Is Round 105 possible?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Round 105 possible?

I fairly often see players achieve round 120 and occasionally 130 in MC CT.... but yesterday (24 August 2019) someone very quickly reached round 150 in grassy pass CT. How is this even possible? (sorry, posted previously elsewhere but in the wrong topic)
    Last edited by granddad2015; 25-08-19, 05:19 PM. Reason: edited due to misspelling

Thank you for responding. You seem to be showing me that the only way to achieve round 150 is by cheating..... have I understood you correctly?
    Last edited by Salmon; 29-08-19, 11:09 PM. Reason: Erased spam quote.

Comment

• Salmon
      Salmon commented
      Editing a comment
      Please don't quote his spam post.

spam.
    i think you have to wait for it to be unclaimed before it counts.
    150 would take hours.,if possible.
    if you use 'temple of the monkey god' that would help achieve rounds over 100.
    not many would want to do it more then once.
    if their city level is low,it is cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by zodiac View Post
      spam.
      i think you have to wait for it to be unclaimed before it counts.
      150 would take hours.,if possible.
      if you use 'temple of the monkey god' that would help achieve rounds over 100.
      not many would want to do it more then once.
      if their city level is low,it is cheating.
      Thank you for responding. From what you have written and I've been told by others, round 150 was by cheating.... and that player must be a very sad person and has chosen to have no sense of fun or fair play.

Comment

Originally posted by granddad2015 View Post

Thank you for responding. From what you have written and I've been told by others, round 150 was by cheating.... and that player must be a very sad person and has chosen to have no sense of fun or fair play.
        Round 200 is possible legitimately on some maps. Incogneato did it on clover (Though I wouldn't recommend doing that)

However unless the city was max level 150 does sound slightly disconcerting, most people just go to 100 (including myself) and stop there even though often our defenses could go much further as there's often not much point to waste another 2 hrs getting no rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by granddad2015 View Post
          Thank you for responding. You seem to be showing me that the only way to achieve round 150 is by cheating..... have I understood you correctly?

Hello, Salmon, I do not understand your edited response:

"#2.1 (https://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/b...943#post153943)
          Salmon (https://forums.ninjakiwi.com/member/37-salmon) commented
          29-08-19, 10:09 PM
          Please don't quote his spam post. "

Who is the spammer?

Comment

• Salmon
            Salmon commented
            Editing a comment
            I deleted the spam post in question, sorry for not making that clear!
        Working...
        X