• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mochinator
    replied
    Originally posted by jasonc65 View Post

Super ceramics and DDTs?
    Super ceramics exist already. However, it would be nice to see DDTs.

Leave a comment:

• incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    Yep there won't be any more proper updates for BMC web. We're moving away from Flash.
    Other games like LOL,Slither,WOT.etc are killing it on the desktop platform,
    So it's safe to say desktop games are here to stay.

So whats the plan for Ninja Kiwi desktop games in general?
    Since Flash on it's own doesn't handle heavily coded games too well....what about c++ and/or other languages....??

Just observation over the years:
    As well as nk producing awesome bloon games (especially BMC), the other underlying pin of strength is the community/forums surrounding these games. Which is a reason in itself why nk games have been so popular.

A vast amount of this community use the desktop platform, as forums are generally easier to use/navigate.
    It seems to me, community interaction and sharing of ideas, doesn't seem as strong and is declining since the focus for nk has been on mobile for such long time.

I would even say that it has heavily affected games such as BMC,because the desktop version has been neglected.
    Ok Flash is dying, but please tell me nk are looking at alternatives.

Steam? Maybe not... as it also has a separation from the nk community.
    Last edited by incognito; 18-06-16, 12:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Junior Monkey
    replied
    But isn't BMC Mobile built in Unity?

Originally posted by jasonc65
    -hopefully, the supply drop sniper bug will get fixed (why hasn't it?)
    The supply drop bug got fixed, at least for iOS that's the case.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    I'm not talking about future games at all though... Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying about HTML5

Leave a comment:

• jasonc65
    replied
    That means, in all future bloons games:
    -cleansing foam will suck
    -AWMIB will need an additional support tower for rushes (but nothing for camos)
    -bloon trap will be OP and be used more than farms
    -hopefully, all future games will have the bananas worth a value commensurate with the game (BMCM being current)
    -monkey fort will double pierce of some explosions, which is actually cool
    -so will AA level 4
    -flash bombs with max MK, fort, and ability will pop 6 layers (ouch!)
    -boss strategies will be different (less fun in my oppinion)
    -hopefully, the supply drop sniper bug will get fixed (why hasn't it?)
    -it will be a lot tougher to spike moabs (and they won't be the round 6 variety), unless they port to Steam
    -CT will be less fun

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Yeah we're not going to try make the mobile version work exactly the same.

BMC web won't be rebuilt in HTML5

Leave a comment:

• jasonc65
    replied

Yep there won't be any more proper updates for BMC web. We're moving away from Flash.

Your micksh account looks fine, if you want that account you should be able to use it. Contact us if you're still having any problems.
    That means we will all eventually have to get used to Mobile tower peculiarities. I have so far liked the Flash version for BMC better. Is it possible to transfer the tower properties we are used to to HTML5?

Leave a comment:

• Nemomon
    replied
    Maybe BMC2 that is not created in the flash?

Leave a comment:

• jasonc65
    replied
    Originally posted by antibot View Post

I'm confident there's one coming up. Sam himself said that they were taking changes to CT into consideration.
    Super ceramics and DDTs?

Leave a comment:

• antibot
    replied
    Originally posted by jasonc65 View Post
    How about updates for BMC mobile? Still doesn't have everything Flash has. No second cities, camo dust, cuddly bear.
    I'm confident there's one coming up. Sam himself said that they were taking changes to CT into consideration.

Leave a comment:

• jasonc65
    replied
    How about updates for BMC mobile? Still doesn't have everything Flash has. No second cities, camo dust, cuddly bear.

Leave a comment:

• micksh
    replied
    Your micksh account looks fine, if you want that account you should be able to use it. Contact us if you're still having any problems.
    I'm sorry, it was my fault. The "Login or sign up" link on top - dark grey letters on bright grey background - was barely visible on my monitor and I missed it. Only saw "register" link in text.

Yes, this whole Flash situation is sad after investing so much resources in development. I don't know if there is any good alternative for Flash games, haven't heard of any.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    I'm not sure if there will ever be Honor changes unfortunately. I'll bring it up for when we can get some time for BMC. Some small changes might be doable.
    The Honor achievements giving heaps of AP isn't a problem in my opinion. I think it's too late to change that anyway, for the people who have already put in effort to get them.

There are still things we want to get sorted with SAS4.

Leave a comment:

• RubixCubix
    replied
    Yea, and maybe do something to make MvM more fun/entertaining because most people just go pacifist and bloontonium is useless

Leave a comment:

• AFN7
    replied
    Well, please at least implement those honour changes. In addition, it would be nice if you could balance the imbalanced achievements in BMC (Honour achievements give ridiculously high amounts of AP).

Finally...

If you're moving away from Flash, why are you updating SAS4?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X