This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ansel View Post
    My question is: Is it unfair for me to choose/have an apoc partner? If so how fair would be a good player have to carry arround a bad player in apoc, or something else like a player who just troll ingame? (i wont point out about apoc trios or 4 because thats most hardly doable and lag takes all the fun).
    it is not unfair to choose an apoc partner.
    the lobby originally designed by nk is if u don't want to play with those players in the room, u can click "back" button and leave, and there's no "pause loading" button for u to click or a "start" button like in other game mode lobby.
    but with anti-load now is someone become a master of the lobby, he tell others to leave, game won't start until u leave. of course someone will wait for long and not leave cause the benefit from anti-load players leave.

"If so how fair would be a good player have to carry arround a bad player in apoc"
    everyone have their own purpose or goal to play game. u like to carry, others say thank you to you. if u don't want to carry, u can leave.
    someone just for xp, mastery, etc....
    someone know their gears not good enough to go far and just going for a try, don't need others to carry to max score.
    meet a good gear player and he's willing to carry is just luck, and there's really few bad player, mostly bad gear players.

"(i wont point out about apoc trios or 4 because thats most hardly doable and lag takes all the fun)."
    some play 4 players game though it become very lag later on because it give lots of xp for fast lv up.
    in fact some players don't mind playing 4 players game even they are all lv100 and they don't need xp anymore. and even 2 players left during building, they stay to play a 4 player boosted game with only 2 players in.

"or something else like a player who just troll ingame?"
    if u find someone troll in game, u can quit asap.

every champ event, number of players participate approximately from 1500 to 1700.
    those players with good gears who really can go to top 3 are under ten players each time.
    u can see the medals difference between top 3 from leaderboard. and usually rank 4 is quite close to rank 3.
    the rank 10 as the last of upper gold badge, his medals is already way far away from rank 3. take this champ event as example, now is rank3 73416 to rank10 50283.

most players know how far they can go, most of them join event just for fun and not keen on competition.

thx

Comment

• Ranked NM 99-100 still doesn't work at ALL. It the only reason to play this game. How about fixing it?
      Posted by NK-username "Nekrupappa"
      Just hate me.

There should be a punishment of death from hacking of any kind.

Comment

• in regards to antiload, it is a time saving solution against developers not adding in single player apoc, private match apoc on the apoc event that reduces congestion in the lobby.
        As long as RNG is the governing force for good scores, the fairness in the game has not been changed. Antiload is used in conjunction with kongchatroom/discord which means eventually 2 players will form together anyway, antiload only makes match making faster.

Comment

• Whatever kind of hacking tools are being used it's ruining this game for a lot of us that are trying to either self boost NM or play ranked 99-100 NM. Multi-player Games mostly refuse to load.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure it isn't hacking. NK updated the servers a few days ago and I'm thinking there is some quantity of lobbies capacity that is nearly always hit, especially during a busy period like a championship.

Comment

• its not hacking. as ansel explained its removing the files that are cached in your system such as music,sounds,guns,maps of sas 4 etc and making the game slowly precache them all back up again by slowing down your internet connection bandwidth. it doesn't even have anything remotely to do with nk servers and you don't need third party software. we have a lot of people spreading rumors about a concept they don't understand and use it to vent out their frustration to take out something that has nothing to do with what they are really trying to achieve.

Comment

• Sam Mick

Look, the problem in "Apocalypse" mode is that as they summarized the event only for "4 plays" the players with weaker computers (type I) who are forced to leave the game after a few "rounds". Bad player I am not and I can even get many times first in "Sample Virus" or "Last Solitary Man", but in Apocalypse mode, my PC can not handle so many zombies in a certain time, which forces me to leave the game. So I currently do not play "Apocalypse mode" anymore, because it also has this discrimination of certain players who ask you to "leave the room", as if to say that you are a complete loser, without seeing the capacity you have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ansel View Post

My question is: Is it unfair for me to choose/have an apoc partner? If so how fair would be a good player have to carry arround a bad player in apoc, or something else like a player who just troll ingame? (i wont point out about apoc trios or 4 because thats most hardly doable and lag takes all the fun).
                  My question is: Is it unfair for me to choose vs opponents? If so how fair would be a bad player have to compete with a good player in vs, or something else like a player who just troll ingame? (i wont point out about vs duos because thats most hardly gettable good scores).

It isn't a matter what game mode it is nor who you choose to play with.
                  How you choose partners/opponents in a lobby, that's the matter.
                  Yes that software can be innocent of the server issue, but I would say again,
                  I feel bad enough to see someone else other than NK is trying to control a lobby.

related post in Hacker/cheater report:
                  http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/sa...3759#post63759

Comment

• NM, either public or private, and the challenges are still not working for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingofriver View Post

It isn't a matter what game mode it is nor who you choose to play with.
                      How you choose partners/opponents in a lobby, that's the matter.
                      Yes that software can be innocent of the server issue, but I would say again,
                      I feel bad enough to see someone else other than NK is trying to control a lobby.

related post in Hacker/cheater report:
                      http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/sa...3759#post63759
                      Well fair enouth so far its just a matter of dif. point of views, i see the use of netlimiter (wich i use just for apocs) just a way to save everyone time. If i didnt use it and lets say game started since someone didnt leave or lobby get full with 4, fine i refresh and prob everyone would, so the final result would be the same, eventualy i would manage to make a game with my choosen partner, just more time consuming for everyone.

Also dont forget that in the case of vs one requires a full build in lobby and netlimiter for sure dont help with that since there is a timer to fulfill the lobby, and you know after that game starts building (if you have netlimiter on holding your load wont change the fact that once timer is of nobody can join that lobby anymore). Speaking of vs you said: "How you choose partners/opponents in a lobby, that's the matter." - here comes the inverse situation for me: ppl leave vs lobbys all the time mostly because ppl see a black badge and bail wich makes me loose a lot of time to find a full vs lobby, so yeah that matters for me (and thats a method of choosing oponents) ppl are picky and dont want to play with me. If I were a person who just see the problems from my side i would be complaining about it, but i get why ppl dont want to vs with a top player. Whats is fun is that some players that gives me a hard time not playing vs with me are the same ones that complains i dont apoc with them and/or complain i ask them to leave apocs lobbys.

That said, netlimiter is not hacking doesnt matter if sam did a post on about it. The reason netlimiter cant and wont be forbid is simple, its a program that controls my bandwidth, and since its mine i have the rigth to control it how i want, as i said already i do what i want with my band no one can forbid me to use it the way i want. Lets say again nk decides to forbid the use of it im fine also.

To resume untill nk dont give a position about the use netlimiter (atm its legal) ill keep using it. Anything but nk position are just personal points of views. Some sees as you, others says its unfair for top players dont play apoc with them, some sees as me and the points of views goes on and on.....

Comment

• ranked nightmare games arent working which is the only reason most people still play this game

Comment

• @ Ansel:

It wasn't my intention to accuse you or anyone else of cheating, but I had a long day at work and after reading the chat protocols - and the permanent connecting problems, which are really annoying - it looked to me like hacking or something else, so this was the reason why I was so emotional, sorry. I hope you can accept my apologies!

@ NK Mods:

It would be nice to hear from you, if using such programs is a legit way, so we all have certainty.

Regarding Apoc Mode:

Of course it's nice to play with people who have good gear in Apoc mode, but overall I'm not looking for anyone to carry me. I know what I can achieve with my skills, armor, weapons and CPU at the moment and that's ok for me. In the future and with better equipment and cores I'll be able to reach high rounds and good scores with my own strength.

In nightmare mode I often „carry“ other players with my assault. I like helping other people and at the end we can all make good progress and have fun. And that's the main reason why I'm here.

@ all:

Please excuse mistakes in my writing, as english is not my native language. Thank you!

Last edited by MAO; 20-06-17, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAO View Post
                            @ Ansel:

It wasn't my intention to accuse you or anyone else of cheating, but I had a long day at work and after reading the chat protocols - and the permanent connecting problems, which are really annoying - it looked to me like hacking or something else, so this was the reason why I was so emotional, sorry. I hope you can accept my apologies!

No need to apologise man, i understood your point of view so its all good - (also been there where you are just be patient get cores and gear and before you notice you will be doing some nice apocs)

Also I keept talking about the subject because i think its a usefull topic to argue.

Cheers!!

Comment

• If you have actual exploits that you think need addressing, it's generally best to inform the developers privately, rather than describing them in the public forum. Sending an email to [email protected] is probably your best bet.

Although, it does seem that most of the work done on SAS 4 these days is maintenance (just to keep it up & running), rather than any new functions, but you might still get a response.

I'm not convinced that there's a strong relationship between the current issues and "anti-load" exploits.
                              Proud user of a 12**** [BLACK] Lone Star in SAS 4.

Originally posted by Alan Ye
                              Everything belongs to me.

Comment

• If many players were to use netlimiter at once wouldn't it stress the SAS4 servers by having to send out a lot more data than if the player already had the game data cached on their pc?

Comment

Working...
                                X