This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by devilskatana View Post
    Can my data be rolled back 12 hours? Had a HIKS 3100, not sure where it went, had 14 cores invested in it. I don't know how it disappeared, unless I deleted it unknowingly.
    Suggest you e-mail support@ninjakiwi.com. They're pretty helpful!

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt Clothier View Post
      You forgot the absolutely most important and awesome guide ever created... mine!

Multiplayer Strategy Etiquette by Map
      http://www.ninjakiwi.com/forums/205/posts/45822
      lol It is a nice guide tho.

Comment

Wow this is good info thanks

Comment

are black drops even dropping anymore (for ios)? I have been playing for the last 6 months and not a single black box drop, yet 3 black keys from nantonium boxes in nightmare

Comment

Please can anybody tell me when open premium shop. im lvl 40

Comment

hello im new in the forums as i have a level 28 assault on sas 4 and a heavy level 24 i am thinking of quitting Sas(zombie assault) 4
              Why? cause everytime i have lag but not low lag like extreme lag i tried everything literally and nothing i still have lag and cant play properly
              and the ninja kiwi team need to add an update
              UPDATE_IDEA_:Plz make an update where you like reduce so much the lag of the entire sas 4 server including big maps or add an option to reduce much more the lag like considerably i build so slow and i have extreme lag that theres no point to play it anymore

Comment

Originally posted by itzlouis View Post
                hello im new in the forums as i have a level 28 assault on sas 4 and a heavy level 24 i am thinking of quitting sas(zombie assault) 4
                why? Cause everytime i have lag but not low lag like extreme lag I tried everything literally and nothing i still have lag and cant play properly
                and the ninja kiwi team need to add an update
                update_idea_lz make an update where you like reduce so much the lag of the entire sas 4 server including big maps or add an option to reduce much more the lag like considerably i build so slow and i have extreme lag that theres no point to play it anymore
                someone help me

Comment

It sounds like your computer is struggling to handle the processing of sas4. I would make sure that you close everything but sas4 when you're playing. If that's already the case, you may need a better computer. Rebooting your computer may also help.

You also asked your question on the weekend during a championship, so there isn't much monitoring of the message board.

Comment

SAS4 is just a flash game but unfortunately requires a powerful computer and a good internet connection. In my experience, the i5 will be enough for all outside events. However, depending on the level of playing. To achieve maximum I recommend the i7.

Regarding the browser, I use IE, Firefox, Maxton, Chrome. The most satisfied I´m with Chrome, however, for Kongregate has already proved to be Firefox. Loading is roughly 2x faster than NK with Chrome.

Comment

also set the graphic to low level once the game boots up u have option icon turn sound n music off too

Comment

Working...
                      X