• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOUP
    started a topic SAS4 Bug Reports

SAS4 Bug Reports

Post your bug reports here.

For now, the best way to submit bug reports is to send them to [email protected]

http://ninjakiwi.com/Games/Action/Pl...l#.U3BOEfkS86U

[Bug Reporting Format]
    Include the following.
    1. Your level, class and the mission you were playing?
    2. Multiplayer or Single player?
    2.1 How many other players?
    3. How long you had been playing since loading the game?
    4. What you saw exactly. Include the moment something broke, odd things leading up to it?
    5. Any other important detail?

Please report any bugs you find!

Thanks!

-Spool
    Last edited by SOUP; 01-06-16, 11:36 PM.

• CaptainSpaulding
    replied
    I'm having the same issue since yesterday. When I join the event matches, my character doesn't move or shoot but can deploy turrets and throw grenades. Sometimes I see the enemies, sometimes I don't. Please tell me how I can fix this as soon as possible. I didn't have this issue yesterday for some time. Then it suddenly started.

lolzxdlol is my username I'm playing with a level 29 assault character.

Leave a comment:

• KillaZombieForMommy
    replied
    Please fix multi-player it hasn't been working for me for the past 15 hours.

Leave a comment:

• 0rb1t4l str1k3
    replied
    Experiencing the same lobby glitch as the players above.

Leave a comment:

• StrikerD7
    replied
    Experiencing exactly the same situation....played several games in NM earlier today...no problems ...now cant join anything multiplayer...
    i don't think people post very often here...I have no idea whats wrong but the fact that more than one person is having this issue may mean its just some kind of glitchy thing they're working on...and not some sort of accidental banning or whatnot....then again...maybe we are just in a minority of two, unjustly banned....who can tell? There appears to be no way to check the server status or whatever...like with other games....also...the thought occurs...if nobody at all could join a multiplayer game you'd think there would be more of an uproar...many posts...
    Last edited by StrikerD7; 01-08-17, 09:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nick49146
    replied
    When I go on the game SAS 4 zombie assault to play a normal multiplayer or ranked game, the lobby does not load and I am unable to play.. Anyone know what might've happened ?

Leave a comment:

• kingofriver
    replied
    In public nm, I see some players whose brain would be bugged/hacked by kinda paranoia, like mentioned here.
    glitch the boss door with turrets

I know it isn't a topic here.
    I'm literally reporting a bug in this game(nm pods).

When we get out of the starting room, there shows up the message "Eliminate all 3 pod nests".
    Shouldn't it be '4' but '3'?
    http://imgur.com/sdeUrlh
    I don't remember so well but the message used to be "Eliminate all 4 pod nests", at least in 2016 spring. As it says we had to kill all of 4 nests to open the first gate, which leads to the second door to the boss room.

Now it doesn't need to kill the 4th nest to open the first door cause it is already opened when we kill the 3rd nest.
    http://imgur.com/mCVQ3Gl

I'm afraid I also got brain bugged but obviously they all seems to be purposely coded to allow those brain-bugged ppl to do that,
    in conjunction with the glitch the boss door with turrets.

Leave a comment:

• Johnntnt
    replied
    hello ! i'm trying to enter any multiplayer match but i can't . i can't find anyone online . i tried a private match with my brother and everything works . I'm lvl 100 . any solutions to this ? i already cleaned the cash few times . i haven't played for half a year i guess ... -if that helps....(

Leave a comment:

• fxPhade
    replied
    Hello everyone,

I find that the MP servers are currently facing sudden downtimes/delays on specific events within maps (ever since the last event ended). Had just played two matches, V.I.P. and Pods; both having 2 other different players connected. After opening a room, everyone started moving steadily towards the sides of the map, as if they were idle (along with the forward key being auto-triggered). The same had occurred in Pods, while trying to get through the main gate; which leads to the Eggs. Yes, I had refreshed the page, with little to no improvement thus far.

Am I missing something in particular, apart from my internet (5G | Stable, 83~100%)? Using Google Chrome browser.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    We've had a couple of players start seeing that. Possibly related to using a different keyboard language (check down the bottom right by the clock), though you may need to find another browser and check there.

Leave a comment:

• jonnybg
    replied
    Hi,
    First time posting. I just had a windows 10 update, and now many of the controls don't work -- Q, E, 1 2 3, F, C, X and Z. only WASD and R work. Anyone else have this issue?
    Using MS Edge browser. Been playing for a couple years, I have a lvl 100 heavy (about 1/2 OP) and a level 91 assault.

Thanks!
    jonnybg

Leave a comment:

• kingofriver
    replied
    Originally posted by Ansel View Post

just a way to save everyone time. If i didnt use it and lets say game started since someone didnt leave or lobby get full with 4, fine i refresh and prob everyone would, so the final result would be the same, eventualy i would manage to make a game with my choosen partner, just more time consuming for everyone.
    Thanks to save our time, but this is just a game anyway.
    I love wasting my time on SAS4 everyday and feel good to see everyone does the same here.
    And I feel bad to see someone is solely doing in a quite different way which allows him/her to have what they wish - medals, rewards, fun or glories.

Something of those are categorized as hax/cheat, and the other are not.
    Let us just indicate here what we feel good or bad so that NK can make good dividing lines.

SAS4 is a great game and you are one of the best players, I love all the stuff here.
    Hope everything will be fine in a good way 10 years later, if any updates will be done.

Leave a comment:

• KillaZombieForMommy
    replied
    If many players were to use netlimiter at once wouldn't it stress the SAS4 servers by having to send out a lot more data than if the player already had the game data cached on their pc?

Leave a comment:

• undefined314
    replied
    If you have actual exploits that you think need addressing, it's generally best to inform the developers privately, rather than describing them in the public forum. Sending an email to [email protected] is probably your best bet.

Although, it does seem that most of the work done on SAS 4 these days is maintenance (just to keep it up & running), rather than any new functions, but you might still get a response.

I'm not convinced that there's a strong relationship between the current issues and "anti-load" exploits.

Leave a comment:

• Ansel
    replied
    Originally posted by MAO View Post
    @ Ansel:

It wasn't my intention to accuse you or anyone else of cheating, but I had a long day at work and after reading the chat protocols - and the permanent connecting problems, which are really annoying - it looked to me like hacking or something else, so this was the reason why I was so emotional, sorry. I hope you can accept my apologies!

No need to apologise man, i understood your point of view so its all good - (also been there where you are just be patient get cores and gear and before you notice you will be doing some nice apocs)

Also I keept talking about the subject because i think its a usefull topic to argue.

Cheers!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X