Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C4 Charlie with "Time Bomb" and I'm assuming enough speed buffs does something like this:

He's getting attack speed buffs from Jake and PB, causing him to infinite stun anything in range. I only recorded the last stage but it's been consistent all the way. It's either Bloon Impact or Time Bomb that's causing it, but either way perhaps the MOAB classes should have some kind of minimum movement speed or CC immunity?

Comment

- Robo-Monkey visor has no effect when equipped to Super Monkey
      - Carl the Gem doesn't seem to add the laser attack when equipped to Marceline
      - Cobra ally frequently stops dropping supplies for the rest of the game, specially if he attacks, and even more so when he has the double tap upgrade and attacks and you forget to pick up a few of the drops
      Last edited by bootzin; 03-10-18, 06:26 PM.

Comment

I was at round 50 when I noticed an apparent infinite loop:
        marceline would kill some regrowth, and cause some to go backwards, leaving behind some tombstones, then they come back. Then
        marceline would kill some regrowth, and cause some to go backwards, leaving behind some more tombstones, then they come back...

I remember marceline is equiped with some trinket that cause bloons to go backwards.

I sold marceline to finish round 50. But round 51 starts with so many bloons spawn from the tombstones, that the game lagged and then crashed. Actually even before starting round 51, the animation already look sluggish.

Is there a way to salvage this game?

Comment

When Finn uses 4D Sword, he gets a lot of pops

Comment

There is a bug in 2 maps ive found so far that in extreme and impopable modes that there is a Yellow baloon that cannot be destroyed and in extreme it takes all lives no matter if youre at full lives.

Comment

The Wizards on Sam's 2nd map is not affected by negative effects reduction trinkets at all. I had Hambo and Protection Gem on Marceline, yet she was still affected by the Wizard's attacks. These same trinket combo allows Marceline to not be affected by the Fire Fumes on the first map of the Fire Kingdom's Play.

Comment

1. Max is equipped with the Candy Dive Suit but get permanent disable on the 2nd wizard battle, the wizards still applies random debuff to random characters. It happened twice, the first time was on hard, the second time was on extreme(there was no status effect on him but he couldn't do anything the entire game).

2. Glaive of the Ancients are destroyed when it collude to map obstacles like the apple mound in the middle of the Apple Thief map. The glaives do not respawn after lead bloons destroy them.

Comment

Ice King has some weird bugs with range trinkets:
                  -When you have range trinkets eqquiped, Ice King doesnt utilize it, the range circle is larger and he does the animation, but never damages/freezes the bloons even when in range. TL;DR the range circle is bigger but only his original range is used.
                  -The Frozen Arrows upgrade bugs out when you have the 2nd upgrade of the plane ally of CDR Cassie, there's a visual effect that the ice arrows redirect to the bloons, idk if there's actual damage though. (I have pics for proof if needed)
                  -In regards to the first one, the slow of the upgrade that costs 2,500 actually works, so take note on that.

Comment

1. Added the Monkey Sniper and Banana Man to chip away the BAD, after the BAD pop and the Moabs appear along with major lags. The game occasionally crash or freeze completely, requiring multiple restarts at round 75 thankful. Happens every time I have those two allies on the map. Now I'm afraid to even add them to my team.

2. Got the Thought Cannon Wand to generate a Rare Wish Orb from a moab, the round end and loots were cleansed before I could pick up the orb. Can the lootable wish orbs be similiar to loots can persist after the round ends like Cobra's packs and gems from Jewelled Cabasas? Better if the orbs are auto collected.
                    Last edited by sarumaru0112; 25-10-18, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Maja still doesn't damage balloons. It seems neither does Betty Grof. I've also noticed Finn's 4D sword with the insane damage number, and Marceline - I still can't get her to seem to be worthwhile at all. She pops less balloons than Captain Cassie, and that's pathetic! She needs a serious character buff IMO.

If you use the APTWE's wish ability, on round 60/60, you can't collect the orb it drops, if it drops one.

Lastly, I think that the portal ability crashes the game with BADs. I've had it happen twice now. I've just un-equipped it for now.

Comment

Marceline’s transformation makes my other towers attack very slowly. It could be that Marceline’s vampire form makes her target untargetable for a lil bit of time, my towers that attack the same target still have the same attack speed, but they all somewhat stop attacking the same target as Marceline during Vampire form, then they attack again for some time, then stop, then attack again until Marceline’s ability duration ends.

Comment

Doing a quest where the player is only allowed to use Warrior Bubblegum, C4, Finn, Max, and Sai. Warrior Bubblegum's spawns (Candy Archer and Gumball Guard) negate the count toward the quest. The 3rd map for FP also have problem with the quest, I activated the map ability (tapping FP in the middle) and there was no count toward the quest.
                          Last edited by sarumaru0112; 01-11-18, 02:05 AM.

Comment

I've noticed an issue with Billy and figured I'd make an account to share (even though allies are kind of worthless once you get enough weapons and trinkets). Sometimes, shortly after he throws his axe, he will just sort of... Sit there. Waiting for an axe that will never return. Also, I didn't notice if this had been shared or not, but I haven't noticed any additional darts being thrown when upgrading Max with his "Even More Darts" upgrade.

Comment

The daily quest "Win 20 games using only Finn, Jake, Max, Supermonkey and Sai" is not update my progress after I used exactly all those characters. I tried 3 games and the progress is still 0.

Comment

Game is lagging terribly, like one frame every 3 seconds. I believe the buildup of tombstones are to blame. This bug has been around for a long time why isn't it fixed? It makes the game unplayable.
                                Last edited by secretbluegamer; 03-12-18, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X