X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MiHy
    replied
    Originally posted by Dusty Zealot View Post
    On multiple levels on gold difficulty, I cannot get past level 55. For some reason, it is always level 55 specifically where a yellow bloon takes no damage and depletes all 100 of my lives once it gets to the end. I've even tried using Ice King's Ice Bull ability to try and damage it, but that does not work. Again, level 55, immortal yellow bloon, it depletes 100 lives and causes an instant game over.
    Wave 55 is a wave of many, and I mean MANY yellow bloons on top of each other. They seem immortal, but they're simply just stacked so when you pop a few, it looks like it nothing happened because there are still many more bloons underneath.

Leave a comment:

• Dusty Zealot
    replied
    On multiple levels on gold difficulty, I cannot get past level 55. For some reason, it is always level 55 specifically where a yellow bloon takes no damage and depletes all 100 of my lives once it gets to the end. I've even tried using Ice King's Ice Bull ability to try and damage it, but that does not work. Again, level 55, immortal yellow bloon, it depletes 100 lives and causes an instant game over.

Leave a comment:

• Poptart
    replied
    The gold quest to use only Sam, ice king, flame princess, Marceline, and super monkey and win 10 games. I beat a lemon grab level on expert with just those 4 minus supermonkey and it still reads 0/10.

Leave a comment:

• Tyson nosyT
    replied
    Seems you are just getting unlucky in that scenario Little Bird. But BMO will become redundant once you have Royal Decree the lvl5 ability for PB, if you havent alread that is. 😊

Leave a comment:

• PiMpGranny
    replied
    I don't know if this is a bug or if I am just seriously unlucky but I haven't been able to get a BMO since I started playing this game a little over a month ago. The reason I am posting here is because my brother who started playing this game around the same time as me already has 5 BMO and I still haven't gotten one of them. It is getting to a point where it is really hard to complete any level because I can't get the upgrades I need. Just curious if anybody else has run into this and if so if you were able to resolve the issue. I've looked it up and it doesn't look like there is a requirement to be able to unlock BMO which leads me to believe I am just a very unlucky person. The only difference between my brother any myself is he is running off of an Android phone and I am on IOS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• JetBlackJack
    replied
    The "Dragon Fangs" Dart weapon doesn't seem to work on the super monkey, but it does work on Max. If it wasn't supposed to work on him then maybe it could be made so that he can't equip it OR you could make it so that the +4 damage and 6 pierce works on the super monkey when it is equipped.
    Either way thanks for making a great game!

Edit: 3rd option there's a common problem I have that could be fixed without a patch
    Last edited by JetBlackJack; 29-09-18, 02:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BTD Battles Scrub
    replied
    U mean line of sight isn’t blocked on that map?

Leave a comment:

• Nemomon
    replied
    No one reads this topic, but I have nowhere else to go to post that, so I as well might post it here:

That yellow at the bottom was IGNORED by all towers. Sai didn't throw even a single shuriken. And this happened TWO times during that round (I have that trinkets that rewinds time).

Really, something should be done with that invincible bloons. And in before, it's not a pack of yellow bloons. If it were a pack, Sai at the very least would throw a shuriken...

Leave a comment:

• temptemp10
    replied
    Moreover, the game often freezes when playing the last levels of Impoppable difficulty - I haven't seen such an unoptimized and buggy engine in a while. My iPhone 8 actually had to be hard rebooted quite a few times as it became unresponsive after the game crashes. Sad, very sad.

Leave a comment:

• temptemp10
    replied
    As Tomguy reported in post #47, I'm also experiencing this bug with version 1.1 (iPhone 8, iOS 11.4.1). On iOS switching to another application doesn't work: the game will "freeze" as you won't be able to place the tower you selected or press the next wave button, and the only temporary fix is to quit the game and restart it.

How could a bug of this magnitude slip past Q&A?!

Leave a comment:

• hdd113
    replied
    Originally posted by Flagg76 View Post
    8 not really a bug but if u use marceling with telekinesis tou can easily make an regrow farm that last forever as well as if u have a few leads left at thw end of the round she will infinitly push them back and you can farm BMO and cobra for as long as u want possible infinite money
    Yeah. Marcelline + Lead + BMO = Super OP

Leave a comment:

• Tomguy
    replied
    Any admins watching this since the public release? Seems like a lot of these weren't addressed in the new patch.

Also, I found a new bug in the new patch. It's really annoying. When using auto-start, if you go to place a character and the round ends before it's placed, the game stops accepting any inputs, the character's shadow disappears, and you can't go to place them anywhere. I know 1.0.6 did not have this bug. The only way around it seems to be to try to tab to another window on my tablet. That will then show the pause menu when I go back to the game, and clicking resume will have the char back in the selection screen for another attempt at placement.

Leave a comment:

• LordDiscord
    replied
    Probably not a bug, but I have noticed that when using the common soap trinket, when you cleanse a Regrow Bloon into a normal that has a shield, it will not cleanse the shield into a normal shield and the regrow shield will grow back.

Leave a comment:

• Apexay
    replied
    On The last lvl of the super monkey mission extreme, on Bluestacks, I summoned my phoenix but it was a flying banded Zomg

My super monkey is lvl 4 and i have equiped the lightning darts, however It fires darts that look like the default darts

Leave a comment:

• TNTGoesBoom
    replied
    Two things:

1. Frozen Throwing Knives (weapon) split into three fragments after being thrown. These fragment can pop Camo Bloons even if the base attack doesn't. (I've noticed this specifically with Supermonkey's Laser Whips upgrade.)
    2. On the "Wizard Royale" map (second map of the Badlands quest), Finn equipped with his Pink Sweater should be protected from the three wizard effects. It works on the ice and fire wizards, but the green wizard's effect is still shown. This is a purely visual bug and the green spell doesn't reduce Finn's range.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X