Other sacrifices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other sacrifices

Since towers that are once sacrificed are not refundable until the Tile Attack/Replay Tracks Attack/MvM Defense/Contested Territory is over, what towers do you think would make the best for the Miscellaneous category of the Temple sacrifices?

Thinking about late-game, I would not want to sacrifice my Ninjas (because of 4/2 and x/4 do good for lower MOAB-class-popping power and for slowing, respectively), my Snipers (because 4/2 for nice stunning and x/4 for juicy income), my Banana Farms (because 4/2 for that juicy income), my Villages (because 4/x for helping out speed up cooldowns and 2/4 for boosting up Temples), my Spike Factories (because of 4/x being good exit-stopper and 2/4 being good anti-DDT power), my Monkey Aces (because x/4 make good emergency MOAB-poppers), or my Engineers (because x/4's Overclock helps boost Temples). So what would the most useless towers for late-game be? And whichever tower has the least effect on pushing forward in late-game is what I shall go sacrifice for my Miscellaneous category of Temple sacrifices. Maybe Dart Monkeys? Maybe Boomerang Throwers?
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

4/0 Boat, 0/4 Dartling

Comment

I'd need some discussion. What makes Buccaneer and Dartling terrible for late-game? And what makes Dart Monkeys and Boomerang Throwers better?
      If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

I use 4/2 & 2/4 (one of each) of Ice,Wizards,GlueGunners, and one 4/2 Mortar instead of five 2/4 Moab Maulers, I also sometimes throw in a 4/2 Glaive Lord and or Ring of Fire but not sure if the GL or RoF have any effect on the temple.

I'm not sure what makes Bucs and Dartlings bad for late game the reason I don't use 4/2 Bucs because they slow contested territories down a lot with lag from all the flying projectiles and if I use Call to Arms with them It really brings my game to a crawl.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaZombieForMommy View Post
          I use 4/2 & 2/4 (one of each) of Ice,Wizards,GlueGunners, and one 4/2 Mortar instead of five 2/4 Moab Maulers, I also sometimes throw in a 4/2 Glaive Lord and or Ring of Fire but not sure if the GL or RoF have any effect on the temple.

I'm not sure what makes Bucs and Dartlings bad for late game the reason I don't use 4/2 Bucs because they slow contested territories down a lot with lag from all the flying projectiles and if I use Call to Arms with them It really brings my game to a crawl.
          Glaive Lord and Ring of Fire does extra effect. It produces blades for the Temple (or darts if not enough sacrifice amount). Put more monetary value into anything other than Ices, Wizards, Glues, Mortars, Bombs, and that goes towards the funding of the blades.

Comment

And wouldn't Ray of Doom be good at not contributing to lots of lag?

Comment

The main problen with all of the early-game towers is that they are almost too cheap to matter for sacrificing. However, throwing some 2-4 darts at the wall does have some effect.

Wow, that just got violent.

Comment

Originally posted by DestructivForce View Post
                The main problen with all of the early-game towers is that they are almost too cheap to matter for sacrificing. However, throwing some 2-4 darts at the wall does have some effect.

Wow, that just got violent.
                To be honest, I think only the monetary values of the towers matter to the sacrifices.

Comment

Yeah I believe sacrifices work the same as BTD 5 and since you have so many dart monkeys...With sole exception to perhaps SJFC which should be possible in BMC, though I haven't tested in a long time. But I mean for ease of access you'll only need 10 dart monkeys for that. You can easily sacrifice most of them and some boomerang throwers to boot. Or sacrifice all boomerangs, w/e - it's been a while since I can remember the tower limits. Both are also small if you're short on space.

You'd sacrifice boats in water maps since you may be short on land (thinking of infinity). Plus they do lag due to the mass of moving objects on screen if you actually want to max out on 4|2. 2|4 does have some uses but due to the BFB limit, it kinda sucks where it actually counts.

Comment

Originally posted by qwertyxp2000 View Post
                    To be honest, I think only the monetary values of the towers matter to the sacrifices.
                    I don't think you understood what I said. I was attempting to say that things like tack shooters barely make a difference to the sacrifice since they add so little to the total monetary amount in the 'other' category.

Comment

Sacrifice your farms. Come late game, you’ll have enough money to buy everything you need and then some, so money isn’t going to be necessary anymore. Other relatively useless towers to sacrifice are darts, tacks, and boomers. You can also sacrifice some ninjas (as you only need 6 for infinite sabo).
                      My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                      My Custom BTD5 Challenges (NEW Challenges + One Improved!)
                      Me playing Bloons Super Monkey 2 Mobile for a month

Comment

Originally posted by DestructivForce View Post
                        I don't think you understood what I said. I was attempting to say that things like tack shooters barely make a difference to the sacrifice since they add so little to the total monetary amount in the 'other' category.
                        Maybe. But if a player has far too many Tack Shooters in the entire of the total My Monkeys, they could use a lot of the excess ones for sacrifice. Put in around 7 2/4 Blade Maelstroms and that should equal around the total $30,000 to max out blade sacrifices. But yes, it is better to replace with 3 and a half 2/4 SMFCs instead because a player may possess more Dart Monkeys in the total My Monkeys if they stockpile far more than 15 Dart Monkeys or if they replaced the 7 Blade Maelstroms with 3 Glaive Lords. The problem is that neither Dart Monkeys nor Boomers would be applicable for a Snow Terrain, so what replacements for those blade sacrifices are best? Tack Shooters if Darts and Boomers can't do.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
                          Sacrifice your farms. Come late game, you’ll have enough money to buy everything you need and then some, so money isn’t going to be necessary anymore. Other relatively useless towers to sacrifice are darts, tacks, and boomers. You can also sacrifice some ninjas (as you only need 6 for infinite sabo).
                          Maybe I could sacrifice Farms, but only if it's my to be very last Temple. After all, by the time I get my very last Temple then I would have almost completely infinitely good popping power and virtually unstoppable cash flow.

Comment

Unless, of course, you are going for highest amount of money, in which case a x-4 should be kept for the interest mk

Comment

Working...
                            X