Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need advice on how to earn lots of bloonstones fast.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice on how to earn lots of bloonstones fast.

How do I do this?
    Sig

Volcano tiles.
    My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
    My Custom BTD5 Challenges (NEW Challenges + One Improved!)
    Me playing Bloons Super Monkey 2 Mobile for a month

Comment

Monkey Teams

Comment

Play the Maps in "Hardcore Mode!" and do not lose life.
        = 10 Bloonstones (Normal Mode = 5)
        Last edited by littleSatan; 03-07-18, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Volcanos, Never use the 10 Bloonstones for starting cash but rather use supply drop boxes (but for Contested territorities i would use the 10 bloonstones +3 supply drops at once always) then or til you reach volcanos Monkey Teams, try never to use bloonstones except for upgrades that you really need at the moment or soon. Try never to spend bloonstones to reduce times and even on beacons only when its really really necceseary at boos events.

People trading friendly attacks can get much bloonstones as they can send at level 40 weakest attack that has not even 30 rounds, rounds mostly are less long then and strongest bloon will can be reduced to MOABs so Hardcore Mode wins are very easy and fast on them so if you have someone who wants to do that with you that can bring much bloonstones and booth players get % on Achivements like Monkey Land Conservancy, Epic Defender, Sweet Revenge and others so seek for people that want to do at least 1 of them by trading attacks (but dont attack someone in your friendslist without asking before as many dont like unwanted attacks from friends).

Comment

volcano tiles ofc

Comment

Originally posted by pappenreiter View Post
              Volcanos, Never use the 10 Bloonstones for starting cash but rather use supply drop boxes (but for Contested territorities i would use the 10 bloonstones +3 supply drops at once always) then or til you reach volcanos Monkey Teams, try never to use bloonstones except for upgrades that you really need at the moment or soon. Try never to spend bloonstones to reduce times and even on beacons only when its really really necceseary at boos events.

People trading friendly attacks can get much bloonstones as they can send at level 40 weakest attack that has not even 30 rounds, rounds mostly are less long then and strongest bloon will can be reduced to MOABs so Hardcore Mode wins are very easy and fast on them so if you have someone who wants to do that with you that can bring much bloonstones and booth players get % on Achivements like Monkey Land Conservancy, Epic Defender, Sweet Revenge and others so seek for people that want to do at least 1 of them by trading attacks (but dont attack someone in your friendslist without asking before as many dont like unwanted attacks from friends).
              Glad you pointed this out... many folks think the only point of MvM is for honour points, they forget about bloonstones.

Comment

Originally posted by granddad2015 View Post

Glad you pointed this out... many folks think the only point of MvM is for honour points, they forget about bloonstones.
                I must say i also dont thought about that myself first for along time but then after trading attacks and playing all of them only in hardcore mode i found out quite fast that this can bring enormous amounts of bloonstones very fast and easy though that sadly comes with the downside that some events dont work on attacks (monkey teams for example if i remember right though i dont know if that was fixed already but i guess not) though as attacks help getting multiple achivements at the same time they are still the much better way than events if one has someone to trade enough attacks with.

Comment

Working...
                X