No announcement yet.

BTD6 Bug Report Thread / Known Issues List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you have more than 1 bloon trap engineer, they will slowly stop placing traps after the initial one is collected. The only traps placed will be the first one on round start. This makes the current advanced challenge impossible.

Comment

• On daily challenges that give you a limited number of towers, if you reset that challenge the number of towers you are allowed to place doesn't reset.

Comment

• Hello, I would like to report an issue. My BTD6 game keeps crashing after I hit the 'Start' button on the Welcome to BTD6 screen that appears after the game loads. I click start, the loading icon rotates once, then the game quits, and if I try to re-open it, the process repeats. I am playing on an android phone. I have tried everything short of of uninstalling, including clearing the cache, restarting my device, and opening the app in airplane mode. I would really like to not lose my progress, and I don't think I've ever backed up my data to the cloud, and as now I can't log in to do so, I'm kinda stuck. I don't know if there was a better place I should have posted this, but I would appreciate any help. Thank you!

Comment

• AwesomeMaster1
          AwesomeMaster1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi. Same problem herre since 2-3 days ago on my iPad Pro. App crashes a few seconds into downloading start stuff. I uninstalled the game n now it says it cost 45 kr in App Store when I have already purchased it once! Outrageous!

• Hello I have a game breaking bug to report. I play on Android (Galaxy Note 9) and my friend plays on PC (Windows 10). When we play together, (only when there is cross platform involved) and a round finishes at an average of 80, it will freeze for a couple seconds, unfreeze, and say every tower on the map has leveled up. It doesn't always disconnect us but 90% of the time the PC does. My other friend who has Android confirms this bug too, even when playing with a different PC friend. We have NEVER finished a game till we lost. It has always happened before we ever have a chance to lose. If you need anymore information, want footage, or have any questions please message me as we love this game and would love this fixed.

Comment

• I cannot connect to a co-op game higher than medium difficulty anymore. My friend was sitting right next to me on 4G LTE and his games will load faster and mine will disconnect. He does have a vastly more powerful phone than I - iPhone 10. Mines is Galaxy S7. Still we have plenty of upload and download speed on a speed test. What gives?

Comment

• So my BTD 6 chrashes when i start it, it gets to like step 3 then boom chrashed. On steam btw.

Comment

• Salmon
              Salmon commented
              Editing a comment
              Send in a support ticket to [email protected] and put in details like your computer specs maybe.

• I’ve noticed that when beating round 100, you only get 0/3/2 or 0/4/2 instas. Pretty sure this isn’t intentional.
            For reference I have 150 insta-monkeys, and 25 (1/6) of them are 0/3/2 or 0/4/2. I don’t think I should be getting this many. By the way I’m playing on iPad.
            (I know you also get instas at every round that is a multiple of 100, but I’m not skilled enough to check.)

Comment

• It’s a bit of a specific issue to have, but if I use a Neva-Miss Targeting ace on Spillway, the game lags out a bit. It doesn’t really affect gameplay much, but it would be nice to see it fixed.
              (For reference, I’m playing on iPad. The issue still exists with Spectre but it’s less of a problem.)

Comment

• bug is shown in this video. moving a monkey with two heli's paralyses the one that was later at his destination

Comment

• If you get to past round 80, then use the restart button (whether you died or not), the new game will always give you super ceramics, and bloons such as blacks/whites/zebras/rainbows will not divide into children.
                I'm on YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, and Facebook! Please search and follow!

Comment

Working...
                X