• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was on steam playing co-op and the game crashed for no apparent reason

Comment

• RobinHood70
      RobinHood70 commented
      Editing a comment
      Confirmed. I'm getting a fair number of crashes in the Steam version as well. Often, it's when I'm selecting monkeys or abilities, but I just had one where I CTD'd on losing a CHIMPS attempt.

• FioKron
      FioKron commented
      Editing a comment
      I am also getting crashes on the Steam version too, when pressing start on the title screen (see my post for further detail).

• EpicGamerBoy
      EpicGamerBoy commented
      Editing a comment
      yea, the co-op in this game isnt exactly the best so until they work on it we're just gonna have to live with lag/crashing during co-op games

• Not sure if this has been put forward before but i own this through steam and ever since the last patch i go to load the game, it gets to 7 of 8 then the plane zooms away and it crashes, i have uninstalled and reinstalled and am now out of ideas. (if this is not the correct place to post this please tell me where to go i surfed for a while and ended up here)

Comment

• During long co-op game tonight (impoppable), the game paused and then reset positions I had previously occupied the top quadrant but was suddenly switched to the left quadrant. Also, I was unable to use the everyone quadrants.

I have ios version 12.0.1974

Comment

• I got the Alchermist Man and Bloonacleboy achievement the other day (Sep 20 @ 12:10am, according to Steam), and just noticed that even though Steam says I got it, I don't have it in BTD6 itself, and small bloons aren't available. I'll try it again tomorrow and report back as to whether I get it on Take 2.

Comment

• RobinHood70
          RobinHood70 commented
          Editing a comment
          I got it correctly this time around. About the only thing I can think of that I did differently was that this time, despite continuing in Freeplay mode, I exited after R100 to check if I'd actually gotten the achievement in game; last time, I continued in Freeplay without exiting, and I never actually checked at all until a couple of days later. Perhaps, because it wasn't collected, it went away when I exited?

• EDIT: I have re-purchased the game and have not had this issue occur, I will let you know if it occurs again, as I have been told of a method that could resolve this issue.

Hello there,

The issue I have is when playing the game at about wave 58, the application terminated itself for no apparent reason. Having the game restarted, it then crashes every time I click on the 'start' button on the start/title screen, after the 8 initial loading steps.

I have had it reinstalled and had the cache verified multiple times, but it still kept crashing at the same point, after pressing the 'start' button on the start screen.

My system specification is as follows:

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

System Model: Z97X-Gaming 3

BIOS: BIOS Date: 05/11/14 13:58:18 Ver.: 04.06.05

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~ 3.3GHz

Memory: 16384 MB RAM

Page File: 11812 MB used, 20849 MB available

DirectX Version: DirectX 12

Display

Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti

DAC Type: Integrated RAMDAC

Device Type: Full Display Device

Approx. Total Memory: 19265 MB

Display Memory (VRAM): 11127 MB

Shared Memory: 8138 MB

Current Display Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor

HDR: Not Supported

I have requested a Steam refund for this game, but please let me know if you have any solutions to this issue and I will purchase it again.
        Last edited by FioKron; 27-09-19, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• EpicGamerBoy
          EpicGamerBoy commented
          Editing a comment
          hey, i've been having the exact same problem recently, could you tell me that method to fix it?

• FioKron
          FioKron commented
          Editing a comment
          EpicGamerBoy The method is as follows: 'uninstall it, then open file explorer go to Windows (C: ) then program files (x86) then click on
          the steam folder then userdata then their should be your steam id, click on it and it should come
          up with all your games. they will be named after their ids and BTD6 is 960090: delete 960090 folder
          empty trash bin, then reinstall the game
          you would lose your progress unless you have linked it with your steam account or fb or email'. I was only able* to delete that folder by starting my computer in safe mode (you may not have to*).
          Last edited by FioKron; 10-10-19, 09:01 PM. Reason: Poor phrasing

• Is it just me or does the bloon trap from the engineer monkey not place more than one trap per round if it's been on the field for more than 30-40 rounds. Seems to work fine once it's upgraded to the xxxL trap tho.

Comment

• I’m on iOS version 12.1.1997 and I am seeing issues either almost every co-op match. Sometime the game crashes mid match, sometimes I am disconnect (even though I have a strong network connection) and other times everyone else will disconnect at the same time. Seems like this latest version introduced some serious bugs.

Comment

• I've noticed a bug, not sure how many people this happens to, but every time I close BTD6, it's still running according to steam, and thus I can't open it again for another play session. I then have to close steam and re-open it, to be able to play the game again. Not sure if this is entirely on fault of the game, or if there's some issues with steam specifically, but it's an issue either way.

Comment

• I dont thinm a lot of people are experiencing this but btd6 keeps saying theres a new ipdate, when ive already gotten the update so now i cant play, please fix this ninjakiwi

Comment

• Salmon
                Salmon commented
                Editing a comment
                Have you checked your app store to make sure your game is really up to date?

• Sometimes if a player leaves, the spot "A" where anyone can build is completely locked out. That entire portion of the map becomes unbuildable on. Ive even had this happen when im the only remaining player.

dont put resources towards fixing that yet. Fix the hosting error on the new maps, (most maps in fact) on difficulties that are 80 or more waves. I mentioned this 2 patches ago earlier in this thread. Can confirm i dont even have to be host so it happens to everyone. Sometimes me or another person will survive the initial start but the game will lock up for like half a second and instantly end the game with the returned to home screen pop up. Ive had this happen as late as the final wave (like 80) and then run into the same players right after even if its sooner in the match (i.e. wave 57/80). So its not just me

Comment

• I play on Steam, using family sharing. 2TC and Bill Greates do not appear in my list of in-game achievements. I can see them in my Steam achievements but not in-game. Furthermore, if I complete the requirements for the achievements, they are not rewarded, so I can't make them appear in the list by beating them.

Completing the requirements does not make the achievement unlock on Steam either.

Comment

• so i just recently got back into BTD6 mainly on steam (I have it on both) but now everytime i open the game, it loads, the start screen shows up, i press start and the loading screen appears and then it just freezes and crashes. I was hoping there was a fix?

Comment

Working...
                  X