This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by incomplete View Post
    The daily quest "Win 20 games using only Finn, Jake, Max, Supermonkey and Sai" is not update my progress after I used exactly all those characters. I tried 3 games and the progress is still 0.
    Two things to note:
    1) You don't need to use all of those, but you must use ONLY those. That means NO ALLIES!
    2) I've noticed a bug with these quest types. Ex: use only X characters, or use only X number of characters (ex: 3 characters or less). If you sell any of them, at any point, you cannot re-buy them or it counts them twice!

Comment

So I don't know if this is a new bug in 1.3 or if it's just the first time I ran into it. I was trying to place CC4 Charlie when the round ended. He placed on the map but his area circle didn't go away when the next round auto started. It didn't raw him either. Picking any other character to add or one I already placed did not change it. The new bloons and MOABs did not draw either. Characters kept attacking, and I never had such a lag free game on my slow tablet until it crashed on round 71. Thankfully it picked up where it left off and I as able to finish. Note the game worked normally on the resume. This was a tape map I never played before as I do not have dungeon Finn.

Comment

Second bug I had seen before but still exists in 1.3. If I click to watch a video to re roll wish orb items, and it says no videos, the game won't let me pick an item to keep or shard. Previously I closed and opened the game again and just sharded an item. This time, I let it sit about 10 minutes, and was able to watch a video to get a roll.

I have screenshots... But can't upload them to the forum, presumably because of my low post count.I

Also in addition to my previous post(s) a while ago, seems like Maja and Betty actually do damage now. Not sure if it was a character ability, trinket, or other in the past that made them ineffective for me.

Comment

Another bug that's been around since beta: when looking at items to equip to an empty slot, if you click "Info" you can shard, or unequip - equip should be there instead.

Comment

The fumigater weapon for pb, the additional damage per .5 seconds doesn't apply at all.

Comment

I have the gold quest "Win 3 games on Extreme difficulty without placing Allies" but I cannot get it to update at all, nor can I delete it ("Discard" is grayed out).

Comment

Originally posted by Mentla View Post
                I have the gold quest "Win 3 games on Extreme difficulty without placing Allies" but I cannot get it to update at all, nor can I delete it ("Discard" is grayed out).
                Wait a day then you get to reroll the quest.
                I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Glitch that makes moabs incredibly hard to beat at lower levels:

the ability targeting for pb's bubblegum ability is very broken and will never target moabs correcly even if you set it to strong, it used to be able to reduce 2 moabs to ceramics now it cant even destroy a single moab.

Comment

Working...
                  X