X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nkaccount: intaco
    city name: Monkeywich (sic)

A bunch of upgrades have suddenly been lost. Looks like all upgrades have been reset to second city, which is rather bothersome as it's only level 12. Effectively, my first city is now completely junk. I tried upgrading a few to see if this would fix anything; it didn't.

Comment

• Today I was defending a friendly attack and then noticed that I had received honor for it, which shouldn't have happened between friends. Then when I went to give out daily crates I found that all my friends have disappeared! Everyone is gone in my "Attack friend" list too.

http://prntscr.com/f60tky http://prntscr.com/f60tqs

"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" ~Albert Einstein

Comment

• funny bug
        Bloon Beacon on tile taken

Comment

• Geez NK, get with it... This time the MT event says I can't use road items, and yet I have still been getting rewarded...

Originally posted by ZX840
          Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
          1000 in half a year
          if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )
          My Youtube Channel

Comment

• Originally posted by ZX840
            Geez NK, get with it... This time the MT event says I can't use road items, and yet I have still been getting rewarded...
            Monkey Teams always allow road items.... :/
            Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
            Originally posted by Junior Monkey;n138814
            Formerly made Ninja Kiwi great again, I wish I still could.

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
              Monkey Teams always allow road items.... :/
              No it doesn't - check a few of my other complaints, you'll see that I'm right.
              Why earn alloy when you can just buy it? It's only 36 alloy for every $1 million.

Why buy knowledge boxes when you can just earn them? Cause with all the bonuses now days, they're easy to obtain - 1 a day or 100 a month, or...
              1000 in half a year
              if you can be bothered saving that many for that long.... ; )
              My Youtube Channel

Comment

• You did that one on a MvM, which doesn't give MT rewards.

Aaron said that they were also supposed to give the monkey team rewards, which makes sense since you capture the tile either way, but it doesn't happen.

In fact I found this recently when looking through the source code of the game, which is the source of this bug:
                Code:
                package ninjakiwi.monkeyTown.town.monkeyCityMain

private function defendPvPAttack(param1:IncomingRaid, param2:Number, param3:Boolean, param4:Array, param5:Boolean) : void
                      {
                         var incomingRaid:IncomingRaid = param1;
                         var possibleBonusStartingCash:Number = param2;
                         var isHardcore:Boolean = param3;
                         var crates:Array = param4;
                         var isBonusCashMode:Boolean = param5;
                         this.ui.genericModalSpinner.reveal(1);
                         CachedPvPEnabledChecker.checkEnabled(function(param1:Boolean):void
                         {
                            var isEnabled:Boolean = param1;
                            if(!isEnabled)
                            {
                               ui.maintenanceScheduledMessage.showMvMDisabledMessage();
                               ui.genericModalSpinner.hide(1);
                            }
                            else
                            {
                               isInGame = true;
                               TransitionSignals.closeCurtainCompleteSignal.addOnce(function():void
                               {
                                  var tile:Tile = null;
                                  var btdGameRequest:BTDGameRequest = null;
                                  ui.genericModalSpinner.hide(0);
                                  var pvpAttack:PvPAttackDefinition = incomingRaid.attack;
                                  _pendingIncomingRaid = incomingRaid;
                                  _cursorManager.hideCurrentCursor();
                                  _transition.transitionTo(_btdView);
                                  var map:TownMap = _worldView.map;
                                  tile = map.tileAt(incomingRaid.linkedTile.x,incomingRaid.linkedTile.y);
                                  if(tile === null)
                                  {
                                     tile = map.tileAt(int(Math.random() * map.width),0);
                                  }
                                  tile.isUnderPvPAttack = false;
                                  if(tile.pvpAttackSquare !== null)
                                  {
                                     tile.pvpAttackSquare.killAttackSquare();
                                     PvPAttackSquare.recycleSquare(tile.pvpAttackSquare);
                                  }
                                  tile.pvpAttackSquare = null;
                                  var difficulty:int = incomingRaid.attack.difficulty;
                                  var tileDifficulty:int = map.getDifficultyAtLocationPoint(tile.positionTilespace);
                                  if(difficulty < tileDifficulty - 1)
                                  {
                                     difficulty = tileDifficulty - 1;
                                  }
                                  var rank:int = _system.map.getPVPRank(difficulty,_resourceStore.townLevel,incomingRaid.linkedTile.tile != null?incomingRaid.linkedTile.tile.type:"",tile);
                                  var terrainType:String = tile.getBaseTerrainType();
                                  _pendingTileAttackDefinition = new TileAttackDefinition().TerrainType(terrainType).MonkeyTownLevel(_resourceStore.townLevel).DifficultyLevel(difficulty).DifficultyRankRelativeToMTL(rank).AttackAtLocation(tile.positionTilespace).CostToAttack(0).IsHardcore(isHardcore);
                                  btdGameRequest = new BTDGameRequest().ExtraRedHotSpikes(_resourceStore.redHotSpikes).ExtraMonkeyBoosts(_resourceStore.monkeyBoosts).CityIndex(_system.city.cityIndex).MoreCamo(Constants.NORMAL).MoreRegen(Constants.NORMAL).MoreLead(incomingRaid.attack.moreLeads).MoreMoabs(incomingRaid.attack.moreMoabs).Seed(tile.seed).AvailableUpgrades(_system.city.upgradeTree.getDescriptionForBTDModule()).AvailableTowers(_system.city.buildingManager.getAvailableTowersDescription(tile.type)).Difficulty(incomingRaid.attack.difficulty).StartingMoney(_resourceStore.btdStartingMoney + _resourceStore.btdBonusStartingMoney).StartingLives(_resourceStore.btdStartingLives).TerrainType(terrainType).BloonWeights(BloonPredictor.getWeightsDefinitionByUserDefinedStrongestBloonType(incomingRaid.attack.strongestBloonType)).TileUniqueData(tile.uniqueDataDefinition).PvpAttackDefinition(pvpAttack).TrackSelectionBias(0.5).DifficultyRankRelativeToMTL(rank).DifficultyDescription(_system.map.getDifficultyDescriptionByRank(rank)).IsCamoTile(incomingRaid.attack.moreCamos == Constants.LOTS?true:false).IsRegenTile(incomingRaid.attack.moreRegens == Constants.LOTS?true:false).IsBonusCashMode(isBonusCashMode).BonusCashAmount(possibleBonusStartingCash).TutorialSave(QuestCounter.getInstance().getCustomValue("tutorialSave") || {}).IsHardcore(isHardcore).Crates(crates);
                                  var timeRemaining:PvPTimerObject = PvPTimerManager.getInstance().getTimer(incomingRaid.attackID);
                                  if(timeRemaining != null)
                                  {
                                     if(timeRemaining.timeLeft > 0)
                                     {
                                        if(attackEndSoonCheat)
                                        {
                                           btdGameRequest.TimeLimit(20000);
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {
                                           btdGameRequest.TimeLimit(timeRemaining.timeLeft);
                                        }
                                     }
                                  }
                                  _activeBTDGameRequest = btdGameRequest;
                                  signals.btdGameRequestSet.dispatch(btdGameRequest);
                                  _btdView.gameCompleteSignal.addOnce(onBTDGameComplete);
                                  _btdView.playGame(btdGameRequest,function():void
                                  {
                                     var _loc1_:Array = null;
                                     if(btdGameRequest.tileUniqueData.numberOfTimesAttacked === 1)
                                     {
                                        _loc1_ = [tile];
                                        CityDataPersistence.getInstance().saveValue(CityDataPersistence.TILES_KEY,_loc1_);
                                     }
                                  });
                                  WorldView.stopOverlayItems();
                                  WorldView.stopOverlayFlashItems();
                               });
                               TransitionSignals.raiseCurtainCompleteSignal.addOnce(function():void
                               {
                                  PvPClient.startDefending(incomingRaid.attackID);
                               });
                               TransitionSignals.beganLoadingBTDGame.dispatch();
                            }
                         });
                      }

public function onCurtainsClosed(param1:TileAttackDefinition) : void
                      {
                         var tile:Tile = null;
                         var btdGameRequest:BTDGameRequest = null;
                         var tileAttackDefinition:TileAttackDefinition = param1;
                         this._cursorManager.hideCurrentCursor();
                         this._transition.transitionTo(this._btdView);
                         this._pendingTileAttackDefinition = tileAttackDefinition;
                         tile = this._worldView.map.tileAtPoint(tileAttackDefinition.attackAtLocation);
                         var monkeyTeamTowers:Array = GameEventManager.getInstance().monkeyTeam.getCurrentActiveMonkeyTeam();
                         btdGameRequest = new BTDGameRequest().ExtraRedHotSpikes(this._resourceStore.redHotSpikes).ExtraMonkeyBoosts(this._resourceStore.monkeyBoosts).Difficulty(tileAttackDefinition.difficultyLevel).AvailableUpgrades(this._system.city.upgradeTree.getDescriptionForBTDModule()).AvailableTowers(this._system.city.buildingManager.getAvailableTowersDescription(tile.type)).StartingMoney(this._resourceStore.btdStartingMoney + this._resourceStore.btdBonusStartingMoney).StartingLives(this._resourceStore.btdStartingLives).CityIndex(this._system.city.cityIndex).TerrainType(tileAttackDefinition.terrainType).BloonWeights(BloonPredictor.getWeightsDefinition(tileAttackDefinition.difficultyLevel,true,tile.variantHint)).TileUniqueData(tile.uniqueDataDefinition).TrackSelectionBias(tile.trackSelectionBias).DifficultyRankRelativeToMTL(tileAttackDefinition.difficultyRankRelativeToMTL).DifficultyDescription(tileAttackDefinition.difficultyDescription).IsCamoTile(tile.isCamoTile).IsRegenTile(tile.isRegenTile).Seed(tile.seed).TutorialSave(QuestCounter.getInstance().getCustomValue("tutorialSave") || {}).IsHardcore(tileAttackDefinition.isHardcore).Crates(tileAttackDefinition.crates).BonusCashAmount(tileAttackDefinition.bonusStartingCash).IsBonusCashMode(tileAttackDefinition.isBonusCashMode).IsBloonBeacon(tileAttackDefinition.isBloonBeacon).MonkeyTeamTowers(monkeyTeamTowers);
                         this._activeBTDGameRequest = btdGameRequest;
                         if(tile.terrainSpecialProperty != null && tile.terrainSpecialProperty.id == Constants.CAVES)
                         {
                            if(tile.uniqueDataDefinition.trackID != 0)
                            {
                               tile.uniqueDataDefinition.trackID = 0;
                            }
                         }
                         SpecialMissionsManager.getInstance().applySpecialMission(btdGameRequest,tile);
                         this.signals.btdGameRequestSet.dispatch(btdGameRequest);
                         this._btdView.gameCompleteSignal.addOnce(this.onBTDGameComplete);
                         this._btdView.playGame(btdGameRequest,function playGameCallback():void
                         {
                            var _loc1_:Array = null;
                            if(btdGameRequest.tileUniqueData.numberOfTimesAttacked === 1)
                            {
                               _loc1_ = [tile];
                               CityDataPersistence.getInstance().saveValue(CityDataPersistence.TILES_KEY,_loc1_);
                            }
                         });
                         GameSignals.BTD_GAME_LAUNCHED_SIGNAL.dispatch({
                            "track":tile.uniqueDataDefinition.trackClassName,
                            "difficulty":tileAttackDefinition.difficultyLevel,
                            "cityLevel":this._resourceStore.townLevel.toString(),
                            "bonusStartingCash":tileAttackDefinition.bonusStartingCash.toString()
                         });
                         WorldView.stopOverlayItems();
                         WorldView.stopOverlayFlashItems();
                      }
                All of the other stuff in that srcipt was irrelevant so I cut it out.
                Last edited by Junior Monkey; 17-05-17, 01:48 AM.
                Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas

Comment

• While this seems to be more blatant then a random bug... the current event for contested territory lasts for 4 days and has a prize that requires someone to hold it for 4 days.... which is mathematically impossible.

Comment

• Says 7 days for me.

Reposting from the archive forums, but there's a typo in the monkey boost's description:

Comment

• Another typo.

Comment

• Wow I find something new each day. (This one isn't really a surprise though as the same happens with the bloon beacon, which picks the tile the same way.)

Comment

• Is there anything that can be done about the lag in this game? It's quite annoying, even when scrolling the city. It's not a computer or browser related issue, since BTD5 works fine in my computer in every browser.
                          Last edited by Superbloons321; 01-07-17, 01:54 PM.
                          93 accepted daily challenges.
                          BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - AP: 25035 (Level 43) - A masterpiece of logic - Rating scale - Forum errors
                          Originally posted by Kodak Black
                          Uh, I'm the s***, I need some toilet paper

Comment

Wow I find something new each day. (This one isn't really a surprise though as the same happens with the bloon beacon, which picks the tile the same way.)

wtf LOL and btw woow so much dart houses anyway i think this happens if u have all tiles capetured idk do u have that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbloons321
                              Is there anything that can be done about the lag in this game? It's quite annoying, even when scrolling the city. It's not a computer or browser related issue, since BTD5 works fine in my computer in every browser.
                              I know that if you have a lot of stuff that is in the process of being built, upgraded, or repaired, the lag is quite noticeable in the city.

And no, I don't have all my tiles captured yet, if it would then yes it would go to a random tile, don't know if it can go on top of a building like that though. I know the same thing happens with beacons too, because both of them use the same algorithm for picking tiles, but I've never seen it happen with a MvM before. Upon refreshing the bug fixes itself.
                              Last edited by Junior Monkey; 01-07-17, 07:36 PM. Reason: grammar nazi

Comment

I know that if you have a lot of stuff that is in the process of being built, upgraded, or repaired, the lag is quite noticeable in the city.

And no, I don't have all my tiles captured yet, if it would then yes it would go to a random tile, don't know if it can go on top of a building like that though. I know the same thing happens with beacons too, because both of them use the same algorithm for picking tiles, but I've never seen it happen with a MvM before. Upon refreshing the bug fixes itself.
                                what causes the lag ingame win CT's the lag there is like hell for mee with almost all my towers

Comment

Working...
                                X