X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• therealczgamer
    commented on 's reply
    I have the same issue,but i probably found a fix for this.Before opening the game,turn off your wifi.It sounds weird,but it works for me.

• knuppel
    replied
    This game is essentially unplayable for new players without in game descriptions of what the upgrades actually do. Please treat this with urgency.

Leave a comment:

• ultimategamer0018
    replied
    The in-game upgrade description of towers didn't show anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Caerninchen
    replied
    Bug-Report. x/4/x Bananafarm
    The Cooldown isn't showed corectly. Even if the cooldown of the IMF loan ist off and the loan is payed back, i can't get another loan. Mostly happens with multiple Banks or with an energizer. To get the next loan i have to save&quit the game. After re-entering the map the cooldown is up.
    Till this bug is fixed, i would say its not worth to upgrade an x/4/x Bank, just because you cant get an 100% efficencie out of it, as long as the cooldown is schown wrong.
    See Screeshots

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    Make sure to report that bug to [email protected] so that they can deal with it faster!

• Cardstar
    replied
    Since the update recently you can no longer use the stylus on the Samsung galaxy note 8 (Internets imply the other notes too) which is a killer if you have always used it.
    ​​​

Leave a comment:

• woohoo123
    replied
    Originally posted by AJL201 View Post
    I also cannot view the upgrade descriptions in the menu while I'm playing on a map. I'm on Andriod
    same issue here on Steam version

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for reporting this! I don't know if Ninja Kiwi will be able to do anything about it, because most of the workers are on Holiday break now.

Cheers!

• Thinker
    replied
    If you complete a daily/advanced challenge on chimps and you use two towers (could be a 1 round) to complete the challenge you'd get the two tower achievement.

Leave a comment:

• SteakLover12
    replied
    I don't know what happen. but every time i launch the game from steam i can play when when im in the game to press play after the loading animation it crashs someone help!!!! https://youtu.be/-gjGwb-QTcA
    Last edited by SteakLover12; 23-12-19, 10:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Aventasaurus
    replied
    Steam version 14.2.2204

A bug with IMF Loan means that the icon for the ability to be ready comes back too early when debts are still being paid off, and so when trying to use the ability in the bottom left you are unable to even when banks are available that have no debt left to be repaid. This is inconsistent as it seems to sometimes allow the banks to use their abilities from bottom left/keyboard based off of place order and debt replayment order. Attached video evidence for a better visual explanation:

Leave a comment:

• AxebodySpray
    replied
    crash on loading screen after clicking play. STEAM version

i got the game the other day on steam played it for about 2 hours i finished a level then the game just crashed ever since i have not been able to play it when i click play it goes to loading screen when the super monkey temple opens (the loading icon) it's eye's the game close i have tried verify integrity of game files and uninstall/reinstall still wont work even tried deleting folders in app data folder nothing has worked

Edit: had to delete steam working fine now
    Last edited by AxebodySpray; 26-12-19, 12:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    Seems to be a small glitch, but thanks for reporting it!

• Space Genie
    replied
    Me and my friend have not been able to see the upgrade description on the upgrade unlock screen outside of co-op as of 14.0.
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1944009662

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    First make sure your game is updated to the latest build, then if that doesn't fix it just uninstall the game and reinstall. If that does not work, send in a support ticket to [email protected] and they will help you out.
Working...
X