X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaboWabo
    commented on 's reply
    Not mad about him winning...Guess my strategy sucks... I'm saying, I watched him over a 5-6 day span and he is not leveling up... He has been at level 9 for atleats a week... I just don't see how he could get to rd 38 in CT mountain terrain... Maybe I'm missing something or he is that good.. I did report it though...

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    So your problem is with someone lower than you winning, or did they show any notable hacks or cheats?

• CaboWabo
    commented on 's reply
    Looks as if no one monitors things around here much...

• CaboWabo
    replied
    Not sure if this is a problem.. He may just be have a better strategy than me... I am on lvl 16 on my 1st city and lvl 15 on my 2nd city.. This is my 2nd city CT Tier 1 mountain terrain... He is only at lvl 9 and just beat me at lvl 37.. Am I over reacting or does my strategy that bad?... Wouldn't let me post a screen shot..

Leave a comment:

• Super Shides
    commented on 's reply
    It's Just Something I Do, Really.

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    Could be the servers acting up a bit, not sure. Also, why do you capitalize every single word?

• Super Shides
    replied
    So I Was Playing The Contested Territory And This Guy Got It While I Was In The Game, But It Says That He's Had It For The Whole Day, When I Played It Just After I Lost It.

Also There's A Guy On The Leaderboards Who Has Over 200 Million Honor, But It's In All Time High, Would He Still Count As Hacking?

EDIT: Just Checked It Again, And Now It's Normal. What?

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    I know I sent you here, but it's best that you post it in both places so they see it faster

• typhus15
    replied
    Ok, but you just send me here :

Salmon commented
    Today, 05:27 PM
    Bloons Monkey City Web sub-forum is here, this is the thread you should post in: https://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/b...-report-thread
    This is the BTD Battles Web sub-forum.

but i'll send an e-mail to the support.

thank you anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    Send in this information to [email protected] and they'll probably see it faster

• typhus15
    replied
    Hello,

I have someone to report on Bloons Monkeys City:

NinjaKiwi Name : abatiuk1
    What he did : In contested territory tier 1, his level city is 5 and he manage to go to round 40 !
    SceenShot: https://www.noelshack.com/2019-36-7-1567964357-hack-abatiuk1.png

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    You're on the web sub-forum, but I'm sure you can still report it through the proper support panels. support.ninjakiwi.com

• kazz
    replied

Does this thread apply to android version?

Leave a comment:

• Super Shides
    replied
    Considering You Only Get DDT's At Level 28, This Guy Is An Obvious Hacker. You Can't Even Find The Guy!

EDIT: The Attack Is Still There. Considering I Have No Way To Defend An Attack Of This Magnitude, Could Someone At NK Please Remove It?
    Last edited by Super Shides; 21-03-19, 04:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pappenreiter
    replied
    Originally posted by lenny View Post

i could of probably defended it, but no way in hell i was doing it on that map
    I wouldn't even try to win an attack that was hacked as he could not only have hacked the DDTs in but might have used other hacks (i mean i dont think an hacker would only hack DDTs alone) so that the attack might then be impossible to win.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X