Adventure Time stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventure Time stuff?

Are we gonna have an Adventure Time TD forum?
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Are we going ever hear anything about it? =P

Comment

I hear New Zealand, Australia, Philippines, and Singapore have luckily got the soft-launch. So I am able to play it.
      If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Yeah, I found it on Google Play, and since I live in Poland, I can't install it. I'm even more sad, because while I don't really like how the game looks like, I'm pretty sure my boy would like it, and finally he would stop taking my tablet to play BTD 6.

So NK, please allow Poles to install it.

Comment

Your boy might have to hang on to that tablet for a little longer. In the meantime you could always catch up on all the Adventure Time episodes that you might have missed

Comment

Originally posted by Nemomon View Post
            Yeah, I found it on Google Play, and since I live in Poland, I can't install it. I'm even more sad, because while I don't really like how the game looks like, I'm pretty sure my boy would like it, and finally he would stop taking my tablet to play BTD 6.

So NK, please allow Poles to install it.
            So yeah can see it in your Google Play but it dont lets you buy, download or install it but its in the store seeable for you?
            I live in Austria so what goes for any european country (except england i guess) might for sure go for me too.

Comment

So I did play the game for a while, and I must say I'm impressed. It is a really good game, for now maybe even much better than BTD 6. It has a lot of stuff we can equip to our characters to make them stronger and/or interesting that experimenting just that is a lot fun. Because of that, BATTD also includes a lot of strategy ("what to equip and to whom").

The theme of the game is not that bad after a first look. I don't know what Adventure Time is, I have never heard of it, and I don't know its characters. At first I thought this game looks pretty dreadful (but being raised on class D horrors allowed me to overcome this...), but I have grown to like the characters, and even managed to remember the names of some of them (Jake, Finn, Bubblegum Crisis, King Cold &c). In fact this game provides a lot of lore for classic Bloons games (for example that COBRA is an operative of the M.I.B.). Classic things like Dark Idol of the Temple, TT (that is stated to be a Super Monkey that went horribly wrong...), Wizard Lord, Glaive Lord's glaive &c. So surely a fan of Bloons game will find in this game a lot of cameos and little tidbits.

The game also features some unique stuff like zombie bloons and shielded bloons. Shielded bloons appear to be a weaker version of fortified status, but maybe I'm mistaken. Zombie bloons put a graveyard where they died, and resurrect next round. Shielded and zombie are both statuses that can apply to any bloon (although I have never seen yet a shielded and/or zombie MOAB). Not to mention the Bloons Beacon fropm BMC that lands on a random track and gives some extra rewards (but tbh I'm yet to see that EXTRA rewards :P).

There are however a few things I would love to see being done upon releasing it worldwide. The first and for me most annoying thing is that at the start of the game the powers menu is open, and covers a lot of track. It should be closed so we accidentally won't use a power.

This game is also very SLOW. It is in fact an achievement in itself. I didn't think a game could be even slower than BTD 6, but here it is! I play on both PC (through MEmu) and on my phone (that is not an ancient one), and while on the PC the game is pretty quick, on the phone and tablet is uber slow. It is so slow that I decided to download an emulator to play the game on it instead of playing it on my tablet. It's SLOW!

This game is also in dire need of a sandbox. More, a sandbox where we can change our equipment without leaving the sandbox to test which set of cards is the best one.

Finally, I think it could be good to have somewhere a place where all the mas are accessible -_-. Really, it's really easy to get lost in that 3D map. I'm about to unlock Super Monkey, and to find the map where he is I'm using the characters screen and "Unlock" button. Because it would take me ages to find him on the real map...

And lastly, I think there should be place where all of our currently obtained equipment is stored to see what we have.

===

Regarding BTD 6, I think lots of stuff from BATTD could land in the BTD 6. Surely zombie and shielded statuses could be added. Maybe Heroes should have the ability to equip weapons, so they could be a bit better (and maybe Jones would not lose to everything now...).

Last but not least, BATTD features three paid characters, however their price is so abusive that I don't even want to touch them, so the shopkeeper won't force me to purchase them. If their price was normal, I probably would purchase them, but now even Holy Aaron won't force me to buy them.

Comment

Here ya go
                No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

Originally posted by TarnNK View Post
                  Your boy might have to hang on to that tablet for a little longer. In the meantime you could always catch up on all the Adventure Time episodes that you might have missed
                  I wish I could, my tablet broke and cracked right on the sensor

Comment

adventure time is awesome

Comment

Working...
                    X