No announcement yet.

BTD6 Bug Report Thread / Known Issues List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you use an ability that generates a crate of cash just before the end of the round, but collect the crate that appears after the end of the round, and then exit the game during the next round (or the game crashes, or the app is terminated by the OS, etc.), when you reload, the cash collected is not saved, BUT the ability has been used (and thus is wasted).

Comment

• Hello, I have played probably 50 plus hours of co-op since it has been released. But for some reason when I try to make a match now it gives me a error and I can't quick join also. Ill post the error here also, well it fixed itself as I was about to post this but the error had to do with (ereconnect -profile) it had some broken string I thought it had to do with my internet connection but I wasn't experiencing any major outages. This was a issue for a couple days and then suddenly changed. I checked a couple of times to make sure I was still connected and logged in. ill still post this in case it comes up again for someone else. I hope you guys can offer some insight on it.
      Edit: Right after the post, error came back. It states

'/invalid request error to "/http.api.ninjakiwi.com/matchmaking/create"
      -type:
      -account:
      - description: Error:read econnreset
      Last edited by 0Elrick0; 07-08-19, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• I regularly cannot connect to co-op matches. Around 80% of the games I join I just have the loading screen for around 20 seconds, the music for the map starts up but then I get a notification:

Disconnected.
        Unfortunately your game has lost connection. Please return to the main menu.

Behind the notification the map can be seen, empty including the sidebar where towers are shown. There is no cash value, heart value is correct for the difficulty and mana shield is shown.

Any games I connect to are prone to having me disconnect later on in more demanding rounds such as 70+, but I think that's more normal.

I have tried both my house wi-fi and using my data network. Today I re-installed btd6. None of these changes made a difference.
        Phone: Nokia 3.1
        Software: Android version 9, up to date
        Region: VIC Australia

I haven't seen anyone else have these issues from the subreddit or from a quick glance over these forums, but co-op has been a waste of my time searching for a game since release. What's truly disheartening is being suddenly disconnected from a game I do find at a later round. Thanks for reading.

Comment

• 4 player co-op, game semi crashed or something and the majority of our towers were gone. This happened just a few minutes ago at 7:00pm CST (0000 GMT Aug 9th 2019). ryanbatc is my player name and it was the map "another brick." Anyway two of the players, including myself, dropped double cash drops....so we lost all that plus all the progress we made... I believe the "crash" occurred on level 61.

I'm using a Samsung S7 with updated BTD6 and updated Samsung OS.

Comment

• COOP Bugs / Performance Issues?
            1) Very laggy
            2) Sometimes bugs out and reverts to a previous point (towers disappear but wave remains the same) which tends to lead to insta-death

Comment

• Truly great game but the coop needs work. Its a struggle to play with more than 2 players. The game lags incessantly and eventually freezes. Players will inevitably be forced out or simply quit in frustration. Its not even the syncing/waiting on player screen, its the inconsistency of the game speed. It will be going at normal (fast) speed and then start hiccuping. Sometimes it happens within the first few rounds and usually that'sa good indicator that the match is a lost cause. Otherwise amazing game.

Comment

• New bug now. Game will lock up usually in the later rounds and most of the stuff you've built will disappear. No cash back or anything and its instantaneous. I've seen it happen to multiple people at once. The map will look like it did back in the first couple rounds. Usually there are towers left, maybe the hosts. It isn't everything though i think its just your hero and whatever else you built at the beginning. Im pretty sure the hero's level reverts as well but i cant recall. Its an instant quit though because nothing was saved and there is no money as everything was all sold at once

Comment

• Salmon
                  Salmon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Could you try getting a picture of it?

• Xacebop
                  Xacebop commented
                  Editing a comment
                  https://i.imgur.com/PbHIJ0k.jpg

LFPEUG

I had a 0-3-0 alchemist in the upper left next to the sniper, below that was a 0-5-2 sniper and 0-2-4 wizard. On the bottom right was another sniper and 2-3-0 banana farm. Game hangs for a second and reverts everything back to where i was at around wave 35 or something, cash and all. The other players weren't effected afaik and it should be noted this is the least effected instance of this happening. usually it sends my progress to around wave 10. Im pretty sure my hero reverted as well as my income was nonexistent. We failed right after btw
                  Last edited by Xacebop; Yesterday, 04:44 AM.

• Xacebop
                  Xacebop commented
                  Editing a comment
                  https://i.imgur.com/EckL9Tk.jpg

Heres a better image

• Every time I try opening my game, it freezes on the loading screen with the monkey in the plane. Afterwards it loads, but my screen keeps itself frozen on the loading screen. I can hear the music and everything else while the game is open, but I can't do anything. I'm trying to play BTD6 on Steam on PC. Please help me!

Comment

• Salmon
                  Salmon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Send in a support ticket to support.ninjakiwi.com or [email protected] and give them all the detail you can, including your hardware specs if you have those on hand.

• I just got the Survivor achievement, but technically speaking, I haven't completed Round 100 yet. I believe the achievement popped the moment I destroyed the BAD, but I never actually popped all of the MOABs that come out of it. If this is a technical limitation or intended behaviour, you won't hear any complaints from me, but I thought I should report it, since even restarting the round, I was started on R100, not R101 as you'd expect if I'd actually passed that round.

Comment

• Salmon
                  Salmon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Since round 100 literally only has 1 BAD, i guess the achievement just assumes you won the match just because you popped the BAD layer.

• RobinHood70
                  RobinHood70 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's what I figured as well, although in Apopalypse mode, this is far from guaranteed (as I proved to myself repeatedly just before I posted :P).

• The text of the "Sapper" achievement is confusing in English, and while it could be interpreted as intended, the more likely interpretation is "fortified bloons or any MOAB-Class", which is wrong. This is exacerbated in some language translations. The text in French, for example, translates literally to "bloons that are fortified or of class MOAB", which can really only be read one way...the wrong way. This should be updated in English to read something like "fortified bloons or fortified MOAB-class" or maybe "fortified bloons (including fortified MOABs)", or some other wording to that effect.

While we're on the subject of the Sapper achievement, abilities that remove the fortified effect directly cause the bloon to no longer count towards the achievement. I assume that was intended, but I thought I should mention it in case it wasn't, or if you maybe want to add that info to the achievement description somehow. (Would probably make it inordinately long if you did, so maybe not.)

Comment

• Whenever I try to open my game via Steam, it opens for a second and immediately closes. Not crash, close. I've tried doing everything in my power and it just won't open.

Comment

• On the Steam version of the game, clicking on the Overclock ability from the new Engineer Monkeys sometimes causes a CTD. Don't know if it's relevant, but I've currently got two 042 Engineers and several other types of Engineers on the map. I think the times I've had it happen so far, it's been when I click the ability a second time soon after the first, but it hasn't happened enough to be sure if that's a pattern.

Comment

• If a co-op player leaves and their section becomes available to the group, the area is still shaded red. But I can place monkeys in that region.

Comment

• Xacebop
                        Xacebop commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I have had this too

• I've been having trouble hosting a game on downtown(i think thats the name) on insane. Once i load in i get a green box saying reconnecting to your game, syncing, waiting for players, all counting down and rapidly interchanging. Once the timer reaches 0 all the other players are kicked. I have even seen one of them build a tower so theyre atleast loading in initially. Ive tried 3 and 4 players and have had this happen 9/10 times trying to host this map. Ive had it happen on another but downtown insanity is the one ive been trying to beat for some time. Ive reset my phone, used different internet, wiped data/cache, etc. This started on the most recent patch, the engineer update since it launched.

Comment

• Xacebop
                        Xacebop commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ok i tested other maps and it happens there too. The entire program will die instantly and send me back to my phone's home screen. I have to relaunch the program altogether. Ive seen this now happen with other people's games with them as hosts. And same things happen. Instant quit and/or players booted

• A YouTuber I follow just posted this video: youtube.com/watch?v=8o8j0w9z57c (I'm apparently not allowed to create an actual link). I confirmed the behaviour. This allows the possibility of getting the Collaborate achievement without playing co-op. As I commented on that video, this seems almost certain to be a bug, but technically speaking, the wording of the achievement doesn't actually say anything about co-op.

Comment

Working...
                      X