Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A guy fell into cave during the final boss battle. (I didn't know that cave is still open during boss battle til this happen)
    and after a few seconds...
    The boss disappeared like a bubble and the match ended... ofc we didn't get the loots from the final boss.

Comment

• ...When the game glitches out like this and you can't win it no matter what happens.

This happened during a nightmare match.

Comment

• Not sure if this is a bug but i've been getting this plus 1 or 2 other errors all day and cant get into a NM match or solo round. https://imgur.com/a/inygr

Comment

• I keep on getting save errors repeatedly, I know it's not my internet, it's the server. Also, I can not get into a multiplayer match at all except singleplayer, as said by the previous poster.

Comment

• none of the online game modes can be started. in a nightmare game an empty field with a list of players. In the apocalyptic mode, there are four lines with the search for players and nothing more. I tried it from different browsers.

Comment

• can not get in online modes.

Comment

• Yeah. I know this is being said by others, but all online multiplayer isn't working in SAS4, but the game loads and if I spend cash on ammo it saves/registers that I've spent the cash. I think the server which hosts the real-time play is either being DDOS'd or is having some kind of blue-screen technical problem.

Contracts, nightmare, apocalypse, co-op quick match, private match all make nothing happen, no level ever loads, nobody else ever joins, nothing works.

Single player seems to work properly though.

Comment

• what about recovery from the developers?

Comment

• Every single thing is messed up and can not even get in a single player mode.
                    http://prntscr.com/hx8jmh
                    Posted by NK username Trollzerker.

Death punishment to all hackers.

Comment

• Yep, Heading swiftly into the evening of day 2, Still not able to access any multi-player game. I can, however, play single player rounds. Strangely there is a single player listed in the Event - Bloater Rampage Leaderboard

Comment

• How about fixing these server problems?
                        http://prntscr.com/hxi53v
                        Posted by NK username Trollzerker.

Death punishment to all hackers.

Comment

• Hey, gentlemen of the NK,

why don't you at least answered on this forum or on facebook or twitter? It's free and it only takes a few seconds. From the original base SAS about 20 000 players today remained a mere thousand. We are here because we like the SAS, so in return wouldn't hurt for a little respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy70000 View Post
                            Hey, gentlemen of the NK,

why don't you at least answered on this forum or on facebook or twitter? It's free and it only takes a few seconds. From the original base SAS about 20 000 players today remained a mere thousand. We are here because we like the SAS, so in return wouldn't hurt for a little respect.
                            Totally agree with you!
                            Gentlemen, answer us, please.

Comment

• Yesterday around 3pm PDT got awarded for all 3 championships I participated in again... happened during all of the save error stuff that was happening on Sunday afternoon.

Asked peeps on kong about it and apparently it happened to a few others in the past and also happened to some around same time as me yesterday.

Also lost gear I got from a black box due to save errors yesterday on my assault character so was out a black box and black key on him.

Comment

• A new problem was discovered. when you start a nightmare game, three players turn off and a message appears that the game will be single. I won the game, rewards on average as usual in a nightmare game. but what it is, I notice the second time.

Comment

Working...
                                X