No announcement yet.

BMCO General Discussion Thread 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can use other things for MOABs, like 2/3 bombs, 1/3 spike factories, or even 2/3 boomers. Put your 2/3 boomers in the front to take out the MOABs and have a couple of 3/1s behind for the ceramics and under.
    My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
    My Custom BTD5 Challenges (NEW Challenges + One Improved!)
    Me playing Bloons Super Monkey 2 Mobile for a month

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
      You can use other things for MOABs, like 2/3 bombs, 1/3 spike factories, or even 2/3 boomers. Put your 2/3 boomers in the front to take out the MOABs and have a couple of 3/1s behind for the ceramics and under.
      true but sometimes i dont have much money or get early moabs in that case i combine it with 2/3 boomer and ice

Comment

• Originally posted by lol7790 View Post

true but sometimes i dont have much money or get early moabs in that case i combine it with 2/3 boomer and ice
        You can start out using the tower you like best (2/3 boomer is a very balanced tower for mid-game), and by the time there are too many bloons for you to handle with just the 2/3s, you'll have plenty of money for AW, shards, and ricochet. (Don't forget the 2/2 village.)
        My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
        My Custom BTD5 Challenges (NEW Challenges + One Improved!)
        Me playing Bloons Super Monkey 2 Mobile for a month

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post

You can start out using the tower you like best (2/3 boomer is a very balanced tower for mid-game), and by the time there are too many bloons for you to handle with just the 2/3s, you'll have plenty of money for AW, shards, and ricochet. (Don't forget the 2/2 village.)
          well i sometimes try to start with farm or supermonkey aloso i believe 3/x engineer at spawn will do mcuh work
          and then 2/2 (or3) only for ddts

Comment

• holy moly i got 3 knowledge packs form 1 tile i did monkey teams on beacon tile monkey teams gave 1 pack i got a random pack and the beacon pack omg and i destroyed the ddts with 10 2/3 engineers gg sentries also no lifes lost

Comment

• If a play with more than double the Honour attacks, does defending the attack grant Honour?

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Comment

• I'm leaving this here.
                https://discord.gg/TNdxjHN
                Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
                Originally posted by Junior Monkey;n138814
                Formerly made Ninja Kiwi great again, I wish I still could.

Comment

• Does beating a harder attack give you more Honour?

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Comment

• No, it only relies on you and your opponent's honor.
                    Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas

Comment

• The page enhancer (made by Topper) on http://topper64.co.uk/nk/ enhance does not seem to work.

copying and pasting the the code specified in the body of the webpage into the URL section of the bookmark popup does nothing.
                      I decided to put a / at the end of the URL and add the code, but that gives me an error saying that I am attempting to overload their servers.

If anyone can give me any advice to make it work, I would be glad to hear it!

EDIT: Found out what was wrong and now it works! I made a few changes to it to make it even better
                      Last edited by pigcoder4; 27-02-18, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• Hello, does anyone know why i dont get any battle reports from my MVM? (pvp) on my phone? i got 1 saying he beat my attack, and i got attacked 1 time, in 4 days. i got from level 1 to 20 and got attacked 1 time and 1 battle report, my last account (in 2015 i belive) hit level 20 aswell exept on that account i got attacked 3-8 times aday, it got to the poin where i was sick of all the attacks, now i never get attacked. or even reports of my own attacks, any ideas?

Comment

• You probably went into pacifist mode. You go into it after about three days without sending an attack or a revenge(Correct me if I'm wrong).

P.S. this is the web version forum. Go to http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/mo...monkey-city-aa for the mobile version.

Comment

• I am trying to capture a Treasure Chest on a forest terrain, Very Hard difficulty, a BFB pack with no ZOMG. The last round is the one that kills me when tightly spaced BFB's come. My MOAB Maulers take them out, but the leftover ceramics that they spawn rush past everything and kill me. Can anyone help?
                            Last edited by EpicMonkey 2; 26-02-18, 11:10 PM. Reason: :(

Comment

• A couple 2/3 ice towers at the end can help with cleanup, which map is it?

Comment

• The map is U-bends. P.S. There is another track (blocking my Tranquil Glade) with the same details except it is the S-shaped track.

300th post
                                Last edited by EpicMonkey 2; 27-02-18, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X