X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Shides
    commented on 's reply
    If I Understand Correctly, You Have A City Level Of 15 In Your 2nd City, And This Guy's Level 9, And He's Getting To Round 38? What Round Are You Getting To? And It Is Entirely Possible To Get To Late 30's; I've Done It.

• CaboWabo
    commented on 's reply
    Not mad about him winning...Guess my strategy sucks... I'm saying, I watched him over a 5-6 day span and he is not leveling up... He has been at level 9 for atleats a week... I just don't see how he could get to rd 38 in CT mountain terrain... Maybe I'm missing something or he is that good.. I did report it though...

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    So your problem is with someone lower than you winning, or did they show any notable hacks or cheats?

• CaboWabo
    commented on 's reply
    Looks as if no one monitors things around here much...

• CaboWabo
    replied
    Not sure if this is a problem.. He may just be have a better strategy than me... I am on lvl 16 on my 1st city and lvl 15 on my 2nd city.. This is my 2nd city CT Tier 1 mountain terrain... He is only at lvl 9 and just beat me at lvl 37.. Am I over reacting or does my strategy that bad?... Wouldn't let me post a screen shot..

Leave a comment:

• Super Shides
    commented on 's reply
    It's Just Something I Do, Really.

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    Could be the servers acting up a bit, not sure. Also, why do you capitalize every single word?

• Super Shides
    replied
    So I Was Playing The Contested Territory And This Guy Got It While I Was In The Game, But It Says That He's Had It For The Whole Day, When I Played It Just After I Lost It.

Also There's A Guy On The Leaderboards Who Has Over 200 Million Honor, But It's In All Time High, Would He Still Count As Hacking?

EDIT: Just Checked It Again, And Now It's Normal. What?

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    I know I sent you here, but it's best that you post it in both places so they see it faster

• typhus15
    replied
    Ok, but you just send me here :

Salmon commented
    Today, 05:27 PM
    Bloons Monkey City Web sub-forum is here, this is the thread you should post in: https://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/b...-report-thread
    This is the BTD Battles Web sub-forum.

but i'll send an e-mail to the support.

thank you anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    Send in this information to [email protected] and they'll probably see it faster

• typhus15
    replied
    Hello,

I have someone to report on Bloons Monkeys City:

NinjaKiwi Name : abatiuk1
    What he did : In contested territory tier 1, his level city is 5 and he manage to go to round 40 !
    SceenShot: https://www.noelshack.com/2019-36-7-1567964357-hack-abatiuk1.png

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    commented on 's reply
    You're on the web sub-forum, but I'm sure you can still report it through the proper support panels. support.ninjakiwi.com

• kazz
    replied

Does this thread apply to android version?

Leave a comment:

• Super Shides
    replied
    Considering You Only Get DDT's At Level 28, This Guy Is An Obvious Hacker. You Can't Even Find The Guy!

EDIT: The Attack Is Still There. Considering I Have No Way To Defend An Attack Of This Magnitude, Could Someone At NK Please Remove It?
    Last edited by Super Shides; 21-03-19, 04:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X