No announcement yet.

BATTD Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zombie bloons tend to spawn enough tombstones to freeze or crash the application. This is mainly a problem with rounds 74 on Impoppable and occurs even without any trinkets/weapons etc. that knocks regrow bloons back (so they can increase their numbers). Is this solvable somehow?

Comment

Originally posted by archaxe View Post
      Zombie bloons tend to spawn enough tombstones to freeze or crash the application. This is mainly a problem with rounds 74 on Impoppable and occurs even without any trinkets/weapons etc. that knocks regrow bloons back (so they can increase their numbers). Is this solvable somehow?
      There’s a trinket that removes zombie and regrow properties. Also weapons or trinkets that deal more damage can pop through multiple layers at once preventing regrowing.
      I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

when on impoppable difficulty, auto start, snow plains map, hall-ooo-ween or beacon map quests, the auto start stops working, as well as the play button, and the next wave doesn't come. This has started as I updated the game for the last patch. This happens for later waves (45+).

Comment

I am noticing that Sai is still not able to pop frozen, even with appropriate trinkets.

I have tried Iceberg Blade, Numb-Chucks, and even Robo-Monkey Visor which I read was fixed in a recent patch.

I actually have all 3 of the listed items equipped right now, and he still can't pop frozen.

--

With another test, I was testing pierce stat with Sai. I had Sai with a shown stat of 16 pierce, however after upgrading to Seeking Suriken, he was still popping only 4 bloons which is his default.

I am on v1.2.1
          Last edited by Tomxluong; 11-11-18, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Android, v1.2.1(2061)

Abracadaniel's attack speed upgrade "Fast Magic" actually slows him down. It looks like his attack animation is dragged out and he definitely pops bloons at a slower rate.

Comment

Working...
            X