X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeniorSSS
    replied
    Originally posted by jermudjee View Post
    BMO, cobra, dr. monkey. I also have 3 moneymaking trinkets on Finn, so he makes 4-5 bucks per pop. Lemonhope to buff them. PB´s lv 5 ability makes 1K per round.
    Thanks...just upgraded PB to 5th ... with it, BMO+Lemonhope+brofist (for starter maybe) ... 1k per round is OP ... with it and BMO+Lemonhope (and some money for hit trinket) i believe it's possible to get Temple arround 55-60 rounds (not sure how it would work on 4-5 star tracks)

So far what i know:
    Thief King's Dagger - trinket...gives 2$ per melee attack..case where good damage doesn't help
    Brofist - cost 1'700$ ... gives about 130$? per round ... pays off in 13 rounds
    BMO+Lemonhope - costs 3'700$...gives from about 200$-500$ per round...pays off...i would say in about 10 rounds
    Princess Bubblegum (PB) - Royal Decree (5th lvl) costs 3'100$...gives 1000$ per round...pays off in 3 rounds!!!

I don't know yet about Cobra and dr. Monkey and other trinkets...
    Last edited by SeniorSSS; 07-09-18, 09:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jermudjee
    replied
    BMO, cobra, dr. monkey. I also have 3 moneymaking trinkets on Finn, so he makes 4-5 bucks per pop. Lemonhope to buff them. PB´s lv 5 ability makes 1K per round.

Leave a comment:

• SeniorSSS
    replied
    lol...just found out lifehack...BMO+Lemonhope ...and BMO starts to produce cash twice if not more faster

Leave a comment:

• Da Random
    replied
    I recently got a Dr. Monkey ally, which can be upgraded like the alchemist sort of from BTD6, which can turn bloons into gold ones, which in turn gives 3x the amount for popping each layer. However, it's a huge investment of about closer to 3k-ish. So, get the BMO up as fast as you can and try and stall rounds with the Ice King for instance. That gives a nice eco from BMO.

It's also wise for really late rounds to get the Born To Rule upgrade from Warrior Bubblegum, allows you to place one more ally. As well as lowering the costs with about 15% maybe.

Also, some certain trinkets do give extra money for popping, so if you're fortunate and lucky enough you can get a trinket which makes all pops give 2x the amount of cash. Similar to the "Double Cash" mode found on other BTD games.

Leave a comment:

• SeniorSSS
    started a topic Eco?

Eco?

So far i know about Bro Fist (additional +120 - +130? per round) and now got Thief King's Dagger (+2 per melle attack)...with those i can go for extreme for average maps and i'll try impopable (not sure what's there) on easiest ones...but i want MORE! ... and need more...especially for few interesting but crazy tracks.

So what else we got for better income? (Found BMO...what else?)

P.S. And what's the trick with high lvl...those exp points comes so slow...is there some way to get more and faster?

P.P.S. Geez...that impopable is taking so much freaking time...only point it would be if adventure gives at least super rare orb...is that so?
    Last edited by SeniorSSS; 04-09-18, 01:29 PM.
Working...
X