Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MvM Overhaul - Version 2.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    When I first start on mVm I thought it was unfair but once I got the hang of it, I realised the problem was my lack of expertise.

    My problem now is that I cannot find any challengers on Grassy Pass

    .... I check up to 10 or more times nearly every day but not a single challenger for more than two months ! any challengers welcome.

    Comment


    • #17
      Junior Monkey : I keep checking for challengers and to send challenges 10 or more times most days and now I understand why I cannot find any mVm challenges... the thing's been broken for over a year ! thank you for posting this and I'm glad you've left it on.... any news on when is it going to get fixed? mVm is the best part, maybe the only part worth playing when you've been on here for a while

      Comment


      • #18
        Bumping, I wonder if NK will consider fixing this for the Halloween update, unless it's a server-sided issue. (I still haven't had any luck with finding any matches, only been successful twice out of a rough 100 attempts.)

        We're not alone, I just jumped onto the Kong forums to find this.
        , ,
        Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
        I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
          Bumping, I wonder if NK will consider fixing this for the Halloween update, unless it's a server-sided issue. (I still haven't had any luck with finding any matches, only been successful twice out of a rough 100 attempts.)

          We're not alone, I just jumped onto the Kong forums to find this.
          MvM has been working again for me and I've received and sent some challenges... still looking for more especially on Dune.

          Comment


          • #20
            Hm, you probably have around 1k honor then. It's much easier to find people down there.
            , ,
            Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
            I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

            Comment


            • #21
              sorry for typo..... I'm on 15047 honor

              Comment


              • #22
                [QUOTE=alugia;n91603]
                I am getting this problem too, this especially happens when there are MvM event, allowing me to do one attack, then constantly getting the "no match found" error for hours.

                [/Q
                I have the same problems with "no match found" for weeks and weeks. I'm told it's because of how strict the system is with finding close honour level. One way around it is to friend someone, challenge MvM as a friend, then unfriend and continue the MvMs. I'm always looking for MvM, so challenge me if you want. granddad2015 on MC

                Comment


                • #23
                  @granddad2015 can you friend/unfriend me so we can trade attacks. I'll start following you on my profile page. My forum name: KillaZombieForMommy NK account name: Z1-900. Thanks, let me know.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by KillaZombieForMommy View Post
                    @granddad2015 can you friend/unfriend me so we can trade attacks. I'll start following you on my profile page. My forum name: KillaZombieForMommy NK account name: Z1-900. Thanks, let me know.
                    sure thing, will do it now, MvM on Sand dunes, please.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Well sorry about that graddad2015 I didn't know both of my cities MvM where broken, both my cities show you in pacifist mode when your obviously not. I'm not even supposed to be in pacifist mode in Grassy Pass since I have more than 1000 honor. When I get some more time I'll see if support can fix it for me.

                      Thanks for trying to send me one though

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X