Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. When using jakes Tie 'em Up ability all my characters stop attacking.
    2. After a bloon has popped that has a status effect like the slow effect from PB or the Sime Princess ally, the status effect sprite will sometimes appear in the middle of the screen shortly.
    3. My phoenix generated from the phoenix wand turned into a ceramic bloon that shot fire balls. Only visual.

Comment

On my son's phone whenever he uses the Big Billy gem power the app crashes you see the coin animation but it crashes the app which is strange it works fine on my phone all the other money powers like the crown and gold coin work fine on his phone it might be because it's running Android 5.0 on his phone but that's the latest for his phone.

Comment

Ive been having issues with both the super monkey as well as the techno terror not tracking correctly they will randomly shoot away from bloons even if theres a single moab type in range it will go back and forth shooting at it then at nothing

Ive also randomly have been getting moab type ballons sitting in place off the track for a while then disappearing

Comment

I have found a bug (that I may have only encountered myself or maybe isn’t a bug) that everytime I play on Extreme Mode on any map, when I make it to round 55, after I pop the BFB and the MOABs, there’s always a yellow bloon that when I try to pop it, green bloons appear from it and when it passes by it immediately ends the game no matter how many lives I have.

Comment

Not sure if this is a bug or intentional but when the Glaive of the Ancients touch solid objects on the map such as a rock or wall, or if they touch a purple bloon or a lead bloon.
            Last edited by Little Bird; 09-09-18, 06:12 PM.

Comment

So I was playing the second map of “Wizard Battle” (The one with the red, blue, and greed wizard). The suddenly, the red wizard burned the blue wizard. I tapped on the blue wizard and it showed an upgrade menu, but with no upgrades. There was a sell button where I could sell the wizard for $0. After tapping on it, the blue wizard disappeared. Later this happened again with the green wizard, and somehow the red wizard burned himself, and I could sell him. Note: the green wizard did cast his spell on the red wizard, but that didn’t do anything.

Comment

1. After game crashes, my game doesn't resume when I reopen the app.
                2.Mystery Pick doesn't give the user +$1 per pop.
                3.You lose if you sell Finn when near PB with Bound by Word on Impoppable

Comment

Train Boss gets stuck in a loop when he is holding back bloons that none of my characters have the skills to defeat, for example, lead bloons. I've been in two situations where I don't have enough money to upgrade anyone to be able to defeat the lead bloons and hes just making them go back and forth and back and forth endlessly. This is a major glitch and I've had to quit the level because of being stuck.

Comment

Occasionally my Heros just ignore the bloons. This consistently makes me fail levels. Below link shows example of many characters just letting bloons through.

https://imgur.com/a/RfVYLID

Comment

I have been using the treasure chest keys and have had a treasure chest drop approximately 10 times now. Each time I get a message that says something like “+ item not found” when I try to collect the chest. And no reward is ever obtained. Also, the ancient psychic tandem war elephant’s ultimate wish ability I have used multiple times. And the few times it’s generated a wish orb is close to the end of a level. Usually by the time the Moab(s) and balloons clear enough to find the wish orb, the level is complete and you can’t collect it. I think it would e better if dropped items are auto-collected, or there’s enough time given at the end of a level or stage to collect them. Thanks and i’ll Try to take a screenshot next time the treasure chest keys drop a chest and include in this post.

Comment

Princess bubblegum is supposed to shoot the glue on top of a bloon, but sometimes the splat of glue appears at a random location with no bloon. I have a screen shot but the forum won't let me attach.

Comment

Originally posted by secretbluegamer View Post
                          Princess bubblegum is supposed to shoot the glue on top of a bloon, but sometimes the splat of glue appears at a random location with no bloon. I have a screen shot but the forum won't let me attach.

Put on some free image hosting site and post link to it (or use BB code img to show image if you have direct link to image not page with image as it is on most hostings)

Similiar problem is with Ninja upgrade Marked for death...it shoots time after time black cloud in different angles...with no bloon at that direction.

Comment

5 skull impopable gives rare wish orb...really?...it has to be bag

Comment

When using the ability granted by the Fin Sword and while Sam is on the map and firing a beam, if the copy from the Fin Sword ability expires, Sam's beam will get stuck and the game will...do weird things. Not crash, but the frame rate will collapse, the beam animation will be stuck, and some buttons will become unresponsive. The game becomes unplayable and the only thing to do is close the application.

Comment

Cassie's Bomb & Chain is inconsistent when damaging bloons

Cassie's setup:
                                https://i.imgur.com/4Lz3n1L.png
                                https://i.imgur.com/Z4Z1pJC.jpg

Video demonstrating the inconsistency (doesn't always pop the red bloons on hit):
                                https://youtu.be/KcYbJ2aeAMs

Cassie is also unaffected by any +damage trinkets but I'm not sure if that's a bug (since that's probably what Bomb & Chain is for).

Comment

Working...
                                X