No announcement yet.

BMC Suggestions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd just like to see an equivalent exchange system for city cash and bloonstones and make the bloonstones expensive and make the coins you receive the same you spend to get bloonstones. I know this will never happen but I'm still suggesting it.

Comment

How difficult would it be to convert BMCW from Flash to Unity?

Comment

Minigames. Like a first person shooter to get bloonstones, or a shopping game to get new buildings.

Comment

The ability to combine a certain amount of regular Mk packs into legendary packs, say, 10 maybe? Or is that too much? And perhaps two legendaries into a wild card?
          Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

I would like regrow farms on mobile to be easier. When you are a high level the regrow bloons stop coming 1/3 of the way through the tile.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathsax View Post
              The ability to combine a certain amount of regular Mk packs into legendary packs, say, 10 maybe? Or is that too much? And perhaps two legendaries into a wild card?
              that I very much doubt
              later in the game, when you have everything, so gives MK nothing
              my MK cards

Comment

Originally posted by EPICI View Post
                Might go into more detail in a later post. Lemme just quickly say what I want to say.
                3.Dartlings are good. 2/2 can hurt DDTs but 2/3 can't. The poke is cancelled by lead, and explosion by black. At least from my testing (in CT) having 3 2/3 dartlings does no damage against DDTs. Please make 2/3 dartlings able to hurt DDTs. Hmm. that is odd. the explosion's bloonotonium should hurt the DDT.

4.Dreadbloon is supposed to be an "Armoured Behemoth" and yet is weaker than the other 3 by health. Make it stronger so it's less easy. It does have a ceramic armour though.

5.We need more bosses. These current 4 are kinda boring. I know it's hard to implement new bosses, but there just isn't really enough variety. We have one that spawns bloons, one that has a shield and is lead, and two that stun towers. Maybe the bloon beacon itself?

7.Tile difficulty. Either fix the scaling or fix the difficulty. While I might die to one or two ceramics in CT I beat an Impoppable regrow assault camo assault MvM attack with no lives lost. At later levels I think the scaling if fixed so the difficulty doesn't mean anything. WTF????

8.Monkey Teams should be verified by a real person. How are you supposed to beat MOABs with only snipers and glue gunners? That's ridiculous. At least let us use some good towers like dartlings or spactories. I Agree.
                I Have some opinions.

Originally posted by tejdog1 View Post
                how difficult would it be to convert bmcw from flash to unity?
                HELL NO.
                Youtube link here:
                Game stats: BTD5 rank-55 SAS4 rank-59 BMC- 20 and 15

Comment

Originally posted by Pirat View Post

that I very much doubt
                  my MK cards
                  - snip -
                  Not everyone has full MK.

Btw Deathsax, 10 MKPs to 1 AKP is too many, I'd say.

A Regular Pack holds no lower than Common cards (10 points) and guarantees at least one Rare card (80 points), whereas an Ancient Pack holds no lower than Uncommon cards (30 points) and guarantees at least one Legendary card (250 points).

Bounties aside, an AKP is basically three MKPs. So I'd say at most 4~5 MKPs to 1 AKP to compensate for probabilities for Bounties, of which I don't have data aside from the unreliable Bloons Wikia.
                  Last edited by PeterHoHK; 10-07-16, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirat View Post

that I very much doubt
                    my MK cards
                    If it gives you nothing, it's benign , it doesn't make your experience worse. It would be plain selfish to deny others this, just because you and some have full knowledge.
                    Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post

A Regular Pack holds no lower than Common cards (10 points) and guarantees at least one Rare card (80 points), whereas an Ancient Pack holds no lower than Uncommon cards (30 points) and guarantees at least one Legendary card (250 points).

Bounties aside, an AKP is basically three MKPs. So I'd say at most 4~5 MKPs to 1 AKP to compensate for probabilities for Bounties, of which I don't have data aside from the unreliable Bloons Wikia.
                      Sounds good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathsax View Post

If it gives you nothing, it's benign , it doesn't make your experience worse. It would be plain selfish to deny others this, just because you and some have full knowledge.
                        learn the game by playing it
                        why should it be easier for others, one could also ask

Comment

That's poor logic, considering the time to earn monkey knowledge is rather large and influenced by luck, it's not really making the game easier, it's making it more rewarding, therefore giving people more incentive to stay with it.

You shouldn't judge what the game should be like by looking from the top down, you should judge by what the player base as a whole wants.(you shouldn't judge how any system of people should be by looking from the top down)

Comment

MOBILE:

Engineers' foam to only be used up on camo/lead bloons.

Have auto-start round be a toggle-able button (as seen in the flash version), instead of a third option of the "start round" button. It's really annoying to switch to single speed by double clicking every single time i want to slow the game down for a bit.

BOTH:

Fix contested territory's LAG!! Either by having ceramics stop splitting at a certain round or something else, because right now it is just "who has the better computer/iOS device" instead of "who has the most skill".

Comment

Yup, BMCF is done first than any other game.

Also, I feel like on mobile, make the rounds ceramic spawns on early rounds more late. They come too early that I don't have much to deal with.
                              Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Originally posted by jluc410 View Post
                                Yup, BMCF is done first than any other game.

Also, I feel like on mobile, make the rounds ceramic spawns on early rounds more late. They come too early that I don't have much to deal with.
                                At least tone them down on boss levels.

On the other hand, make all bloons red through ceramic non-dividing in CT after round 35. Or make temple plasma pop multiple layers of not just blimps. Or reduce the number of zomgs after round 50. Anything to reduce the stupid lag.
                                The game says: the bloons have taken over your town
                                Green and white Take It Back button appears
                                But only in the tutorial
                                I tweeted my silly fanfic @jasonc65

Monkeys are real
                                Bombs are real
                                #takeitback is real

Comment

Working...
                                X