No announcement yet.

SAS4 General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My profile picture is for the memory of the Rancor Sadeye. May it rest in peace.
    Linkin Park is one of the best bands of the century..no..one of the best bands of human history..fanboy and proud (RIP Chester Bennington).
    Maybe NK can release the Rancor Sadeye in 2025 #OneLastTime Logan style?
    President Trump 2016-2021. Let's hope he doesn't start WW3. If he does RIP SAS5.
    "Stealing isn't a crime if you're on welfare" - Sublight the Wise

Comment

• We will never truly know what that gun was suppose to be though...

Originally posted by JohnRipley View Post
      When I hit the multiplayer button I suddenly got the Platinum rewards which were meant for my lvl31 character. So I tried to relog and use the rewards on my lvl 31. But now it seems that it's all gone.
      If you click the 'collect rewards' button, it'll permanently be rewarded to the character you had selected at the time. You cannot refund it, nor can NK. It is up to you to make sure you know which character has which rewards. The only way you can secure this without accidentally rewarding the wrong character is to refresh, but you must do it before clicking the collect rewards button.

Also, don't necro bump dead posts, this topic is satisfactory enough to discuss the issue. (use quotes if necessary, like what I've done here).
      Originally posted by ZX840
      Why earn/win alloy when you can buy it? - it's only 36 alloy per $1 million
      My Youtube Channel

It's 'ZX840' btw, not zx...

Comment

• "General Discussion" I'm pretty sure talking about something sas related counts as general discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjboss View Post
          "General Discussion" I'm pretty sure talking about something sas related counts as general discussion.
          He's talking about his post in doomsday's ancient and dead thread about uber-lag. He could have just brought the question here is what he means.

Comment

• Does Critical Shot, Hold The Line, Adrenaline, Killing Spree, Deadly Force actually effect DoT?

Comment

• Crit does not. Adren other than increasing fire rate does not affect DoT (more damage occurring because more rounds are being fired, but doesn't affect a single round)

I'm pretty sure the other ones do. DF won't show up in the gui, but I'm pretty sure it does affect DoT.

Comment

• Nope, cause they're all 'impact' boosters, so the only difference as you said is that there are more bullets/deadlier bullets. None of those will increase DoT damage, they will only affect total DoT cause of the increased impact damage.
                My Youtube Channel

Comment

• Originally posted by crazywhiteman418 View Post
                  Crit does not. Adren other than increasing fire rate does not affect DoT (more damage occurring because more rounds are being fired, but doesn't affect a single round)

I'm pretty sure the other ones do. DF won't show up in the gui, but I'm pretty sure it does affect DoT.
                  If Deadly Force applies, does smart target apply as well?

Comment

• The only things that affect DoT stats are Tenacious and more rps
                    My Youtube Channel

Comment

• Originally posted by Lithe View Post

If Deadly Force applies, does smart target apply as well?
                      There are so many gui issues that I'm not sure. And im not patient or perfectionist to truly test those types of hypothesis.

Comment

• Gonna do a bit of a rant, I seriously hope the programmers see this.
                        1. What is the point of Nightmare mode? Seriously! I've ran no less than 30 matches, gotten ONE black box, ZERO Keys, and ZERO EACs. and every single NM match I've had ALL 3 boosts, primarily pointing out the highroller perk, which has obviously done jack squat.

2. During the Last Man Standing event, you seriously need to level the playing field, being matched with players 30+ levels higher than you is ludicrous.

3. Recovery time. Sooooooo, equipment reduces my recovery time by %. Black Rubicon with 12 ranks in recovery is 85% reduction. 15% of 30 seconds is 4.5 seconds. Why does it still take like 20 seconds to get back up?
                        3a. If I put skill points into reducing recovery time, they change my time by far more than any equipment does with the same %, please explain this.
                        3b. If I have any skill points in recovery AND equipment that aids recovery time (dragonfly or graphene for example),my listed recovery time becomes like NEGATIVE 3,000, seriously what the hell is this? Is this your joke in telling us we're not allowed to know our recovery times?

SUGGESTIONS!

A. Can we PLEASE get an option to auto-sell strongboxes up to a rating we can choose (per character of course)? I get one good event match & I can pick up 20+ strongboxes easily, anything under Nantonium (8) is a complete and total waste of my time. I would genuinely love to have the system auto sell strongboxes 7 & under for me & allow me to skip that annoying process.

B. How about selling EAC packs? You KNOW they'll sell. You really should be doing this since your rumor of them dropping in NM matches is apparently false.

C. When purchasing boxes, they shouldn't be allowed to repeat an item. If I buy a 5 pack of Nantonium, I shouldn't receive 2 pars of Graphene gloves. Hey, maybe I get screwed & get 5 pairs of gloves, but they should be 5 different gloves.

D. I would seriously love the option to choose an item type (pants, pistols, helmets, SMGs, etc) when purchasing boxes & be guaranteed either NOT to receive any of that item or to be guaranteed one random of that item. It's not a big stretch & I guarantee it would improve your sales.

E. When doing a random match, can we get the option to select a map or to at least refuse a given map? Personally I get horrendous lag everytime I do multiplayer vaccine. I get this on multiple devices, multiple characters, and only on that map.
                        Last edited by DreadReaper; 16-05-17, 08:13 AM. Reason: clarification

Comment

• Originally posted by DreadReaper View Post
                          Gonna do a bit of a rant, I seriously hope the programmers see this.
                          They will, but they won't do anything about it, hence the lack of updates and rants/complaints from everyone else since last year.
                          My Youtube Channel

Comment

• Originally posted by DreadReaper View Post
                            Gonna do a bit of a rant, I seriously hope the programmers see this.
                            1. What is the point of Nightmare mode? Seriously! I've ran no less than 30 matches, gotten ONE black box, ZERO Keys, and ZERO EACs. and every single NM match I've had ALL 3 boosts, primarily pointing out the highroller perk, which has obviously done jack squat.

2. During the Last Man Standing event, you seriously need to level the playing field, being matched with players 30+ levels higher than you is ludicrous.

3. Recovery time. Sooooooo, equipment reduces my recovery time by %. Black Rubicon with 12 ranks in recovery is 85% reduction. 15% of 30 seconds is 4.5 seconds. Why does it still take like 20 seconds to get back up?
                            3a. If I put skill points into reducing recovery time, they change my time by far more than any equipment does with the same %, please explain this.
                            3b. If I have any skill points in recovery AND equipment that aids recovery time (dragonfly or graphene for example),my listed recovery time becomes like NEGATIVE 3,000, seriously what the hell is this? Is this your joke in telling us we're not allowed to know our recovery times?

SUGGESTIONS!

A. Can we PLEASE get an option to auto-sell strongboxes up to a rating we can choose (per character of course)? I get one good event match & I can pick up 20+ strongboxes easily, anything under Nantonium (8) is a complete and total waste of my time. I would genuinely love to have the system auto sell strongboxes 7 & under for me & allow me to skip that annoying process.

B. How about selling EAC packs? You KNOW they'll sell. You really should be doing this since your rumor of them dropping in NM matches is apparently false.

C. When purchasing boxes, they shouldn't be allowed to repeat an item. If I buy a 5 pack of Nantonium, I shouldn't receive 2 pars of Graphene gloves. Hey, maybe I get screwed & get 5 pairs of gloves, but they should be 5 different gloves.

D. I would seriously love the option to choose an item type (pants, pistols, helmets, SMGs, etc) when purchasing boxes & be guaranteed either NOT to receive any of that item or to be guaranteed one random of that item. It's not a big stretch & I guarantee it would improve your sales.

E. When doing a random match, can we get the option to select a map or to at least refuse a given map? Personally I get horrendous lag everytime I do multiplayer vaccine. I get this on multiple devices, multiple characters, and only on that map.
                            1. What level are you? You likely won't see an core until level 75 (first time in ranked that you will see an elite boss). And those odds go up significantly once you can play 360 and 396 games (total level of players).

2. LMS is kill stuff. Try to survive with higher ranked players and earn extra XP. Or kill stuff. Surviving gives no rewards practically (a few cred packs?)

3. Don't know about recovery time. Don't use it except on a suicide med. Surviving is better.

A. Apparently this messes up the RNG. They can't order the boxes.

B. Epic packs get sold. 200 and you get some BBs and keys I think. They just had a sale this past weekend if I'm not mistaken.

C. Don't buy boxes. They're a waste for the cost. Keys are basically the only thing in the store worth anything. And some of the prems.

D. Craft. Also the point of nm (getting alloy)

E. Don't have an answer for this.

Comment

• I know how you feel, If you could only hear the cursing going on inside my head while I'm playing Nightmare mode you would know your not alone.

I've given up on my lv 100 medic ever getting more cores, 3-4 months 5 games a day and no cores during that whole time gets really depressing. Whenever he does get a boss that can drop a Nanto with cores there will never be a Nanto but as soon as the crap bosses come that aren't able to give cores he gets Nantoniums.

So I would like to know where in that 90-120 days of using all my nm tickets is my 15% chance of getting a core?

Forgot to mention these are self boosted 400 games this character is playing.

Comment

• Color me surprised, the championship didn't end early.

Comment

Working...
                                X