No announcement yet.

SAS4 General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deadly oc pierce, (adap 4th aug when black)
    Remember to be friendly wherever you go.
    My NK profile
    http://ninjakiwi.com/profile/jjboss
    Holder of the most dislikes ever
    prntscr.com/7gbl28 (EliteDarklord_JN)

Comment

• Ok, thanks you guys. Tempest is nice but i found 2black boxes in one map. Is normal?

Comment

• Does anyone know how much pierce Aerial Bombardment, Biocleanse Bomb, Zombie Antidote, Assault Teams and Assault Close Quarters Combat skills have? can pierce apply to them?
        Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
        Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
        President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
        "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

• Unlimited to all of them excluding the assault team. That's why the assault knife is so OP, cause you can kill any number of zombs - even through walls.
          As for the assault team, their pierce is the same as whatever gun they use (presumably in [RED] variants). 001, 002, 004, G-class all of which are 2 pierce, 008 3 pierce, MPG 20 pierce.
          Originally posted by ZX840
          Why earn/win alloy when you can buy it? - it's only 36 alloy per $1 million
          My Youtube Channel

It's 'ZX840' btw, not zx...

Comment

• hello ! are there any players in the game ? when i enter to a public game or nightmare i see no players . i'm waiting for more than 5 minutes . some ideas ?

Comment

• by the way, i'm lvl 100

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnntnt View Post
                hello ! are there any players in the game ? when i enter to a public game or nightmare i see no players . i'm waiting for more than 5 minutes . some ideas ?
                Usually I have the best luck trying to find a match within the first few hours after nightmare tickets reset. This is not always the case, but it has generally yielded the most reliable results for me.

If I'm ever trying to play nightmare in the hour or so immediately before tickets reset (and by that time, most active players have consumed their daily tickets), that's usually when I try to boost instead. (YMMV, but try to consume your tickets earlier if you do not wish to boost.)

Normal public games at level 100 tend to be rather empty, regardless of the time of day. It seems rather rare to find more than 1 other player, if any, and in that case, it's not uncommon to end up being matched with a player of much lower level.
                Proud user of a 12**** [BLACK] Lone Star in SAS 4.

Originally posted by Alan Ye
                Everything belongs to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by undefined314 View Post

Usually I have the best luck trying to find a match within the first few hours after nightmare tickets reset. This is not always the case, but it has generally yielded the most reliable results for me.

If I'm ever trying to play nightmare in the hour or so immediately before tickets reset (and by that time, most active players have consumed their daily tickets), that's usually when I try to boost instead. (YMMV, but try to consume your tickets earlier if you do not wish to boost.)

Normal public games at level 100 tend to be rather empty, regardless of the time of day. It seems rather rare to find more than 1 other player, if any, and in that case, it's not uncommon to end up being matched with a player of much lower level.
                  I've never had a problem finding players, either in NM, tournaments, and co-ops (although here they are sparse). I am a lvl 100 Assault and find in the Ranked NM very few players, but I also don't spend a lot of time waiting. I've found the best time to find NM players is an hour before the NM reset, although I end up playing with lvl 40-60 players most often (that's fine by me) or "Speeders" with Prem weapons (don't like playing with these types). Anyway, I did have a point... Oh yeah! lol Try an hour, hour and a half before NM reset. We'll most likely cross paths one day. Then you have the option of playing both before and after tix if you hold off one day.
                  Live In The Past, Live In Depression
                  Live In The Future, Live In Anxiety
                  Live in The Present, Live In Peace

Comment

• I see at this rate I will never get to use my prem tickets since the event is always during the week....

Comment

• are black drops even dropping anymore (for ios)? I have been playing for the last 6 months and not a single black box drop, yet 3 black keys from nantonium boxes in nightmare

Comment

• Originally posted by munkai View Post
                        are black drops even dropping anymore (for ios)? I have been playing for the last 6 months and not a single black box drop, yet 3 black keys from nantonium boxes in nightmare
                        Firstly don't ask this on multiple threads, and secondly I would say so, but you just have to keep waiting. Know that black boxes have drop rates of singleplayer nantoniums aka super rare.
                        My Youtube Channel

Comment

• I know they are rare, but I've played 5 nightmare tickets, a few daily missions and also 2-3 single player modes every day for 6 months and still not a single black box drop. That's almost 1,800 separate missions/games and not a single black box drop!!!

Comment

• Ok, I suggest contacting NK support, cause you can't go that many games without getting at least a couple
                            My Youtube Channel

Comment

• Speaking of Black Boxes I really enjoy how my Medic and Assault have a handful of keys and my heavy has 5 boxes.

At least it's an easy 2500 alloy.

Comment

• Originally posted by munkai View Post
                                I know they are rare, but I've played 5 nightmare tickets, a few daily missions and also 2-3 single player modes every day for 6 months and still not a single black box drop. That's almost 1,800 separate missions/games and not a single black box drop!!!
                                What level are you?
                                Dark Halo

Comment

Working...
                                X