Clear All

• newstyle
    replied
    Yes! That's a really good idea.

Leave a comment:

• lol7790
    replied
    Originally posted by BP101697 View Post
    Please add auto save for every battle especially contested territory because I have to redo hard work when something goes wrong.
    good idea save CT's espencily when u get bored atfer 4 hours of playing with tons of lag and u cant stop cuz u lose all progress

Leave a comment:

• BP101697
    replied
    Please add auto save for every battle especially contested territory because I have to redo hard work when something goes wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Corpserule
    replied
    This is coming from a guy who's laptop broke down and lost access to playing his steam games and ability to work on projects and stuff,as the backup cpu is simply not good enough, making him play bloons monkey city for about 2-3 days straight. So if you have any questions about that, i pretty much played this game for about 40 hours in 3 days.

There are cool things about BMC but i kinda regret my decision, based upon what im suggesting below

Bounty Squares - Exact mechanics and why: below

Starting from about city level 5, a bounty square should appear on the map on random squares outside your city with 5 red difficulty (Very hard i believe, not purple which is impoppable), defeating these squares will give 4x regular bounty for that level, they do not move until the square is defeated (allowing them to become easier over time) and upon beating this tile a new bounty tile will appear (no cooldown time) on another 5 Difficulty Square. aka the cycle repeats.

Why:
    Bloons Monkey city is the most fun when you can give a level everything at your disposable, your towers, upgrades and skill coming together to defeat a very hard level. The problem with the game as it is, is that the game does not often give you a chance to do that. Contested Territory is great, but theres a limit to how far you can get (aka, no reason to try again after a certain wave), as well as incentive to play more once you have control of it. The Best way for an active player to acquire land and money is to constantly attack easy squares which they are guarenteed to win for a modest amount of money, attacking harder squares does not really reward more, as it takes more time to complete, and the second you turn off non-stop double-speed, you are burning time and resources.

By always having a challenge up for grabs on the world map, (even though its only a medium reward) you always have a goal to work towards, at difficulty 5, it should be possible given the player has the right towers and resources, allowing a skilled and dedicated played to chain these squares together, whilst still sometimes getting roadblocked until they rotate into whatever tower they need. More casual players can still benefit, as the level will drop in difficulty until it's within their skill level.

The 4-5x reward is an estimate of the amount of attempts that is acceptable to "profit" off the level, if it was only 2x, it would not be worth it, as a single failure would throw off the value of the square, once again promoting easy battles.

The system as a whole is designed to promote "better gameplay" for people who want to spend a lot of time playing this game.

On a side-note. I think trivialisation (winning 1 difficulty levels for free) should still give resources, i understand that winning easy levels for free may sound cheap, but trivialisation could be used as a mechanic to promote fighting more challenging levels

Leave a comment:

• BP101697
    replied
    Next is adding modes (like in mobile) to the third city (if possible). I think extending levels to be more than 30 is not appropriate on mobile as well as on web.

P.S. Please add the second city on mobile.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Ptolemy2002 Ok then yes, because the temple complex only costs $110000, if it costed 160000 you would have to work harder to get banks to build it.

Leave a comment:

• Ptolemy2002
    replied
    Originally posted by APOGD View Post

​What I don't agree with is that the temple sacrifices more expensive, a max temple costs about $282000, if you have 6 4|2 farms, you need to wait 11 rounds to get it, I would not want it to be any more expensive.
    I was talking about what you actually build in your city to get the temple. It costs less than getting the ZOMG in MvM. I think it should be increased to at least 160,000 city cash so that you can work harder to earn the awesome upgrade.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Ptolemy2002 View Post
    1. specialty buildings (like in BTD 5)
    2. more special agents
    3. make the special agents cost 100,000 city cash instead of 2 dollars
    4. let you upgrade special agents to pro exactly like you upgrade towers, only more expensive
    5. let you have private contested territory matches
    6. make the temple idol item not a powerup, but permanent
    7. Make the temple sacrifice building more expensive.
    8. add co-op rounds so that you can beat tiles with your friends
    9. make bloontonium regenerate faster
    10. add an attack for the BFB that you can send to other players
    11. allow us to have more windmills and water wheels on level 30.
    ​More special Agents, there are none in flash, the temple idol is permanent and when you upgrade sun god it immediately turns into TOTVM, unless you are talking about mobile, Coop rounds, what will it be in for them, they should get a share of the tile cash too. Private contested territory matches, you mean you set up a CT with your friend(s) and you pick the track, that would be awesome, except there should be a limit on how many you can have at a time.

​What I don't agree with is that the temple sacrifices more expensive, a max temple costs about $282000, if you have 6 4|2 farms, you need to wait 11 rounds to get it, I would not want it to be any more expensive.

Leave a comment:

• Ptolemy2002
    replied
    1. specialty buildings (like in BTD 5)
    2. more special agents
    3. make the special agents cost 100,000 city cash instead of 2 dollars
    4. let you upgrade special agents to pro exactly like you upgrade towers, only more expensive
    5. let you have private contested territory matches
    6. make the temple idol item not a powerup, but permanent
    7. Make the temple sacrifice building more expensive.
    8. add co-op rounds so that you can beat tiles with your friends
    9. make bloontonium regenerate faster
    10. add an attack for the BFB that you can send to other players
    11. allow us to have more windmills and water wheels on level 30.

Leave a comment:

• BP101697
    replied
    Well, then what honor would they have to be to not be able to go into pacifist, because their has to be one, so that a player doesn't just win a lot of MvM fights and go in pacifist to prevent losing.
    You cannot go into pacifist mode with more than 1000 honor.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Well, then what honor would they have to be to not be able to go into pacifist, because their has to be one, so that a player doesn't just win a lot of MvM fights and go in pacifist to prevent losing.

Leave a comment:

• BP101697
    replied
    Next one is allow all players with 1000 or more honor (or infamy since they attack other cities) to be in pacifist mode. But I also suggest we can build embassy to enable pacifist mode. You can enter pacifist mode for 12 hours, but can be extended by asking friends (12 hours for each friend.) If you attack someone, the pacifist mode will be off and you cannot enter it for three days.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Pirat, it is hard for me because capturing tiles are take very long(30 min) and I don't have much time.

Leave a comment:

• Pirat
    replied

​It is a good idea, like purchasing extra cash with bloonstones, also I would like to suggest that you could sell stuff for bloonstones, like for example, when you have 20 boosts or red hot spikes, you can sell it for 100 bloonstones or maybe it gets nerfed when selling so 80 or something.
    It is easy to make bloonstones

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by SilverSagitarius Forums View Post
    Also a suggestion for BMC's Purchasing with Bloonstones System. Because of being able to get a maximum of 850 extra cash for a price of ten bloonstones on a single bloon tile, i believe they should increase the otherwise starting cash limit specifically to CT, or increasing the amount of extra starting cash you can buy with your bloonstones because i happen to think that you should get a lot more because bloonstones are extremely hard to acquire in large amounts unless you purchase them with nk coins and that's even harder to get because with IRL money in $ it costs a staggering 10$ to get 105 NK coins and 200$ for 2500 NK coins even when just 2500 bloonstones cost 200 NK Coins, it's just burning a hole in your pocket to actually get an advantage in the game. So in turn we should be getting better advantages using bloonstones as well as getting a bigger variety of advantages like purchasing In-Battle cash, Supply Crates, In-Battle Health Crates, etc. This would really be a good idea for the NinjaKiwi Developers to put into consideration i order to make the game more lively and enjoyable for the community. Thank you for putting in the time to read this and have a wonderful day.
    ​It is a good idea, like purchasing extra cash with bloonstones, also I would like to suggest that you could sell stuff for bloonstones, like for example, when you have 20 boosts or red hot spikes, you can sell it for 100 bloonstones or maybe it gets nerfed when selling so 80 or something.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X