It may be possible to get Level 100 in a day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It may be possible to get Level 100 in a day

You've seen 1 to 27 in one game videos. I'm 99% sure, with extreme boosting with a level 100 character, premium weapons and 2x maps with cave hunting on Meltdown, it may be possible to get level 100 in a single day. I'd be impressed if someone could do that in a few hours.
    Calm down. You don't know what I've been through.
    คɭɭ Շђєรє Շ๏ץร ץєՇ ภ๏Շ ๓ยςђ Շเ๓є,
    ๒єŦ๏гє เ Շคкє ץ๏ยг ร๏ยɭ Շ๏ภเﻮђՇ,
    קเєςє ๒ץ קเєςє เ ๒ยเɭ๔ ץ๏ยг Ŧєคгร,
    ฬђคՇ ςคภ ฬє ยรє Շ๏ єภ๔ Շђเร гเﻮђՇ.
    คɭɭ Շђєรє שєภՇร คภ๔ คɭɭ Շђєรє г๏๏๓ร,
    ภ๏ ςค๓єгค кєєקร ץ๏ย Ŧг๏๓ ץ๏ยг ๔๏๏๓,
    ςยร ภ๏Շђเภﻮ รՇ๏קקє๔ ๓є Ŧг๏๓ Շђє קครՇ ՇђคՇ'ร г๏ՇՇเภﻮ,
    เ'๓ รՇเɭɭ ђєгє.

Well as I keep saying every now and again, from what I read on the old forums, someone stated that Rohan did it in 1 day, and that was back when there were NO map boosts, no daily reward boosts, and no Prem weapons. So if it is possible to grind so hard to get 100 without any boosts, I'm pretty sure it's at least 4-8 times easier now with them.

I've been tempted to do it, but I can't be stuffed, cause I've got 9 characters and many goals to worry about
    Originally posted by ZX840
    I wont shoot if there isnt anything to kill

A persons loadout is not your concern, only ever worry about your loadout.

Don't take other peoples kills, cause that's just rude...

Co-op is for sharing, not for ruining other peoples fun by taking control and forcing others to leech cause they're not as fortunate as you are

Comment

Originally posted by ZX840 View Post
      I read on the old forums, someone stated that Rohan did it in 1 day
      Hacks probably? i'm more than sure it's impossible to reach 100 lv in 1 day without using them

Comment

Originally posted by Necrophile View Post
        Hacks probably? i'm more than sure it's impossible to reach 100 lv in 1 day without using them
        I agree. Reaching 88mil EXP in one day... a ridiculous claim
        Dark Halo

Comment

Well if you have a whole 24 hours to waste (which some people do...), and a **** ton of self boosting, I think it is.

Speed running and all that or whatever. Pods is like 10-20k for mid-high levels for 1 minute games or something right?

Co-op is for sharing, not for ruining other peoples fun by taking control and forcing others to leech cause they're not as fortunate as you are

Comment

lets assume u get 500k exp per map (boosted meltdown) and only need 12 minutes per match (setup time included) it would still be 176 matches *12minutes =35,2 hour.
            and theres just no way anyone could be that efficient. i guess with unlimeted coins you could do it in 2 days with lots of coffee.

Comment

LoL,

its interesting to read what Rohan had done, to funny.

And no its nor possible to reach lvl 100 in one day.
              It may be possible then u have evry match the 4x exp revard.
              Even with the 3 and more mill EXP per apo match it is not possible.

It is possible, then you play with increased zombie hacks, but then you must be strong enought to win that rounds. And this is very hard at lower lvl.

Comment

I think winner 12 did it fairly quick. Not in a day though.
                Respect the classics

Comment

I'd go find the quote, but it would be too hard to find, as it was said at least 2 years ago
                  for those with better internet techniques than me want to give it a go finding it, feel free

Comment

How much time does it take to get the ".50 cal" achievement then?

I've seen one person do it in three hours, but that still seems suspicious to me.
                    Originally posted by A voice from the past
                    Don't you think you've caused enough trouble?
                    With the help of modding, I can test a DC with bloon rank changes. If you want me to test your DC just shoot me a PM.

Everything you need is here.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
                      How much time does it take to get the ".50 cal" achievement then?

I've seen one person do it in three hours, but that still seems suspicious to me.
                      Getting to level 50 is much, much, MUCH, MUCH easier than getting to level 100. To be precise it's 5679450/87977897 XP, which is about 6.5%
                      It's definitely achievable in 3 hours. Level 100, however, is not achievable in a single day by legitimate means.
                      NK Profile: 18,500 AP (Rank 40), Disciple of Sun
                      YouTube: 7090 subscribers (mostly agar.io and related games)

SAS 4: Level 100 Assault (x2), Medic, and Heavy
                      BTD 5: Rank 77
                      BMC: City levels 29/22
                      BTDB: ~3200 Battlescore
                      Accepted DCs

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyandJack View Post
                        lets assume u get 500k exp per map (boosted meltdown) and only need 12 minutes per match (setup time included) it would still be 176 matches *12minutes =35,2 hour.
                        and theres just no way anyone could be that efficient. i guess with unlimeted coins you could do it in 2 days with lots of coffee.
                        Unlimited Coins and Bloonstones by hacking them.

Comment

Is it possible to get ".50 cal" in just one hour? Or is that cutting it too much?
                          Originally posted by A voice from the past
                          Don't you think you've caused enough trouble?
                          With the help of modding, I can test a DC with bloon rank changes. If you want me to test your DC just shoot me a PM.

Everything you need is here.

Comment

Did you guys miss the part about me saying speed running pods? surely 1 minute games over and over with an ultra speed build is sufficient right?
                            Or is that just something people don't do anymore...
                            Last edited by ZX840; 12-01-17, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZX840 View Post
                              Did you guys miss the part about me saying speed running pods? surely 1 minute games over and over with an ultra speed build is sufficient right?
                              Or is that just something people don't do anymore...

Ehm,

maybe everyone is more skilled then you by doing a simple ?estimate?, so nobody will replay to this, okay i do this for you.

25H*60min=1500mins*20Kexp=30Mill exp

nothing more to write.

Comment

Working...
                              X