X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deathsax
    replied
    That's poor logic, considering the time to earn monkey knowledge is rather large and influenced by luck, it's not really making the game easier, it's making it more rewarding, therefore giving people more incentive to stay with it.

You shouldn't judge what the game should be like by looking from the top down, you should judge by what the player base as a whole wants.(you shouldn't judge how any system of people should be by looking from the top down)

Leave a comment:

• Pirat
    replied
    Originally posted by Deathsax View Post

If it gives you nothing, it's benign , it doesn't make your experience worse. It would be plain selfish to deny others this, just because you and some have full knowledge.
    learn the game by playing it
    why should it be easier for others, one could also ask

Leave a comment:

• Deathsax
    replied
    Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post

A Regular Pack holds no lower than Common cards (10 points) and guarantees at least one Rare card (80 points), whereas an Ancient Pack holds no lower than Uncommon cards (30 points) and guarantees at least one Legendary card (250 points).

Bounties aside, an AKP is basically three MKPs. So I'd say at most 4~5 MKPs to 1 AKP to compensate for probabilities for Bounties, of which I don't have data aside from the unreliable Bloons Wikia.
    Sounds good to me.

Leave a comment:

• Deathsax
    replied
    Originally posted by Pirat View Post

that I very much doubt
    later in the game, when you have everything, so gives MK nothing
    my MK cards
    If it gives you nothing, it's benign , it doesn't make your experience worse. It would be plain selfish to deny others this, just because you and some have full knowledge.

Leave a comment:

• PeterHoHK
    replied
    Originally posted by Pirat View Post

that I very much doubt
    my MK cards
    - snip -
    Not everyone has full MK.

Btw Deathsax, 10 MKPs to 1 AKP is too many, I'd say.

A Regular Pack holds no lower than Common cards (10 points) and guarantees at least one Rare card (80 points), whereas an Ancient Pack holds no lower than Uncommon cards (30 points) and guarantees at least one Legendary card (250 points).

Bounties aside, an AKP is basically three MKPs. So I'd say at most 4~5 MKPs to 1 AKP to compensate for probabilities for Bounties, of which I don't have data aside from the unreliable Bloons Wikia.
    Last edited by PeterHoHK; 10-07-16, 12:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• meow1
    replied
    Originally posted by EPICI View Post
    Might go into more detail in a later post. Lemme just quickly say what I want to say.
    3.Dartlings are good. 2/2 can hurt DDTs but 2/3 can't. The poke is cancelled by lead, and explosion by black. At least from my testing (in CT) having 3 2/3 dartlings does no damage against DDTs. Please make 2/3 dartlings able to hurt DDTs. Hmm. that is odd. the explosion's bloonotonium should hurt the DDT.

4.Dreadbloon is supposed to be an "Armoured Behemoth" and yet is weaker than the other 3 by health. Make it stronger so it's less easy. It does have a ceramic armour though.

5.We need more bosses. These current 4 are kinda boring. I know it's hard to implement new bosses, but there just isn't really enough variety. We have one that spawns bloons, one that has a shield and is lead, and two that stun towers. Maybe the bloon beacon itself?

7.Tile difficulty. Either fix the scaling or fix the difficulty. While I might die to one or two ceramics in CT I beat an Impoppable regrow assault camo assault MvM attack with no lives lost. At later levels I think the scaling if fixed so the difficulty doesn't mean anything. WTF????

8.Monkey Teams should be verified by a real person. How are you supposed to beat MOABs with only snipers and glue gunners? That's ridiculous. At least let us use some good towers like dartlings or spactories. I Agree.
    I Have some opinions.

Originally posted by tejdog1 View Post
    how difficult would it be to convert bmcw from flash to unity?
    HELL NO.

Leave a comment:

• Pirat
    replied
    Originally posted by Deathsax View Post
    The ability to combine a certain amount of regular Mk packs into legendary packs, say, 10 maybe? Or is that too much? And perhaps two legendaries into a wild card?
    that I very much doubt
    my MK cards

Leave a comment:

• RubixCubix
    replied
    I would like regrow farms on mobile to be easier. When you are a high level the regrow bloons stop coming 1/3 of the way through the tile.

Leave a comment:

• Deathsax
    replied
    The ability to combine a certain amount of regular Mk packs into legendary packs, say, 10 maybe? Or is that too much? And perhaps two legendaries into a wild card?

Leave a comment:

• angrytjbird
    replied
    Minigames. Like a first person shooter to get bloonstones, or a shopping game to get new buildings.

Leave a comment:

• tejdog1
    replied
    How difficult would it be to convert BMCW from Flash to Unity?

Leave a comment:

• angrytjbird
    replied
    I'd just like to see an equivalent exchange system for city cash and bloonstones and make the bloonstones expensive and make the coins you receive the same you spend to get bloonstones. I know this will never happen but I'm still suggesting it.

Leave a comment:

• Gracchus
    replied
    I'd love to see a third city. Space theme, with pods covered with forcefields to contain the oxygen. You'd place monkeys on these pods, and maybe a new Astronaut monkey could be made, which could be placed outside the protective pods.

Leave a comment:

• jasonc65
    replied
    The point of super ceramics not splitting is to reduce lag. The splitting creates more lag than the zomg packs. I can tell because I have Mastery Mode in BTD5M as a reference point. In BTD5, non-splitting ceramics appear as soon as you click "yes" to entering freeplay mode (not necessarily round 85). Moab packs appear in round 63 of Mastery. Temples defeat round 63 laglessly in Mastery Easy on my device, but in non-Mastery Medium where there's just ceramics, there's slight lag.

There is no sub-forum for Mobile, so I don't see why we can't discuss Mobile here.

Leave a comment:

• Junior Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by jasonc65
    Super ceramics and DDTs?
    Originally posted by The Mochinator

Super ceramics exist already. However, it would be nice to see DDTs.
    The problem is - the ceramic's health is increased, but the bloons are still splitting into multiple children, which shouldn't be happening. Most likely just a slight error in the code, one that can be fixed very easily.
    Well, I'm talking about mobile here, this is supposed to be a web discussion. :P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X