X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Update: Only on November

http://prntscr.com/gjb194

Comment

• I like the idea, but if cores become available for level 35s, the minimum requirement to join that should be the same imo.
      Originally posted by ZX840
      Why earn/win alloy when you can buy it? - it's only 36 alloy per $1 million
      My Youtube Channel

It's 'ZX840' btw, not zx...

Comment

• Wow, this place has died off since my last visit, to my surprise - although is kinda to be expected due to NK moving into mobile. Anywho, I have left NK myself thought I'd mention, I may play the odd sas4 or bmc/btd5 game, but yeah.
        My Youtube channel is still active if you want to watch any of my sas4 vids, but otherwise, I'm off bye.
        My Youtube Channel

Comment

• https://gyazo.com/b5f1b676576183f07bf08ba7834d784b
          so was thinking of getting smg mastery up which smg is any good?

Comment

• Pretty much the two at the highest level of the collections lists. If you're at 100, you'll be getting only one SMG box reward (the 55), just go with that one. I suggest Pods, but if you're bored, you can do any map you want.

Comment

• Didn't really know you ZX840 but have fun with the next game u come across. take it easy !!!

Comment

• Hey guys, does anyone know what the Ice Station NPCs' equipment actually is?
                Or at least their stats(dps, rps, reload, etc)
                Also, is it possible for NPCs to crit?

Comment

• Blast from the past, LMS championship event.

Comment

• So when does halloween skin guns come out this month?
                    Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
                    Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
                    President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
                    "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

• Originally posted by Dpmon View Post
                      Hey guys, does anyone know what the Ice Station NPCs' equipment actually is?
                      Or at least their stats(dps, rps, reload, etc)
                      Also, is it possible for NPCs to crit?
                      Stock standard and [RED] HVM weapons and armour - no augments, and no crit.
                      You can check the wikia page for more info
                      My Youtube Channel

Comment

• ZX840 Just wanted to let you know "Madness at Boreas" event is going on now around 5000 alloy per game, since somewhere in this long discussion thread you posted for someone to let you know when this event happens.

So far I've ran into a lot of regurgitator & mech hordes so sas moneys bad but alloy is good . Not sure if your interested since you said you left NK but still wanted to let you know.

Sorry to hear your leaving, I wish you could send me a message on how to create a suicide medic that revives fast enough to be able to use the medkits he drops or one that would be good for apocalypse. The few games I played with you I was really impressed with your suicide medic.
                        Last edited by KillaZombieForMommy; 25-10-17, 06:20 PM. Reason: add a few things / fix errors.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaZombieForMommy View Post
                          ZX840 Just wanted to let you know "Madness at Boreas" event is going on now around 5000 alloy per game, since somewhere in this long discussion thread you posted for someone to let you know when this event happens.

So far I've ran into a lot of regurgitator & mech hordes so sas moneys bad but alloy is good . Not sure if your interested since you said you left NK but still wanted to let you know.

Sorry to hear your leaving, I wish you could send me a message on how to create a suicide medic that revives fast enough to be able to use the medkits he drops or one that would be good for apocalypse. The few games I played with you I was really impressed with your suicide medic.
                          If you want to learn SAS4 "how to stuff" I've found searching YouTube very helpful. In the past I've learned best weapons, strategies, upgrading and more.
                          Just searched : sas4 how to create a suicide medic and found 3 videos about it.
                          Live In The Past, Live In Depression
                          Live In The Future, Live In Anxiety
                          Live in The Present, Live In Peace

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaZombieForMommy View Post
                            ZX840I wish you could send me a message on how to create a suicide medic that revives fast enough to be able to use the medkits he drops or one that would be good for apocalypse
                            Sure,

What you want is 25 points in medkits, recovery time and final farewell. The rest is up to you - I'll have to check my suicide medic cause i haven't in a while and can't quite remember the exact details.
                            Next is to acquire armour with the best stats. Depending on whether you want your suicide medic to die more often, that will determine the usage of cores on either normal or [RED] armour. There isn't too much difference other than the resists.
                            You will want to use 2 cores on the Rubicon Power Assist and 2 on the Graphene Helmet to get level 12 Resuscitation on both pieces of gear.

If you're fussed about the death count you want, apoc is not ideal cause it doesn't save the deaths that you get in your total score. [/color]
                            My Youtube Channel

Comment

• Originally posted by RowdyRhodes View Post

If you want to learn SAS4 "how to stuff" I've found searching YouTube very helpful. In the past I've learned best weapons, strategies, upgrading and more.
                              Just searched : sas4 how to create a suicide medic and found 3 videos about it.
                              Thanks Rowdy,

I have limited bandwidth, 10GB a month thereafter my speed is slowed down a lot until it resets the next month, so I try to stay away from videos. I do have a free zone from 12am to 5am where I can download as much as I want so maybe I could try watching some videos then If I can stay awake long enough.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Thank you ZX840 I have 2 medics right now but they're offensive/critical shot types and only offer medkits for support. But I have some reset tokens so I wanted to try one as a suicide medic. 2 more questions I have for you though.

1. I thought the revive skill had something to do with suicide medics?
                              2. Would the suicide medic be able to survive nightmare mode I do a lot of self boosted nightmare games because of my bandwidth problem (not having incoming data from 3 other players computers). After midnight not a problem though.

Appreciate Your Help!!

Comment

• Any character will have reasonable nightmare games; it will rest most on how safely you play. If you lag, you will have to play even more patiently in triggering spawns/popping pods.

With a powerful gun (preferably balanced between bossing & crowd control), even safe play should result in 3-6 min games of pods/meltdown, though meltdown depends also on spawn and lag for the last phase since Dark Minions can ruin everything pretty easily.

Also I've heard that revive decreases spawn time, but I have never tested it.

Comment

Working...
                                X