BMC Suggestions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMC Suggestions Thread

Suggest things you want added/changed in BMC here.
    Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My , probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Hasn't it been pretty much confirmed BMC isn't getting anymore real content?
    Blast 'em biters.

Comment

Where has it been confirmed?
      Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My , probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

No new BMC web development planned. They said it in this blog some time ago, at least twice this year: http://ninjakiwi.com/blog

Comment

Might go into more detail in a later post. Lemme just quickly say what I want to say.

1.Something needs to change with CT. For my group, none of us seem to be able to get past round 38 (DDT round) so it's basically who can get to 37 first. Then they get to hold it for 24 hours for free. There should be a way to capture it without beating the other people. Right now I just kinda gave up.

2.Temples should inherit power of temples sacrificed (if temples are sacrificed to temples) and use logarithmic scaling. That way they could at least do something against MOAB class and bosses.

3.Dartlings are good. 2/2 can hurt DDTs but 2/3 can't. The poke is cancelled by lead, and explosion by black. At least from my testing (in CT) having 3 2/3 dartlings does no damage against DDTs. Please make 2/3 dartlings able to hurt DDTs.

4.Dreadbloon is supposed to be an "Armoured Behemoth" and yet is weaker than the other 3 by health. Make it stronger so it's less easy.

5.We need more bosses. These current 4 are kinda boring. I know it's hard to implement new bosses, but there just isn't really enough variety. We have one that spawns bloons, one that has a shield and is lead, and two that stun towers.

6.Boss rewards get discontinued at higher levels. There should be exponentially increasing rewards (auto-generated) at every level. That way the people who get to level 50+ aren't just doing it for recognition, they get something out of it.

7.Tile difficulty. Either fix the scaling or fix the difficulty. While I might die to one or two ceramics in CT I beat an Impoppable regrow assault camo assault MvM attack with no lives lost. At later levels I think the scaling if fixed so the difficulty doesn't mean anything.

8.Monkey Teams should be verified by a real person. How are you supposed to beat MOABs with only snipers and glue gunners? That's ridiculous. At least let us use some good towers like dartlings or spactories.

Comment

For mobile, record tile gameplay and upload them to Everyplay.

Comment

For me in the Flash versions of BMC, I would like to have a third city. I would like a third city with terrains themed with coldness such as Tundra, Icy Lake, Icy River, as well as having lots and lots of Snow Terrains and Mountain Terrains. Possibly include some of the Bloon Dunes stuff too. Make it unlocked at Level 15 Bloon Dunes.

Also, I would like Heli Pilots unlocked at Level 15 Bloon Dunes, Bloonchippers in the third city Level 5, and Monkey Subs in the third city Level 15.
              If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Originally posted by qwertyxp2000 View Post
                For me in the Flash versions of BMC, I would like to have a third city. I would like a third city with terrains themed with coldness such as Tundra, Icy Lake, Icy River, as well as having lots and lots of Snow Terrains and Mountain Terrains. Possibly include some of the Bloon Dunes stuff too. Make it unlocked at Level 15 Bloon Dunes.

Also, I would like Heli Pilots unlocked at Level 15 Bloon Dunes, Bloonchippers in the third city Level 5, and Monkey Subs in the third city Level 15.
                If you added those three towers to flash, then there wouldn't be a point to mobile and flash would become even easier. I don't agree with adding in mobile's towers

Comment

Two quotes

- Is BMC (web) nearing completion (in the sense that the devs are not planning to add or implement new things to the game)?
                  - More or less, yep. There aren't any features waiting to be created.
                  http://ninjakiwi.com/blog/news/16949...9-january-2016

- What about a hella update for BMC web?
                  - There aren't any planned updates for BMC web.
                  http://ninjakiwi.com/blog/news/17149...-08-april-2016

But, I guess, it won't stop this thread, will it?
                  I personally would love this game to be developed further. Would even pay money for it. But, asking for particular features isn't gonna cut it.

Kickstarter to minimize risk maybe?

No particular requests, just what developers feel up to. I'd trust NK developers if they were able to continue this game.
                  Something big maybe, to allow spending huge pile of cash we are sitting on. Increasing bank and farm capacity last year seems to be incomplete move. I don't think it was to allow more bosses attempts, there should have been something else planned, but cancelled later.
                  C'mon, NinjaKiwi, we all know that this game is great and it has a lot of further potentials. And mobile version isn't replacing desktop one. Please act.

---

PS. I wrote all that, but then I could not log in to forum with my micksh username. Had to register new micksh2 - the thing just doest't allow to enter previous user name.
                  So, perhaps NK is in really dire straits now. If they can't manage forum, I don't think they can manage a game.

Comment

For all we know, NK's pretty much gone mobile. It started with Battles, and now it's spreading to the other games.

If there's one thing that would be good, it would probably be having mobile achievements give AP for an account. Sounds very far away, but you never know...
                    NO WAY HOW DOES HE DO IT???

Comment

I think that there shouldn't be limited amounts of towers once you reach level 40. It should just be limited to the amount of land you own.

Comment

Originally posted by micksh2 View Post
                        Two quotes

- Is BMC (web) nearing completion (in the sense that the devs are not planning to add or implement new things to the game)?
                        - More or less, yep. There aren't any features waiting to be created.
                        http://ninjakiwi.com/blog/news/16949...9-january-2016

- What about a hella update for BMC web?
                        - There aren't any planned updates for BMC web.
                        http://ninjakiwi.com/blog/news/17149...-08-april-2016

But, I guess, it won't stop this thread, will it?
                        I personally would love this game to be developed further. Would even pay money for it. But, asking for particular features isn't gonna cut it.

Kickstarter to minimize risk maybe?

No particular requests, just what developers feel up to. I'd trust NK developers if they were able to continue this game.
                        Something big maybe, to allow spending huge pile of cash we are sitting on. Increasing bank and farm capacity last year seems to be incomplete move. I don't think it was to allow more bosses attempts, there should have been something else planned, but cancelled later.
                        C'mon, NinjaKiwi, we all know that this game is great and it has a lot of further potentials. And mobile version isn't replacing desktop one. Please act.

---

PS. I wrote all that, but then I could not log in to forum with my micksh username. Had to register new micksh2 - the thing just doest't allow to enter previous user name.
                        So, perhaps NK is in really dire straits now. If they can't manage forum, I don't think they can manage a game.

Yep there won't be any more proper updates for BMC web. We're moving away from Flash.

Your micksh account looks fine, if you want that account you should be able to use it. Contact us if you're still having any problems.

Comment

Well, please at least implement those honour changes. In addition, it would be nice if you could balance the imbalanced achievements in BMC (Honour achievements give ridiculously high amounts of AP).

Finally...

If you're moving away from Flash, why are you updating SAS4?

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Comment

Yea, and maybe do something to make MvM more fun/entertaining because most people just go pacifist and bloontonium is useless

Comment

I'm not sure if there will ever be Honor changes unfortunately. I'll bring it up for when we can get some time for BMC. Some small changes might be doable.
                              The Honor achievements giving heaps of AP isn't a problem in my opinion. I think it's too late to change that anyway, for the people who have already put in effort to get them.

There are still things we want to get sorted with SAS4.

Comment

Working...
                              X