X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant log in into the game.

Comment

• I also have that issue. Same thing with BTD5 and BMC. After 10 relogins and game launches, managed to play a little. Now in trouble again with login.

Comment

• I cannot log in to the game. And the one time when I can log in, it eventually also showed a red Disconnect icon above.
        If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

• I want to generalize my comment on camo ceramics that aren't affected by the arctic wind of an Ice Tower that is in a range of a x/3 Monkey Village. Camos in general aren't slowed down by such an arctic wind.

Comment

• I had the game on my previous device and it recognizes that I have an account on the game and the game won't let me log into it every time I hit yes it still says the screen the music chips out but then promptly begins again. (Mobile)

Comment

• Can someone explain and help me fix this and this |

Comment

• [QUOTE=thekevin;n139395]Can someone explain and help me fix this and this |

The attachments do not open.... what is the problem you want to fix?

Comment

• Hi. I'm using WINDOWS version (app) and started to play on it. I have a big city now, and can see the (supposed) 50x60 tiles (3000) BUT NO BORDERS whatsoever!!! This is confusing and ugly... (ex: lakes end nowhere).. I thought fow a while that maps on windows versions where infinite...

This is not what i see on "mobile" maps!

Is this a BUG?

Comment

• It doesn't sound like a bug. The game has an edge but there isn't a border.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                      It doesn't sound like a bug. The game has an edge but there isn't a border.
                      So, "all versions" except windows have a nice border around the edge? That does not make sense at all...

Comment

• The iOS and Windows Store version don't have a border at the edge (probably Android too)

The ninjakiwi.com version does.
                        Last edited by Aaron; 18-04-18, 02:18 AM.

Comment

• Zinc SilvaToday at 18:21

When im playing my bloons monkey city my phone restart automatically and i didnt know why...then when i go open back my bloons again...my base been go back to weak in a tutorial mode.but my level,money,and upgrades were the same...just my based crashed that my buildings were lost...please help me to get it back ninja kiwi.

Comment

• hello.......... SEND/ RECEIVE CRATES not working.. anyone else have same problem ?????

Comment

• I can confirm. My friends list is also broken.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAO View Post
                                I can confirm. My friends list is also broken.
                                My friends list is okay but still cannot send or receive crates. I reported to Support yesterday but no response yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X