No announcement yet.

BATTD Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost certain this is a bug: The option to watch an ad for double rewards seems to only occur once a day, regardless of whether it is watched (so it's definitely not a lack of ad issue)

Comment

Ice King's lightning Strike does not proc Thought Cannon Wands effect.

Comment

Lemonhope's Encore ability (boosts 2 characters) doesn't work. Still only 1 character at a time is boosted. Or rather only 1 character at a time sings instead of two).

Comment

A typo:

The Mace Stake card states that it unlocks "Hungry Stakes" upgrade for Hunter Marceline. But the profile of boy-looking Marceline states that the Mace Stake is needed for "Smart Stakes" upgrade instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemomon View Post
            Lemonhope's Encore ability (boosts 2 characters) doesn't work. Still only 1 character at a time is boosted. Or rather only 1 character at a time sings instead of two).
            Actually, I'm fairly sure this does work, BUT you need to retarget them. The boosted 'notes' only appears on top of one character though I think, which is a bug. Related bug: If Maceline is buffed by Lemonhope, she teleports to her initial placement spot every time Lemonhope is upgraded, then returns to where she was previously placed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyokira View Post

Actually, I'm fairly sure this does work, BUT you need to retarget them. The boosted 'notes' only appears on top of one character though I think, which is a bug. Related bug: If Maceline is buffed by Lemonhope, she teleports to her initial placement spot every time Lemonhope is upgraded, then returns to where she was previously placed.
              Could be. I think the best way would be to split that ability rectangle into half, and use first half to boost one tower, and second half to boost a second tower.

Comment

Apparently basic dart monkeys count towards pops for sword users.

Comment

Posting on behalf of unforgivenjake from the NK Discord:
                  Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
                  Originally posted by Junior Monkey;n138814
                  Formerly made Ninja Kiwi great again, I wish I still could.

Comment

I don’t think the stone of ancient knowledge is working properly.

max doesn’t throw the extra +1 dart

Comment

Vanilla Dr Monkey doesn't remove fortified status from bloons.

Comment

Achievements reset or goes back to certain value (like 25/100000 for Jake) for specific character bloon popping if you close the app (Jake, Cassie, PB, Sam, C4 and Allies, others were either completed in one sitting or weren't bugged (unsure).

The same goes for Ceramic, MOAB and BFB achievements (part 2 for all 3 currently i.e Greek Wedding 2)

Game lags a lot at the end of each round if life trinkets/weapons/allies and/or character upgrades like Finn's bro fist stack . (reducing life given for each item was a good idea but still happens)

Watch ad button unresponsive on occasion. (checked with different wifi connections and devices)

Normal Jake's swallow upgrade stop tower aggro of other towers if sucking in red MOABS. MOAB doesn't get popped but still plays animation continously and MOAB keeps moving or pops but it doesn't register as a pop and blue MOABs keep moving without tower aggro (lost twice in a row thinking my towers were weak, but noticed Jake was the only tower running that animation after paying the 1k to revive on 2nd run) (map was the underwater one for commander cassie that starts on the top left)

Normal Marcy flight path in pursuit mode becomes random (fly in circles on the spot) if the last bloons of the round goes into a tunnel/ barn , but still follows it after it leaves, doesn't affect much gameplay wise but looks funny (saw it twice during the farm level for tuxedo jake add on)

Rainicorn drop & lock doesnt work and hitbox for clicking on her is hard if towers are stacked on her

Otherwise, not that many bugs and overpowered characters after patch 1.04, but not a fan of the major cash nerfs game wide since I can't have 6 orgaloorgs on screen. Having fun nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
                        X