Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Monkey Town Hall for my first city has disappeared and I am unable to research upgrades for the monkey village. I am unable to build a replacement and was hoping support staff would be able to restore the building. I'm not sure if it's relevant but I did move some building, including the Monkey Town Hall, before it disappeared and it is the only building this happened to.

I've linked an imgur album with screenshots showing the current layout for my first city as well as the upgrade menu telling me the Monkey Town Hall is not built
    https://imgur.com/a/8th1ptR

Comment

• My Username is the same as on here, Goten3000

I lost some of my buildings, upgrades, and captured tiles

This is the second time this has happened to me and I don't know what to do about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goten3000 View Post
        My Username is the same as on here, Goten3000

I lost some of my buildings, upgrades, and captured tiles

This is the second time this has happened to me and I don't know what to do about it.
        Just to let you know you're not alone with this, I had similar problems in my early days and contacted support a few times but they did sort them out for me: don't give up, click on <CONTACT US> at the bottom right of this screen, you won't get an answer over the weekend. Hope this is of some help to you, I'd have given up without help.

Comment

Working...
        X