No announcement yet.

BMC Suggestions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, make Mobile's pineapples have a bigger explosion radius. They are very hard to time correctly, and you certainly can't hit more lead bloons than 3 at a time. Atleast make it as large as flash.

Comment

Originally posted by RubixCubix View Post
      Also, make Mobile's pineapples have a bigger explosion radius. They are very hard to time correctly, and you certainly can't hit more lead bloons than 3 at a time. Atleast make it as large as flash.
      All explosions in mobile have a much smaller radius. Because balance, I dunno.
      NO WAY HOW DOES HE DO IT???

Comment

I guess I wouldn't mind a pop bloons event
        "Pop x(Number of) y(bloon type) bloons for z(reward) reward"
        "Pop 250 Lead bloons for 5 bloon stones"

Of course the numbers and rewards would likely be different but still~
        It's just something I thought of one day~

Red Roaster: Pop 125,000 Red Bloons for a reward
        Lead Lockdown: Pop 250 Lead Bloons for a reward
        Rainbow Roaster: Pop 1,000 Rainbow Bloons for a reward
        Ceramic Crusher: Pop 600 Ceramic Bloons for a reward
        MOAB Marauder: Pop 50 MOAB Bloons for a reward
        BFB Beater: Pop 30 BFB Bloons for a reward
        ZOMG Zapper: Pop 15 ZOMG Bloons for a reward
        DDT Demoralizer: Pop 10 DDT Bloons for a reward

Seems like a decently fun event~
        Last edited by thetrainexpress; 22-07-16, 09:37 AM.

Comment

I'd dig it, thoroughly.
          Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

For my suggestion, I want BMCM can use the NK account, including NK coins, and renovate the web version to be same as mobile (about decorations) and add all mobile exclusive towers/modes/tracks to web version. For bloonstones, both versions should be same and use the web version instead.

Comment

Originally posted by BP101697 View Post
              For my suggestion, I want BMCM can use the NK account, including NK coins, and renovate the web version to be same as mobile (about decorations) and add all mobile exclusive towers/modes/tracks to web version. For bloonstones, both versions should be same and use the web version instead.
              Mobile and Flash versions are not supposed to be the same.
              My shameless advertising:

Comment

I want to be able to build more villages and super monkeys, and some towers need buffing.

Boomerang, Glaive Riccochet only cost 100 less and can pop much less bloons, make it pop 45+;
                Bomb Tower, bombs should have bigger blast radius, when regen bloons stunned by bloon impact, they should not be able to regrow.
                Glue Gunner: glue splatter doesn't glue enough bloons, glue hose does but it takes a long time to destroy bloons, bloon dissover kills them quicker but glues less.
                Monkey ace: Spectre is expensive and doesn't pop many layers or pop many bloons, 40, 1 less than the ricochet, It should pop more than 2 layers and pop 50 bloons.
                Super monkey: Temple, no sacrifice < Technological terror for more than double the price, Technological terrors cannot see camo, they should, because monkeys should make infrared goggles for their robots or something, also ability should destroy everything with in its radius, completely and utterly, 1000 damage to moab class bloons(it has a pop cap), Edit, the ability should destroy camo.
                Banana farm: Banana research facility doesn't generate enough money, 4500 a round is not enough when you want multiple temples, rays of doom, MIB call to arms and spiked mines. Or make cities be able to build more farms, Edit: make them more expensive too!

Some towers need nerfing:
                Triple dart is too cheap.
                ring of fire is too cheap.
                Banana Farm: Banana investment adversary is too cheap for what it can do, either make it more expensive or make it weaker, Edit: by weaker I mean generates less money.
                Last edited by APOGD; 17-08-16, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Another one is Festival of Bloonstones. In this event you will get double amount of bloonstones from all events, (except CT) (E.G. NLL for capturing tiles earns 10 bloonstones and 20 for hardcore mode), everything that costs bloonstomes costs half of mormal (E.G. Continue after all lives are lost costs 10 bloonstones instead of 20 and restart in MvM defend costs 25 bloonstones instead of 50), and monkey boosts and red hot spikes are free. Event lasts 1 day.

Comment

Originally posted by APOGD View Post
                    *I want to be able to build more villages and super monkeys, and some towers need buffing.

Boomerang, Glaive Riccochet only cost 100 less and can pop much less bloons, make it pop 45+;
                    Bomb Tower, bombs should have bigger blast radius, when regen bloons stunned by bloon impact, they should not be able to regrow.
                    Glue Gunner: glue splatter doesn't glue enough bloons, glue hose does but it takes a long time to destroy bloons, bloon dissover kills them quicker but glues less.
                    Monkey ace: Spectre is expensive and doesn't pop many layers or pop many bloons, 40, 1 less than the ricochet, It should pop more than 2 layers and pop 50 bloons.
                    Super monkey: Temple, no sacrifice < Technological terror for more than double the price, Technological terrors cannot see camo, they should, because monkeys should make infrared goggles for their robots or something, also ability should destroy everything with in its radius, completely and utterly, 1000 damage to moab class bloons(it has a pop cap).
                    Banana farm: Banana research facility doesn't generate enough money, 4500 a round is not enough when you want multiple temples, rays of doom, MIB call to arms and spiked mines. Or make cities be able to build more farms!

Some towers need nerfing:
                    Triple dart is too cheap.
                    ring of fire is too cheap.

Banana Farm: Banana investment adversary is too cheap for what it can do, either make it more expensive or make it weaker.
                    *Deal with it.
                    **Bomb Shooter is as fine as it is, that's why the x/1 upgrade exists.
                    ***The game is giving you a choice: Will you glue only few bloons at once but pop them quickly, or glue a lot at once but pop them rather slowly?
                    ****Spectre? Expensive? Of course, it's a 4th Tier upgrade that wrekcs havoc, what, you expected it to be dirt cheap?
                    *****Max Sacrificed Temple blows Tech Terror out of the planet. Camos should stay as Super Monkey's weakness.
                    ******Just get more of them. If you get 4 4/2 Farms you get 18000 per round, plus you get money when you sell Farms. Please don't tell me you KEEP your farms at the last round.
                    *******Triple Dart is fine for its price. Dart Monkeys have no attack speed upgrade, it can't home in, and its spread is pretty big. Ring of Fire sucks at cracking Ceramics (Rainbows and under will be decimated though), not to mention Camos and MOABs.
                    ********BIA is UNDERPOWERED, making BIA weaker or more expensive is digging its own grave.
                    I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
                    Click here to view all my:

Comment

Originally posted by CWJD View Post
                      *Deal with it.
                      **Bomb Shooter is as fine as it is, that's why the x/1 upgrade exists.
                      ***The game is giving you a choice: Will you glue only few bloons at once but pop them quickly, or glue a lot at once but pop them rather slowly?
                      ****Spectre? Expensive? Of course, it's a 4th Tier upgrade that wrekcs havoc, what, you expected it to be dirt cheap?
                      *****Max Sacrificed Temple blows Tech Terror out of the planet. Camos should stay as Super Monkey's weakness.
                      ******Just get more of them. If you get 4 4/2 Farms you get 18000 per round, plus you get money when you sell Farms. Please don't tell me you KEEP your farms at the last round.
                      *******Triple Dart is fine for its price. Dart Monkeys have no attack speed upgrade, it can't home in, and its spread is pretty big. Ring of Fire sucks at cracking Ceramics (Rainbows and under will be decimated though), not to mention Camos and MOABs.
                      ********BIA is UNDERPOWERED, making BIA weaker or more expensive is digging its own grave.
                      ?Even with the bigger bombs, its radius is still not big enough, for me at least, it doesn't reach as far as the 2/x mortar.

When a Tech Terror is under radar scanner's effect, its ability should destroy camo, since radar scanner gives camo detection, but it doesn't. Making it ineffective against DDTs.

Max temple is hard to afford, you are better of using Tech Terror until you have the money, also it takes up so much space.

Maximum 9 farms at level 40, 9 4/2 farms=40500 per round, max temple cost about 280000, takes about 7 rounds to afford. I am only level 28, I sell both 4/2 farms at the last round, but not enough to make a max temple(Even though I don't have it yet).

BIA costs 16900, and generates 30000 in 8 rounds(2|4), while BRF costs 23900, and generates 36000 in 8 rounds(4|2).

BIA can generate 1.78 times its cost in 8 rounds, but BRF can only generates 1.5 times.

Though I do hate having to wait 8 rounds to get 30000, and would be better of getting 4500 every round.

Comment

This OBJECT takes too long to build.
                        ​When you built the TOTMG how long did it take you?
                        Upgrades also needs to take longer to research.

Also, in mobile, farms seem to give more money than normal, like twice, please balance it out or at least tell me why.

​Edit: it won't let me upload an image for some reason, says I have no authority!

Comment

Actually in Mobile, Banana Farms are WORSE. The bananas may give twice the cash, but they only give half the bananas.

I'll bring back this suggestion and this one from the old forums now that I'm here.
                          , ,
                          Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
                          I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
                            Actually in Mobile, Banana Farms are WORSE. The bananas may give twice the cash, but they only give half the bananas.

I'll bring back this suggestion and this one from the old forums now that I'm here.
                            Worse? I have a hard time thinking they're worse. 20 x 4 and 40 x 2 are the same thing, unless they ROUND DOWN with Banana Plantation and Banana Republic.
                            Obviously they were changed to make you tap less.
                            I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
                            Click here to view all my:

Comment

I was referring to the BTD5O farm to the Mobile one, which gives $40. But for BMCM, there's no 50% bonus like with the Flash version, which imo I think it is worse. Maybe MK excuses this, because of ranks 3/8/13 having a stronger effect on them.
                              , ,
                              Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
                              I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

What about plantation and republic, do they give 6 or 7 bananas, 12 or 13 bananas, or 6 $40 bananas and 1 $20 banana.

Comment

Working...
                                X