Patch 1.0.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 1.0.4

It's 100% nerfs, and not a single buff. AVOID AT ALL COSTS! . You have been warned!

whats the nerfs?

uhh can you post the changelog
    Last edited by Mokky; 13-08-18, 01:22 PM.

Comment

The change log is as long as a nightmare during the night, and in fact reading it is as frightening too.

The thing is they changed BADs and made them immune to everything, capped rank to 100 (I'm rank 91 right now), and generally made all the cards in the game weaker.

They only good thing in this update is that they also nerfed zombie bloons, and perhaps there will be less of them in the next round (but I'm not going to test that out anytime soon).

Comment

In other words, if you like to break the game to see what will happen, DO IT NOW. It soon will be gone.

Comment

did they fix bloon beacons?

also nerfing zombies is pretty nice. my game slows to a crawl if i dont use supermonkey's ability to clear the screen early

Comment

Ah yes, they fixed beacons too. I don't use them because their extra reward is pretty much nonexistent (or what I remember about them), so I forgot about it .

Nerfing zombie bloons is good, but they indeed need some tests to see how they will work now.

Comment

Also, if you have premium allies, you better get all the treasure rewards for all the medals before updating the game. There was a bug that caused that you were getting more allies for each cutscene you saw. Now, after the patch, you will get just one ally.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemomon View Post
                Also, if you have premium allies, you better get all the treasure rewards for all the medals before updating the game. There was a bug that caused that you were getting more allies for each cutscene you saw. Now, after the patch, you will get just one ally.
                how do you do the more allies thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Mokky View Post

how do you do the more allies thing?
                  If you purchase the extra characters (Tuxedo Jake &c.), they come with extra stage, and winning treasure chest of that stages awards (after a cutscene) a premium ally. If yiou open all four treasure chests, you will get four times the allies.

Comment

Not everything in that patch is a nerf....

The MOAB class bloons have more HP now, so when your BAD decided to become fortified on extra fortified maps....
                    ​​​​​​
                    Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey
                      Fortified BADs don't exist in this game, not until freeplay gets added
                      They exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey
                        Fortified BADs don't exist in this game, not until freeplay gets added

Comment

The quadruple allies thing kinda sucks. Thought that was an intentional thing since you can't get them in a wish orb

Comment

Shoko is underwhelming. If you wanted to nerf her just Nerf the swing speed or the cash. Nerfing both makes her a pretty bad legendary. thought cannon wand is pretty bad for orbs now, war elephant not working on B.A.D and being chance based sucks together with a cool down so Long you can travel the entire world three times. Lower the cooldown or get rid of the random element in it?

and I still don’t see that additional dart for max’s Legendary trinket or the additional laser Attack for the gemstone.

refund for making that bear trinket from a legendary to a epic plis and peppermint butler from a epic to a rare.

and get rid of those character exclusive quests like dungeon Finn 50,000 pops if I don’t have a character that costs $14.98
                            Last edited by Mokky; 18-08-18, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mokky View Post
                              war elephant [...] with a cool down so Long you can travel the entire world three times.
                              Haha, when I used war elephant on ZOMG on round 60, I again was able to use him at the end of round 74, and even with the help of COBRA! xD

14 super late game rounds cooldown is something!

Comment

Working...
                              X