Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there! Just an issue I have noticed. Jake's move where he sucks in all of the Bloons causes all other characters to stop attacking and is causing me to lose the game. I've stopped upgrading it now - but thought you should know it's a suicide mechanic.

Comment

Do Sai's attacks not count as ranged attacks?

Setup:
      Visor Description
      Sai's setup

[Video] Sai doesn't seem to be able to pop lead

Sorry if it's not a bug, but if it's not, then "ranged attacks" is a bit misleading, perhaps it could be reworded?

Comment

Thieve's katana isn't giving the extra 1$ per 10 pops when equipped to finn.

Enchanted boomerang isn't giving any extra pierce when equipped to sai. Her character info reads pierce 10 but in game it's still only 4.

Comment

Hi guys! I've been playing a bunch, and trying to note and verify bugs when I spot them. Here's what I've got so far:

1) Two of Jake's moves seem to have a problematic effect on attack animations for the entire team. First, when Harmful If Swallowed activates, all player characters briefly stop attacking to let the animation happen. In many cases, this leads to a group of fast-moving bloons slipping through the cluster of characters unharmed. This makes taking the power not just useless, but an actual hindrance to winning.

2) The second problematic Jake power, Tie 'em Up!, isn't as bad because it's an activated ability, but it does still seem to be, at best, not accomplishing much at all. It seems that when Jake uses the power to hold a MOAB still, no characters will attack that MOAB for as long as the power is active.

3) The Cursed Ice Ring seems not to affect the range of the female character is on, when a male character is placed near them. However — strangely — it WILL affect the range of the Ice King, if he is that male character. (Though there is no visual indicator of this while you are placing Ice King, you have to compare his range while placing him to the range he has after placement to see the effect.

4) The Daily Quests countdowns — at least on my device — always display "New Quest in 12:54:34", regardless of how long it will actually be until the quests refresh.

Comment

I found unlimited money with no hack, I have posted the images and explanations there as I'm new here.
            https://imgur.com/gallery/ACLyLDi
            Last edited by Lutonant; 15-09-18, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Hello the Dart weapon Splodey Darts the special properties is that it "Darts explode when they are destroyed" dont know if it was made for looks but the explosion seem to deal no damage.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Comment

Originally posted by bluemilker View Post
                Hi guys! I've been playing a bunch, and trying to note and verify bugs when I spot them. Here's what I've got so far:

1) Two of Jake's moves seem to have a problematic effect on attack animations for the entire team. First, when Harmful If Swallowed activates, all player characters briefly stop attacking to let the animation happen. In many cases, this leads to a group of fast-moving bloons slipping through the cluster of characters unharmed. This makes taking the power not just useless, but an actual hindrance to winning.

2) The second problematic Jake power, Tie 'em Up!, isn't as bad because it's an activated ability, but it does still seem to be, at best, not accomplishing much at all. It seems that when Jake uses the power to hold a MOAB still, no characters will attack that MOAB for as long as the power is active.

3) The Cursed Ice Ring seems not to affect the range of the female character is on, when a male character is placed near them. However — strangely — it WILL affect the range of the Ice King, if he is that male character. (Though there is no visual indicator of this while you are placing Ice King, you have to compare his range while placing him to the range he has after placement to see the effect.

4) The Daily Quests countdowns — at least on my device — always display "New Quest in 12:54:34", regardless of how long it will actually be until the quests refresh.
                Any items involving a female/male character don't seem to be working properly, tried using the Black bow tie on Finn and nothing happens, Same with Ice King

Daily quests are bugged for me aswell, but not only is it giving the weird timer, I cant progress any of my current quests aswell, on top of this, the chest quality seems to be randomly changing did the one to pop 10 ZOMG bloons, and once i turned it in, it dropped from a diamond chest (the impoppable tier ones) to a Bronze chest

yeah jake is really messed up right now I think the tie em up interaction is intended though as it has such a short CD for being able to stun ANY class of MOAB for 2-3 seconds would make jake easily the most powerful support characters in the game (i have 3 trinkets on him to reduce ability cooldowns, so i get it like every 6 seconds), but harmful if swallowed is defintely NOT working as intended, and as a result I never buy it

Also been noticing that D.D.T.'s are taking beyond a reasonable amount of time to kill, to put this into perspective, with super monkey, Sam, FP, Finn, Ice king, PB and Max all pounding on the same MOAB, Its taking almost 8 times longer to pop a D.D.T. then it takes for a Reinforced BAD, on top of this, the D.D.T. just stops moving after getting stunned once

Also, Out of the hundreds of rare wish orbs, I have yet to see the medallion of brogends, like, is it really that rare? or is just not in game yet

Last edited by Xavanic; 19-09-18, 12:43 AM.

Comment

I bought the Finn starter pack which came with a medallion of brogends and the next rare wish orb I open had exactly that :|
                  I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

1: LemonHope's upgrade of encore doesn't allow you to select multiple allies to buff as the upgrade says it does.
                    2: It is not observable that having multiple Lemonhopes stack the buffs.
                    3: My game crashes when too many balloons are on the screen or too many abilities are active. This make completing an impopable quest impossible because the abilities needed and number of balloon created always crash on my Samsung galaxy 7S.

Comment

So for aome reason whenever i load up the game i can get past the first part of the loading then when it goes into the game it just crashes. Could anyone help me out here?

Comment

Hello, I was able to locate a bug while using Commander Cassie for the first time. When using her I noticed her damage gauge was out of sync and the number would multiply or go into negative digits. I would love to upload my screenshot but for some reason the fourm is not allowing me to upload it. If you wish for a picture proof I do have the screenshot available and just posted it on Twitter tagging Ninjakiwi.

Comment

Hey. Just reporting a bug I've come across a couple of times.

Sometimes when doing a random map in hard difficulty, a yellow bloon will spawn but it is completely invulnerable. When my characters attacks the bloon, it split into blue and green bloons but the bloon itself will still be alive.

It drops endless bloon whenever it should be popped and when it finally reaches the end I instantly lose the game, regardless of lives.

edit: Oh, and it usually happens past round 50. Like 55-59
                          Last edited by RandomNisosity; 21-09-18, 05:33 PM. Reason: Additional info

Comment

So I’m not sure if this is in the other pages but with marceline and theif king’s dagger you can get infinite money on rounds with a lead as nothing pops but the character still attacks thus giving infinite money.

Comment

Two things:

1. Frozen Throwing Knives (weapon) split into three fragments after being thrown. These fragment can pop Camo Bloons even if the base attack doesn't. (I've noticed this specifically with Supermonkey's Laser Whips upgrade.)
                              2. On the "Wizard Royale" map (second map of the Badlands quest), Finn equipped with his Pink Sweater should be protected from the three wizard effects. It works on the ice and fire wizards, but the green wizard's effect is still shown. This is a purely visual bug and the green spell doesn't reduce Finn's range.

Comment

On The last lvl of the super monkey mission extreme, on Bluestacks, I summoned my phoenix but it was a flying banded Zomg

My super monkey is lvl 4 and i have equiped the lightning darts, however It fires darts that look like the default darts

Comment

Working...
                                X