Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BMC Suggestions Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Nerf suggestion: Amount of crates. You get completely stacked in crates within 2 weeks, and you often don't need them to win. The crates themselves are fine, but you get too many too quick.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by chronoquairium View Post
      Nerf suggestion: Amount of crates. You get completely stacked in crates within 2 weeks, and you often don't need them to win. The crates themselves are fine, but you get too many too quick.
      ​Agreed, or at least make 600+ cash tile closer, its too easy, tile capturing are pretty boring, just same old ninja bomb spike factory over and over again.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by APOGD View Post

        ​Agreed, or at least make 600+ cash tile closer, its too easy, tile capturing are pretty boring, just same old ninja bomb spike factory over and over again.
        That I disagree with. The second ZOMG+ layer gives 500+, the layer after is probably 600. Not to difficult to get there, especially considering you think it's easy.

        Comment


        • #64
          Well I only have gotten to the 9th ring I think because my city is around 18*18, but all the tiles I have capture around there are on hardcore so I don't know how hard 600+ without hardcore would be but with hardcore it would be hard.

          Comment


          • #65
            I think you should not only get an award for holding CT the longest, but an award for getting to the highest round, I probably won't win my CT but I have gotten to the highest round so far. Not the milestone awards, but awards for first, second and third highest round.

            Comment


            • #66
              Will you expand possible city level from 40 to at least 50 as mobile version is? I want both versions to be same.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by BP101697 View Post
                Will you expand possible city level from 40 to at least 50 as mobile version is? I want both versions to be same.

                Getting from 36 to 40 is a total slog already, you want us to grind through 10 more levels?
                Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

                The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                ||
                |

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Albert3105 View Post


                  Getting from 36 to 40 is a total slog already, you want us to grind through 10 more levels?
                  Than why on mobile levels 41-50 are available?

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by BP101697 View Post

                    Than why on mobile levels 41-50 are available?
                    Um wait what? Since when are levels 41~50 available on Mobile?

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      I half agree with BP101697, I think there should be higher levels because I want to be able to build more buildings, 9 farms and 9 villages aren't enough I would like to have more of those buildings built, but if they buffed the amount of buildings that can be built, then they might not have to have higher levels.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Hey guys its been quite a while since i last used the forums when i started playing BMC back in 2014 ive been a member here for about 7 years since 2009 and its kind of sad that i dont have any friends on here could anyone help me make some friends?

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Also a suggestion for BMC's Purchasing with Bloonstones System. Because of being able to get a maximum of 850 extra cash for a price of ten bloonstones on a single bloon tile, i believe they should increase the otherwise starting cash limit specifically to CT, or increasing the amount of extra starting cash you can buy with your bloonstones because i happen to think that you should get a lot more because bloonstones are extremely hard to acquire in large amounts unless you purchase them with nk coins and that's even harder to get because with IRL money in $ it costs a staggering 10$ to get 105 NK coins and 200$ for 2500 NK coins even when just 2500 bloonstones cost 200 NK Coins, it's just burning a hole in your pocket to actually get an advantage in the game. So in turn we should be getting better advantages using bloonstones as well as getting a bigger variety of advantages like purchasing In-Battle cash, Supply Crates, In-Battle Health Crates, etc. This would really be a good idea for the NinjaKiwi Developers to put into consideration i order to make the game more lively and enjoyable for the community. Thank you for putting in the time to read this and have a wonderful day.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by SilverSagitarius Forums View Post
                            Also a suggestion for BMC's Purchasing with Bloonstones System. Because of being able to get a maximum of 850 extra cash for a price of ten bloonstones on a single bloon tile, i believe they should increase the otherwise starting cash limit specifically to CT, or increasing the amount of extra starting cash you can buy with your bloonstones because i happen to think that you should get a lot more because bloonstones are extremely hard to acquire in large amounts unless you purchase them with nk coins and that's even harder to get because with IRL money in $ it costs a staggering 10$ to get 105 NK coins and 200$ for 2500 NK coins even when just 2500 bloonstones cost 200 NK Coins, it's just burning a hole in your pocket to actually get an advantage in the game. So in turn we should be getting better advantages using bloonstones as well as getting a bigger variety of advantages like purchasing In-Battle cash, Supply Crates, In-Battle Health Crates, etc. This would really be a good idea for the NinjaKiwi Developers to put into consideration i order to make the game more lively and enjoyable for the community. Thank you for putting in the time to read this and have a wonderful day.
                            ​It is a good idea, like purchasing extra cash with bloonstones, also I would like to suggest that you could sell stuff for bloonstones, like for example, when you have 20 boosts or red hot spikes, you can sell it for 100 bloonstones or maybe it gets nerfed when selling so 80 or something.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by APOGD View Post

                              ​It is a good idea, like purchasing extra cash with bloonstones, also I would like to suggest that you could sell stuff for bloonstones, like for example, when you have 20 boosts or red hot spikes, you can sell it for 100 bloonstones or maybe it gets nerfed when selling so 80 or something.
                              It is easy to make bloonstones

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Pirat, it is hard for me because capturing tiles are take very long(30 min) and I don't have much time.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X