No announcement yet.

BTD6 Bug Report Thread / Known Issues List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if this is possible in real game, but if you somehow get a banana farm and enough money for a monkeyopolis on deflation mode, the monkeyopolis will give you money

Comment

• TarnNK
      TarnNK commented
      Editing a comment
      Banana Farms are disabled in Deflation. Even the Banana Farm Instas are unable to be placed.
      Last edited by TarnNK; 10-06-19, 04:52 AM.

• So I bought BTD6 for steam today, I was playing just fine, then my house lost power, when it got back up, I booted up the computer again and opened steam and BTD6, when I opened it, the intro music wasn't playing, I wasn't logged in and the "I've played before" message was overlapping with Your Name, and if I clicked on the icon nothing happened, and if I hit play I was met with an infinite loading screen.
    I even tried reinstalling the game and verifying the integrity of game files and it didn't work

Comment

• TarnNK
      TarnNK commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sorry you're having this issue. Can you delete the following folder:

Windows - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\[your userID]\960090
      Mac OS - ~/Library/Application Support/Steam/userdata/[your userID]/960090

Once you've done that you can relaunch the game and log back into your account.
      I hope that helps!

• At higher levels (noticed @64) with regen balloons if you have helio x/3/x after they get pused back to start they with continuously spawn and you cannot beat the level with out monkey storm, i tried in sandbox and had the same issue.

Comment

• TarnNK
      TarnNK commented
      Editing a comment
      This is something we're currently looking into. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next update

• Originally posted by Mi cara View Post
    So I bought BTD6 for steam today, I was playing just fine, then my house lost power, when it got back up, I booted up the computer again and opened steam and BTD6, when I opened it, the intro music wasn't playing, I wasn't logged in and the "I've played before" message was overlapping with Your Name, and if I clicked on the icon nothing happened, and if I hit play I was met with an infinite loading screen.
    I even tried reinstalling the game and verifying the integrity of game files and it didn't work
    I want to say, this is a very real problem! I have encountered this exact bug. The game froze up while I was playing and I had no choice but to turn off my computer (not shut down, turn off!) and now I cannot play BTD6. Reinstall changes nothing. It seems this game cannot handle a sudden shutdown. It breaks completely and cannot be fixed by any means!

One other thing: I was not logged in (had trouble with my old account not existing anymore as I just found out) and everything was saved locally on the PC.
    Last edited by Turkwise; 24-05-19, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• TarnNK
      TarnNK commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you delete the following folder:

Windows - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\[your userID]\960090
      Once you've done that you can relaunch the game and log back into your account.
      I hope that helps!

• First military discount doesn't reset when restarting the round you bought it on, in the challenge editor.

Also, is 0/0/0 super supposed to pop frozen?
    Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kookeekwisp View Post
      Also, is 0/0/0 super supposed to pop frozen?
      Not originally, but there is Monkey Knowledge that allows it to!
      Czech out the newly updated Ninja Kiwi Community tab for links to other awesome places! https://ninjakiwi.com/community

If you love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in, don't forget to join Bloons World! Now 800 members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• I am having trouble with the unlocking system, I should have unlocked the Mortar by now, but i have not, I have already progressed past military and am on to magic, but the mortar still does not show up.

Comment

• When trying to load ANY Saved game with a Heli placed on the Steam Version the Saved game is stuck on loading. (the game is loaded you can press <Space> to start the game but the loading screen is overlaying everything so you cant see anything.

This is reproducible:

1. Start any map on any difficulty.
          2. place any cheep unit and gather enough money to place a heli.
          3. return to the main screen (thereby the game is saved)
          4. try to load the just saved game

Comment

• Kookeekwisp
            Kookeekwisp commented
            Editing a comment
            This has to be a problem for just you, because me & tons of others would know if this was a problem, and i personally remember loading a save with a heli. Being so easy to accidentally do, you'd think people would all have that problem & report it much much sooner :/

Instead of assume it happens to everyone, ask why it's a problem for you. I.E: Maybe your computer just sucks, or there's an out-of-date driver.

• Pat Fusty Bug:

If you leave the game and load it back, Pat Fusty cannnot knockback for the whole turn. I've been stucked on the Pat's Pound map, retrying my round 40 on chimp mode, everytime I loaded, Pat NEVER knocked back the moab. I tried like 20 times.. I mean knockback sometimes has a better odd than 0%.

Comment

• Kookeekwisp
            Kookeekwisp commented
            Editing a comment
            Pat knocks back all bloons hit every 5th attack from the first one. This count carries between rounds, but it resets when restarting. If it hits the MOAB only 4 times, it will never knock back unless you slow the MOAB more.
        Working...
        X