No announcement yet.

BTD6 Bug Report Thread / Known Issues List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I save the game on later roounds (around 30-40) I can't load back the map. Strange thing is the map itself is working, but I'm stuck on frozen loading sceen, so I can't see anything. Tried deleting ID folder and reinstalling, but didin't help.
    Any possible sollution is welcomed
    EDIT: Apparently the glitch only occurs on Monkey Meadow and it's not round number related
    Last edited by pepeSh; 07-04-19, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• TarnNK
      TarnNK commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you head over to support.ninjakiwi.com and create a support ticket, please? From there one of the team will help you out!

• Not sure if the map is actually meant to be like this, but in High Finance, when you remove the object just upward of the pond but below the street (costs $500), the city-hall-like building that appears doesn't have any place for monkeys (of all sizes) to be placed. The areas on both the left and right side of the roof that seem to be almost flat aren't elevated platforms, even though they look like they are. It just seemed unusual for a user to spend $500 and gain nothing from it (since it's still an obstruction to Monkeys' vision, the same size as the construction area it replaced).

(EDIT: It's probably worth noting that the exact same type of roof is constructed in the building constructed beneath the pond but above the street, and Monkeys can be placed there.)
    Last edited by ProfessionalLoser; 14-04-19, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• On the Steam version, I'm not able to place any insta-monkeys on any maps on any difficulty. Same issue applies for all other modes on the maps. I'm not sure if it is because of the current incompatibility of IOS for version 10.0, but maybe you get that checked out. Once you place the insta-monkey it just disappears completely; I lost a couple of them already.

Comment

• A new bug that has emerged with the 10.0 update is that ista-monkeys are consumed but not placed. it is only placed when there is enough money for the non-instamonkey

Comment

• TarnNK
          TarnNK commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you playing on Steam, iOS or Android?

• I am on an android device, and today I had a bug somewhat similar to what is listed on Gameplay Issues #2, but not entirely the same. I was on the map Logs, in Impoppable mode round 98, when all the bloons on screen froze in place. I had multiple abilities with tech bots linked to them, which were all still activating, but the bloons on screen were taking no damage from any of my towers or abilities. I had a 2-5-0 Bomb Tower linked to one of my tech bots, and it's missiles would simply fly around a MOAB before disappearing. I have no clue what caused this, but I have a recording of it ( https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a2a...w?usp=drivesdk ) so maybe someone else could figure out what happened. I showed everything I could think of showing during the recording that might help with figuring out what happened.

Comment

• Not sure if this is a bug or a nerf, but I've noticed that the necromancer upgrade doesn't seem to work most of the time now with the latest update on Android.
          Last edited by BloonBustinDave; 14-04-19, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• I have also had 2 insta monkeys consumed but not placed, this is on Steam.

Comment

• Bug, cannot load into game, stuck on step one even though my internet is just fine. Restarted the game and restarted my phone, (iOS) this bug makes the game literally unplayable

Comment

• I don’t know if it’s just me but “there can only be one” upgrade isn’t working for me, it used to but just stopped a few months ago. I’ve tried it many times and have watched videos on it doing the exact same thing the person does with every upgrade but it’s just not transforming anymore. It’s gotten pretty annoying because it’s an awesome upgrade and I spent my knowledge points to get it and now feel like it’s just been a waste

Comment

• Hi, can we verify for these 2 possible bugs? I'm playing on STEAM version:

1. Alchemist brews doesn't give the Ice Monkey tower the capability of poping lead bloons, as the brews intend.

2. Putting an Heli Monkey in a game, and then leaving it at any moment, in hope of loading back this game will glitch the screen. In other words, when the game is loaded, you can click stuff, hear music and the bloons will go as you space bar it or click the play button (if you anticipate where the button is),.. but actually, the screen is fully BLACK. You can't see anything. Like if everything has loaded, but except the screen.

Originally posted by pepeSh View Post
                  When I save the game on later roounds (around 30-40) I can't load back the map. Strange thing is the map itself is working, but I'm stuck on frozen loading sceen, so I can't see anything. Tried deleting ID folder and reinstalling, but didin't help.
                  Any possible sollution is welcomed
                  EDIT: Apparently the glitch only occurs on Monkey Meadow and it's not round number related
                  Can you confirm that it happens when you place the Heli monkey or not? in my case it only happened at the moment I insert one. (assuming in your discovery that putting one will bug the map if bought between round 30 and 40).
                  Last edited by Wonder Rem; 25-04-19, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Damocles2
                    Damocles2 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I also have this problem, and I also discovered that placing a Heli causes me this problem.

• Homing Projectiles Have no despawn timer.
                  Because homing projectiles never despawn they just orbit in circle and accumulate.
                  If too many of them are on the screen bloons can no longer spawn and the round is forever stalled.

BDT6 V10.2.1515

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir4iYRmFLHU (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir4iYRmFLHU)

Comment

• (10.0.1500 version) :
                    - A 3xx or 4xx alchemist that was build before a "primary expertise" has been built won't affect this one.
                    - a 2xx sub can see bloons in range of a spike factory, but when it's camo it doesn't see anymore.
                    - this is more a suggestion: when a bank is full, it should be automatically collected.

Comment

• When you have Energizer, it can almost solo r81 cerams by itself on Logs. However, add Reactors next to it, and the collective struggles. I have tested this in sandbox, real game testing will be difficult to perform.

Comment

• I have an ipad Air 2, software version 12.2. Whenever I get to around level ~120, the game becomes unplayable do to frequent crashing.

Comment

• 2/0/4 boomer is bugged, i think. The glaive kylies work just like they should, hitting bloons multiple times, but once you upgrade to press, it ONLY hits bloons once. This doesn't happen with faster firing, and would realy like to see how well it performs properly!
                          Last edited by Kookeekwisp; 08-05-19, 06:27 AM.
                          Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

Working...
                          X