restart a game using the in-game restart button, the game will not respond as it usually does when you try to remove something that is removable. Instead of the usual animation, the game will just freeze for a few seconds, then the item will disappear. Also, it seems that submerge & support and reactor animations are missing when you activate this glitch.

Comment

• When you de-camo *purple bloons, they cannot be slowed by Arctic Wind until they're popped 1 layer.
                    This is especially annoying, because it's preventing me from completing a specific challenge that would otherwise be possible.
                    Last edited by Kookeekwisp; 01-02-20, 07:23 AM.
                    Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

• Kookeekwisp
                      Kookeekwisp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Also idk why you haven't fixed Necromancer yet. And better yet, remove bloon popping requirements altogether?
                      Sorry, i can't suggest a bug fix without also mentioning my opinion that it shouldn't exist

• I'm having an issue. One that I need solved asap, I really enjoy this game but I'm encountering a glitch. So my brother did something with my account last night on Bloons TD 6, and now this is happening:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...48/unknown.png <-- image link.

He says he was using something called "Cheat Engine" or something to modify game data. And now I'm stuck with this. There are many other reasons why you should add this, but just for this sole reason anyway, can you add an " Open Later " button or erase all of those chests off my account, I can no longer play the game that I worked so hard on because I'm stuck on this stupid screen whenever I try to play. I understand if you want to keep the aspect of collection events where you HAVE to open the chest that you have now and you can't just wait for it to become max tier chest, I get it that's fine. Then only add that option for when you have a max tier chest able to be opened, or make sure all collection event chests are erased off of all accounts after 2 days. PLEASE PLEASE help me out with this! If you need further info or can erase this data off of my account specifically, that would be amazing, email me at [email protected]

Comment

• Kookeekwisp
                      Kookeekwisp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Isn't the reward only a tier X insta-monkey? And if so, you can enter a game, place the tier 5 and leave, so you can cleanse your account.
                      If you're actually stuck that sucks, and probably something a support email might do better?

• THE REAL DroKerT
                      THE REAL DroKerT commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Kookeewisp, I did email for support, but what you said makes no sense, not only is it 2-3 monkeys every time ranging from tier 3-5, but i cant place them down because I cant get out of that screen, that makes no sense anyway, I would still be forced to open all of them.

• (my english is not so good) ive seen a bug that not only me but it happened for some youtubers too and the bug is: alchemist trying to buff heli pilot and he only buff him for 0,5 seconds (my main build is heli pilot + archmage and a alch buffing them and i am loosing because of this bug that makes my heli pilot dont hit leads [2/0/0 alch upgrade] because the buff only have a 0,5 seconds duration so i need more than 1 alch to make the buffs consistent on the heli pilot [i am using 3 alchs to buff the heli and they are still strugling on buff the heli]) please nk, at least consider testing this to see if happens to you (mobile version)
                    Last edited by GronkG0D; 03-02-20, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• I'm having a visual bug that causes that bar on the right side where you buy the towers, the prices do not appear (mobile version)

Comment

• Co-op is not working for me, keep getting error and this site wont let me post the screenshot of the error message. I'm on android

Comment

• Salmon
                        Salmon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ninja Kiwi Multiplayer servers are down for the majority of their games right now, just hang tight!
                    Working...
                    X