This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloons Adventure Time TD on Steam

The game is now available for free on Steam. You can play it there: https://steamcommunity.com/app/979060

FINALMENTE uma versão para PC. Mas é uma pena que o meu computador é tão ruim que, mal funciona Tower Keepers sem aquela mensagem "alocação de memória insuficiente" e tendo que usar navegadores antigos, porque os mais atuais remove um programa que, meio que força funcionar esse jogo, apesar de sobrecarregar o navegador com isso, imagine então o "Bloons Adventure Times TD".

Translation:
    FINALLY a PC version. But it's a shame that my computer is so bad that Tower Keepers barely works without that "insufficient memory allocation" message and having to use legacy browsers because newer ones remove a program that kinda forces that game to work, though to overwhelm the browser with this, then imagine the "Bloons Adventure Times TD".

Comment

I noticed that on steam the patch says 1.3.2 but on mobile it is still 1.3 so were there bug fixes or changes implemented in the conversion to PC? just curious

Comment

Originally posted by TigBottom View Post
        I noticed that on steam the patch says 1.3.2 but on mobile it is still 1.3 so were there bug fixes or changes implemented in the conversion to PC? just curious
        Yes, there were some minor issues with the Steam version (like towers attacking just once or not appearing at all), and that X.X.2 patch fixed them.

Comment

So far I'm very happy with this port. It's running at a solid 120fps @1440p for me, so much better than it ever did on my phone or on Bluestacks on this same PC. My main PC though is running a 2700x and a RTX2080 though so it's hardly a surprise.
          Even running [email protected] pretty smooth on my old htpc with a I5-4440 and 750ti.

My only complaint might maybe be that I can't just watch a commercial instead of spending gems but really that's not a big deal at all.
          Last edited by Kajer; 29-01-19, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajer View Post
            My only complaint might maybe be that I can't just watch a commercial instead of spending gems but really that's not a big deal at all.
            I don't know how far you are in the game, but trust me later on you will be getting much more gems than you will be able to spend. After that you probably won't want to watch ads ever again.

Comment

Working...
            X