No announcement yet.

BMC Strategies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spectres can definetly pop DDTs I used it many times in Events. A x/3 Village will only make heir darts be popping the DDT too. But the speed of the DDTs could of course be a problem for the aces but 4 or more can do it on most tracks. There Bombs are so fast and powerful that one really dont needs to use a 2/3 village instead of a normal like 2/2 to make their darts popping leads too in order to destroy DDTs just many of them would do the trick.

Would be really great if NK would add new towers to flash games but i dont think they would soon. A Bloonchipper in BTD5 or BMC Flash would be awesome. From what I readed it seems to be one of the best mobile only towers that there ever have been. Well it seems like we must be happy if what we already got new the Engineer in BMC and the Sub in BTD5 that seems to be the only thing we got for the next time i think.

Comment

Try 4-2 and 2-4 ninja, 1:1 ratio. But first build a 2-1 banana farm or 3-1 if you can afford it. Also try including spike storms

Comment

actric wind is deifnelty and OP tower supermonkey (3/2 if you can) is very well nice (super monkey inside a village ofc to cheapen its cost and give it somextar range fire rate an dpopping power and if needed camo detection) i always try to start wiht an 3/0 engineer on the tract start to remove camo lead and regrow off the most bloons if farm is allowed and i have some space i use my starting cash to put either 1 2/0 famr or an 2nd farm either 1/0 or 2/0 and use my free dartmonkeys to beta the firts round and then place my engineer and use some road psieks if needed ot still try no lives lost i then dont need to upgrade the farms anymore as i just take thie rlittle extra cash and sell em on last round ninjas are always OP so if it gets hard try using one 4/2 which will help getting some cash and 3/1 (or 3/2 if wanted camo detection) wizard near the actric wind to blow some bloons away coudl help iif moab pac of bfb pack and youre sure the bloons will escape the actric wind becuase too much bloons and too much zebra's slipping away maby an 2/3 boomerang near it coudl help if you feel like it an spiek facotry at the end for end protection sometimes sn 2/3 icemonkley coudl help beating moabs aswell if you feel like it if a tile is too hard you coudl sue some suply carte sin the start to help you getting some extra early cash

Comment

Working...
        X