Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After completing some contested territory milestones, I now have 57 crates.
    Sig

Comment

• Originally posted by bloon4096 View Post

I have not done anything involving friends. I have no friends on my ninja kiwi account for the record.
      Oh sorry, I got it completely the wrong way around Reward ones will keep adding (we don't want to block rewards), but friends ones are capped and will be used first...

Comment

• I found an interesting bug!!!

When you play the flash version of BMC in macOS High Sierra (you can't before the update), you can press "caps lock" to select the restricted towers in the map.

Normally "caps lock" can switch between input methods in macOS High Sierra. "control" + "space" can do the same thing.

Comment

• Hello!
          I have been having an annoying bug since last week
          The bug comes when I log out or shut down chrome or PC, etc and game dont autosave even when the "saving..." mensage is on screen.
          Then when I log in next time many of the progrees I do dont appear (such as upgrades, gold colected, tiles conquered etc....), so I lose lot of time, moeny and bloonstones cause of that :S
          What can I do? Is there any solution?
          Last edited by muelles123; 31-07-18, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by muelles123 View Post
            Hello!
            I have been having an annoying bug since last week
            The bug comes when I log out or shut down chrome or PC, etc and game dont autosave even when the "saving..." mensage is on screen.
            Then when I log in next time many of the progrees I do dont appear (such as upgrades, gold colected, tiles conquered etc....), so I lose lot of time, moeny and bloonstones cause of that :S
            What can I do? Is there any solution?
            Autosaves often dont work for many so what i do is that i provocate many savings in a row by moving a building from 1 place to another (or you can save the placing cash if you when its movable press Escape as then it should also show that it saves) well then waiting some seconds til it seems stabile as 1 save must be finished before the next and repeat that 2-4 more times (when that dont works maybe up to 10 times) as when at least 1 time its saved then the progress isnt lost additionally move from 1 city to the other after the 3-5 saves in a row

But if none of that dont works over 3 days in a row then you can only write NK Support.

EDIT:
            Try Firefox Browser too as it has adobe flash while chrome has pepper flash so theres a big difference though for most chrome is better but i guess it can be the opposite for some too.

Comment

• When you build a village, then build another village inside the range of the first village and upgrade the second village, then upgrade the first village, your towers will lose the upgrades if you sell the second village even though your first village is upraded.

https://prnt.sc/9jki1c
              https://prnt.sc/9jkhjn

Here you can see that my robo monkey has less range when i sell the village at the top.

I remember noticing this glitch a while ago, but after playing today I realized that it's still there.

Comment

• Username: SeriousGranade
                So, it is more of an achievement bug, but one time I was doing Contested Territory and the game crashed when I reached wave 61. Thanksfully the game did save my progress and I was getting the city cash from it, but ever since then there are multiple achievements that I get no progress on, specifically - BFB Saboteur, DDT Eradicator, ZOMGinator, Steeley and Hard Baked. Just an hour ago I did 2 impoppable DDT Tiles that are far away from my city, finished them both NLL and the achievements did not get any progress despite popping a lot of bloons, both regular and MOAB-classes, the progress is just stuck on 49%, 15%, 5%, 10% and 14%

Comment

• There is a translation error, from English to Swedish. You have translated: "Freeplay" into "Gratisspel", which is wrong. It means that: "It's a free game".

Comment

• Something has changed in the last day or so. It's regarding the Boss Challenge (Blastapopoulos). In the top border just above the playing field where there is a link to your user name (left corner) that has changed. The problem is that this link extends into the playing field. Just in the area where you set up defenses for the emerging Boss. If you are not careful, one can click on the link while still in the playing field. Once you do, you are unceremoniously taken out of the game completely. I have had this happen several times today even knowing I had to be careful, but in the heat of battle it's easy to do! This is an especially bad bug. I play BMC everyday and have never experienced this before. Something changed today for the very worse...

Comment

• On a subsequent round of Blastapopoulos, it appears that this bug has been fixed! Good going guys, but it would be nice that when you do fix a bug that you post and acknowledge it was fixed.....

Comment

• Hello,

I have not posted before but found a layout issue:
                        https://imgur.com/a/Xuqzyn6

My username is: thebeanieman

Thanks,
                        David

Comment

• Bloon traps can be put in places where only Pink sized balloons can be captured on this map. This happened twice in this one game.

https://imgur.com/a/wNp3iBC

Comment

• All of my saved up wild monkey knowledge has disappeared - it no longer displays when I click on the book icon to see all of my monkey knowledge.

NK account name: pepperapril

Comment

Working...
                            X