X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BATTD Update 1.6 - Patch Notes!

General Changes
    • New Adventure: From The Heart
      • Ricardio is causing trouble in the Ice Kingdom in a brand new, 3 map adventure
      • This adventure will unlock after completing the adventure Loch’d and Loaded on any difficulty
    • Martian Games Milestone Rewards
      • Get extra crystals for reaching milestone rounds
      • Milestone rewards are given every 5 rounds after Round 10
      • You’ll earn rewards the first time you reach the milestone round regardless whether you captured the throne or not.
      • Each milestone can be earned once per Games and reset with each new Martian Games.
    • Wish orbs will now be opened in order of rarity, starting with the rarest.
      • Added a counter to show how many wish orbs you have left to open.
    • Performance improvements

Balance Changes
    • Allies
      • Hunson Abadeer’s MOAB suck attack now consumes 10 of his pierce limit per MOAB. Fully upgraded, he can suck 2 MOAB class bloons per attack.

Bug Fixes
    • Fixed incorrect player names appearing in Martian Games
    • Fixed crash attempting to sign into an NK account
    • Fixed an issue where players were not given the correct amount of crystals after returning to the game
    • Improved wording when the Martian Games end during a capture attempt
    • Fixed crash with the Fire Eyes power
    • Fixed UI locking up when reaching round 100
    • Fixed visual issue with Reconditioning Chamber’s electrified floors
    • Fixed issue where Flame Princess would fire backwards
    • Fixed incorrect placement areas in Reconditioning Chamber

Let us know your feedback in the comments below and happy gaming, Adventurers!
    Last edited by Sam; 06-08-19, 09:28 AM.

Performance improvements and milestones yeet

does that include superceramics? More ramping?
    I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

Performance improvements?
      No, it's actually worse.
      I'm using a Huawei mate 20 x, which is a very high spec phone and even on low levels, it's lagging sometimes. Just pressing on a character and switching to another (on a map) makes the game lag a bit.
      Performance was never the best in this game, but before it would only start to lag on extreme and impopabble, on later levels, now it's happening even on bronze.

Comment

Thank you for not allowing android accounts to be link on Steam Battd because there is alot of cheaters in android.

I would like to suggest that in next update, Dont allow android and pc users to compete in martian games because it is very is to cheat in android.

Comment

Working...
        X