Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the money it helps with aug awards.
    Yes you can go off the tailgate of the truck easy.
    I think the parameters for the truck bed are a little loose.

Comment

This has happened to me too quite a few times.

Comment

It Could be a Glitch. It happens rarely on mobile version as well. Or maybe actions have certian point values, and the more points you get determine whether you win or not... Then again, I don't know anything about PC Version.

Comment

Glad i'm not only one it's been happening too...

Comment

I think this happens when Player Points are Swapped somehow. Either by Glitches or hacks.

Comment

I have merged 2 topics into the bug report thread. Please remember to only submit bugs in this thread. Thank you.

Comment

Isso não sai nunca? Eu quero voltar para o modo Multiplayer.

Comment

Description of Badge stuck over players name. Can't see the name, even though have moved my cursor away from that badge
                  http://prntscr.com/botgqf
                  Posted by username "Nekrupappa"
                  Posted by NK-username "Nekrupappa"
                  Just hate me.

There should be a punishment of death from hacking of any kind.

Comment

Lag is beautiful.

Isn't it?
                    Why am I so inactive? ._.

Comment

If you accept Championship rewards at the same time as the last Event ends and you pick different characters to give the rewards to respectively, both rewards will go to the character which you gave the Championship rewards to.
                      Back and forth we sway like branches in a storm
                      Change the weather, still together when it ends

Owner on TheEliteSAS Xat Chatroom. Also addicted to SAS 4 and AP Grinding on Ninja Kiwi as you might suspect.
                      http://i.imgur.com/6rH2Yhg.gifThere's one thing a Saiyan always keeps...http://i.imgur.com/KlHd4t7.gif
                      HIS PRIDE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bug about LMS immortal tank to get max score, details already email to [email protected]

Comment

Game went like that exactly as the end-game countdown should have started. About 30 sec later, got kicked to a 'level failed' summary.
                          BTD5 rank: 86. BMC cities: 40/32. SAS 4 total lvl: 1000. TK level: 49 and counting. NK rank: 50. A ghost of my former self-I pretty much quit forums but can still be found on discord, tag: LordofKaon#3201

Comment

Uhhhhhhh...

Is that stained glass?
                            Why am I so inactive? ._.

Comment

I do not know why, but every day, freezes my team, leaving me stuck in the map. This is getting worse every day, both in the "Nightmare Mode" as in "normal mode". Would these causes of the team falls, because the last update of 17 March? Because before this update, I played tranquil these maps.

Comment

Should really update this
                                to include elite devs, and most importantly say: "Nightmarish" Savage Necrosis/Devastator Elite Bosses
                                otherwise someone who's new, unknowledgeable, or just dumb will think that you can obtain cores thorugh normal MP modes..
                                Originally posted by ZX840
                                Why earn/win alloy when you can buy it? - it's only 36 alloy per $1 million
                                My Youtube Channel

It's 'ZX840' btw, not zx...

Comment

Working...
                                X