X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BATTD is now in Soft Launch

BATTD is now in Soft Launch (Yaaay!!)

Unfortunately it will only be available in a few places for now (This will likely last a few months sorry)
    Currently available for iOS & Android devices in:
    • Australia
    • New Zealand
    • Philippines
    • Singapore

Though this is very restricted, feel free to use this area for any discussion and as this is more of a 'testing' period any feedback or bug reports are welcome
    Last edited by Rohan Sharpe Anforth; 23-07-18, 09:38 AM.
    No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

How much soul-consuming grinding will be in this game compared to TK?
    My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
    My Custom BTD5 Challenges (NEW Challenges + One Improved!)
    Me playing Bloons Super Monkey 2 Mobile for a month

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
      How much soul-consuming grinding will be in this game compared to TK?
      I haven't experienced much grinding at the moment, but I know for sure I see Wish Orbs that could be potential grinder opportunities. Wish Orbs contain special cards that you pick that grant extra bonuses.
      If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

But there are plenty of wish orbs everywhere, so it's not a roblem. Bigger problem is leveling up towers IMO.

Anyway, perhaps this topic: https://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/m...ure-time-stuff should be moved to this forum too?

===

Not sure if this is intended or a bug, but I will mention that anyway.

I attacked a a Beacon, and after finishing 45 rounds I was able to play freeplay. But the "Auto Start" option was disabled there even though I had it enabled. I had to manually start each single round. Is this intentional? Please change it that freeplay rounds also start automatically.

Comment

Happened again, what's more I didn't get a reward for beating the track:

Comment

Any update on when the game is going to be released worldwide?

Comment

Is it me or just zombie bloons is a pain in the ass. I am at the third last stage of the marceline stage and there is zombie bloons. Correct me if I am wrong, once you pop a zombie ceramic, once it revives back it becomes around 16 ceramics. You could call it a regrow farm but all I know is that I can't beat it. I am free to play so any suggestions? Or other people experience same problem as me and thinks it should be nerfed.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleChips View Post
                Is it me or just zombie bloons is a pain in the ass. I am at the third last stage of the marceline stage and there is zombie bloons. Correct me if I am wrong, once you pop a zombie ceramic, once it revives back it becomes around 16 ceramics. You could call it a regrow farm but all I know is that I can't beat it. I am free to play so any suggestions? Or other people experience same problem as me and thinks it should be nerfed.
                ice king does a good job with holding the bloons in place.

i have the music box equipped together with winter weather with slows them enough for super monkey to wipe them out

Comment

Originally posted by TripleChips View Post
                  Yeah, they LAG as hell, I think if a stage contans zombie bloons, the amount of them should be removed. Or there should be a trinket that allows killing zombie bloons (like Sai's shuriken).

Comment

Should add Norway to the list. Always those countries for every game xD

Comment

I beat burning rubber and didn’t get fire princess after doing it this may be a glitch or I may have done something wrong

Comment

Originally posted by GlacierShard View Post
                        I beat burning rubber and didn’t get fire princess after doing it this may be a glitch or I may have done something wrong
                        For some adventures, you may have to beat all the maps on a higher difficulty to unlock the character. If you look for the character symbol at the at the adventure chests, if the symbol is next to the chest that's the difficulty you need to beat to get them.

In the case of Fire Princess, you'll need to beat all the maps on hard in order to unlock her.

Comment

Can I make an enjoyment suggestion? I'm loving the game overall but when you spend nearly 30 mins in a level and then lose at the end, we get nothing for out time? Even if it was just a bit of gold per wave cleared - I feel like it gives a better incentive to try new things without the worry of having wasted your time if you fail.

Thanks.

Comment

Feedback: Waaayyyy too difficult to level up the characters. I'm currently level 58, finished all adventures, spent 200 dollars on the game and played continually for a month, my highest level character is still at 6. Considering the fact that there is so few level-up items incoming (only by doing the red crystal thing and complete daily tasks), I can safely say that you guys have made leveling up characters too hard. Any plans to change this?

Comment

Working...
                            X