Melt now giving 5k alloy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melt now giving 5k alloy

Is this a bug or is this something being tested or implemented??

Bug? I hope not, I like it. The range is like ~4800 to ~5500 though.

I figured it was to compensate for there only being one NM alloy map. None of the other maps are giving 2x alloy bonus for me in NM right now.
    My NK Profile & Achievements

Comment

Shhhhhh....

Comment

Originally posted by crazywhiteman418 View Post
        Shhhhhh....

Lol I felt the same way like stop posting it on the forums, I still got 80 tickets left. >.>

Comment

I really doubt that they wouldn't notice even if it was a bug, lol.
          Seriously though, i'm interested to see what's it about. It would be cool if it was permanent.

Comment

I'm just trying to not kick a gift horse in the mouth.

It's kind of like complaining about getting rewards for events when you didn't play. Now the championship rewards were a bit ridiculous, but the day to day events? Pfffft.

Comment

Alloy rewards from maps need some increasing....hope it's for other maps too

Comment

dude pls shhhhhhhhhhhhhhn

Comment

It's intended

Originally posted by BlazeNeos View Post
                  dude pls shhhhhhhhhhhhhhn
                  Doesn't seem like many people too interested in talking about it though, so we might not do it again.
                  No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

It was nice. I burned my premiums. And melt is the best alloy map in NM, so bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohan Sharpe Anforth View Post
                      It's intended

Doesn't seem like many people too interested in talking about it though, so we might not do it again.

Think you have it the opposite way, people are too busy playing to discuss it.

Still have 48 tickets out of the 130 I saved up via events/champs/bounties.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohan Sharpe Anforth View Post
                        It's intended

Yeah this is actually the first time I've bought premium tickets. It was a fantastic idea, and people aren't talking about it because half of the playerbase thinks it's a bug and don't want admins to notice to patch it, and the other half is too busy grinding it in fears it'll be changed. This should appear far more often, and on other maps as well. It'd give incentive to play on the less.... popular maps.

I like this much, much, MUCH more than contract/event based bounties, and it gives better rewards.
                        Back and forth we sway like branches in a storm
                        Change the weather, still together when it ends

Owner on TheEliteSAS Xat Chatroom. Also addicted to SAS 4 and AP Grinding on Ninja Kiwi as you might suspect.
                        http://i.imgur.com/6rH2Yhg.gifThere's one thing a Saiyan always keeps...http://i.imgur.com/KlHd4t7.gif
                        HIS PRIDE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well I figured it was intentional due to the aforementioned reason and stayed up late just to grind for the rest of alloy I needed for a Hornet [BLACK] on my Assault because I didn't think it would last long. Thought it was meant to complement the "This is Madness" bloater event yesterday. Working on getting Sublight [BLACK] on Medic now. I do hope it happens more often (but not all the time, too OP), and once I burn through my current premiums I'd be happy to buy some tickets as well. Definitely interested.

I hope it isn't just Meltdown though, because that map is hard for me to do boosted solo on my lower levels.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynMan View Post
                            Well I figured it was intentional due to the aforementioned reason and stayed up late just to grind for the rest of alloy I needed for a Hornet [BLACK] on my Assault because I didn't think it would last long. Thought it was meant to complement the "This is Madness" bloater event yesterday. Working on getting Sublight [BLACK] on Medic now. I do hope it happens more often (but not all the time, too OP), and once I burn through my current premiums I'd be happy to buy some tickets as well. Definitely interested.

I hope it isn't just Meltdown though, because that map is hard for me to do boosted solo on my lower levels.
                            I do agree that more maps should be used for this bounty but not for the same reason. Power Out, Last Stand, VIP, Vaccine, Survivors, etc.... none of them get played especially when Pods or Melt is X2.
                            Back and forth we sway like branches in a storm
                            Change the weather, still together when it ends

Owner on TheEliteSAS Xat Chatroom. Also addicted to SAS 4 and AP Grinding on Ninja Kiwi as you might suspect.
                            http://i.imgur.com/6rH2Yhg.gifThere's one thing a Saiyan always keeps...http://i.imgur.com/KlHd4t7.gif
                            HIS PRIDE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah, good incentive to play those maps. Maybe every now and then, there would be s a 3-4x bonus map and it's one the ones you listed, especially the least desirable ones like Power Out (only saying this because I still need Map Master for that).

Comment

Working...
                              X